Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

She digs around in the toy box trying to untangle herself from the other toys when she comes across a win. How did it land here in the land of forgotten toys she dose not know, but crawling out of the box, she slips it into her pocket and walks away.

Mordred

*winds up a little wooden soldier.. nudging it towards the dolly.. takes win as she is distracted*
*first.. grabs a slinky.. and a rubic's cube.. and a lego set*
(sorry.. I like to play)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Takes back the win AND her damn slinky!  That's mine, too! 

;)

Mordred

*was going to let this pass.. but.. the slinky too? Jeesh!*

Takes the win.. sulks as he leaves the slinky. "Ohhh, ok!"
*but swipes the Sno-Cone machine.. for Snoopy.. was always his buddy*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sno-cone machine?  :-(  Dammit!  Walks away with neither the WIN or the sno-cone machine. I LOVE grape sno-cones!   *Mutters on out of the room..*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Would steal it.. but is it stealing when it was originally purchased by me back in 1532? Yes.. a lovely little shop in Livepoole.. was only 5 pence.. and came with a free bag of candy.
Has it back.. his precious.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

I'm pretty sure I had it before that. I stole it from the doll maker who crafted the win as well, but well we got lost along the way. _ steals her win back - would let him keep it but it has sentimental value.

Mordred

*reluctantly takes it.. can't help it.. has to have it*
*See Pillory*

Harley

*slips the win from the Blue one, and carefully wraps it in red silk and...  Floats away*

Mordred

*sends tendril of shadow.. swiping win back* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Distracts the creature with flattering words over in "Avatar Alphabet Association" thread, and sneaks away with her rightful win.

:-*

Xandria

Sneaks in while nobody is watching and takes back the win.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

(Xandria.. you beat me by 1 minute :P)

Puts win in a bowl.. pours milk over it.. listens to the crackling sounds.. pours a tiny bit of sugar onto it..

Oh yeah.. like I'm going to eat it! Does not contain that lovely crimson nectar.. (ok, I tried once.. nearly broke a fang.. but I was drunk and a dare was involved)...

Rinses win off.. having no clue why he treated the treasure like cereal.. oh yes, a caffeine hangover. Blood.. need blood! Not that True Blood crap, either.. real, warm, lovely blood.

Vanishes.. with win.
*See Pillory*

Missy

*Rescues win, returns, looks around at mob* oh crap.

Xandria

(Hehehe...oh that dreaded red box...now I just got it thanks to MCsc!:P)

*Uses a boomerang to capture the win from MCsc running from the mob, waves at him.*  Good luck!

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

It's curtains for you.. (said in true mob-style)..

Yes.. for curtains fall and Xandria gets all tangled.. yet that win.. she somehow tries to save.. which is plucked by me.

But not before first giving a seen ankle a little bite.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*Arms flailing and slapping those accursed draperies away...* Ouch! You bit me!  Oh you devilish creature!

*Giggling I rub the little red marks on my ankle and lean forward to snatch his cigar.  Taking a large puff (which makes me cough like crazy), I recover long enough to blow the smoke, creating a distraction while I snatch the win from his hands and give his cheek a little pat.*  It's my win...and no more biting! :P

Mordred

*pushes fangs back in*

Sorry, my bad. Oh you humans.. soooo picky when it comes to biting! Back in the day, there was no discrimination.. now all this political correctness.

Ah but about that pat on my cheek.. now that, I will accept and raise you two more pats on each of those delicious cheeks. And a bi-.. no.. won't bite. Not yet.

But I will take that win. :P With a lick on that neck.. a compromise!
*See Pillory*

Alucarddalv

Grabs the win and gives a come get me grin to Xan.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xandria

Smirks and uses a lasso to steal the win from Alucard from a safe distance.

Mordred

Uses old power of cartoon.. instead of Getting the Pigeon.. Getting the Win.. airplanes fill the sky.. descending to steal win.. and give the scrumptious Xandria a few more nibbles (not bites.. not yet.. fangs are now on a timer).
Muttly laughs in his silly way.
Mordred.. oh he just sips more coffee.. win in hand.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ponders...watches Mordred sip his coffee with glee over his (temporary) victory, taps her finger to her temple deep in thought.  Ok, no need to over think this, let's just do this the old fashioned way!

Walks over to Mordred with purposeful strides and grabs the win, giving his neck a playful bite and lick (have to return the favor...eye for an eye and all that!) Steps back, grabs his coffee and takes a sip..."Needs sugar."

Giggling she steps back and slips the win in her pocket, turning towards the door and whistling a happy tune on her way out.

Alucarddalv

Feeling robbed from before the stun finally wears off. I proceed to glomp Xandia as she is strolling out the door and start digging in her pokes for the win "Must be in here some where. That isn't it ...is it?
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xandria

Giggling because all that poking tickles, she pokes Alucard in the ribs.."Hey you quit that, it's my win buster!"