News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a bad guy...

Started by Bliss, June 15, 2007, 10:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Aviationrox and I have been playing a story by PMs, a sort of romance that has a bad dude from her past coming into the mix to muck things up. There's already been one encounter with him, and we'd like to turn this into an actual thread with someone turning the guy into a PC instead of an NPC.

Anybody interested? More info available on request. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

I'd be interested in hearing more about the bad guy and setting at least.

Bliss

Modern real-world setting, somewhat suburban.PC's are in their mid twenties, bad guy is someone she went to school with. She had a crush on him at the time, but hers was one of those unfortunate experiences wherein she didn't bloom physically or socially until after school; he on the other hand was attractive and well aware of it, and pretty much scoffed at her.

Currently, he came upon her and her new love making out in the woods, recognized her in surprise, and was a bit of a jerk... and has decided that since she looks worth having, but isn't available, he really wants her, especially since her lover thinks she's worth getting in a physical fight over.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Oliander

That sounds fairly interesting with a lot of potential emotional drama and many opportunities to be an ass. I like it.....
So, to clarify on this bad guy character. He's a suave guy who's used to getting his way when it comes to women? He sees something he passed on before which is now ripe for his tastes? Decides to break up the relationship by playing on the attraction she had for him + him own charms?