Push - Game Live: Division and Non-Division Alike Still Welcomed

Started by Silver, March 26, 2013, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

Already posted her up, the power of Mumble.

*smirks*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

AndyZ

Holy crap but this game filled up fast.

I'm not going to be able to keep up with this crowd thanks to work.  Have fun, everyone! ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Silver

Quote from: AndyZ on March 27, 2013, 10:07:01 PM
Holy crap but this game filled up fast.

I'm not going to be able to keep up with this crowd thanks to work.  Have fun, everyone! ^_^

If you ever want to join send me a pm, there is another member who has a lesser role, if you were interested in something like that as well.

(Was all excited for you to join)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Shadow879

How interesting I JUST watched this movie for the first time last night and loved it, but I have already overextended myself in terms of RPs.

Hope you guys have a blast!
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Silver

Quote from: Shadow879 on March 27, 2013, 10:18:06 PM
How interesting I JUST watched this movie for the first time last night and loved it, but I have already overextended myself in terms of RPs.

Hope you guys have a blast!

Thank you. If you ever want to join just send me a message.

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Silver

yugi006

Haven't seen the movie yet. It's something that I want to watch though. Somewhat interested in this but don't know what to do for a character. Maybe when I think of something I'll officially join.

Silver

Quote from: yugi006 on March 28, 2013, 01:01:58 AM
Haven't seen the movie yet. It's something that I want to watch though. Somewhat interested in this but don't know what to do for a character. Maybe when I think of something I'll officially join.

Not an issue, take your time, I want it open enough that new players can be added in with ease.

The game hasn't begun as of yet, it will by Monday Evening at the latest, so you have some time to mull it all over.

MasterOfMyFate

Honestly, and no offense dude, but you can't be alive if you haven't seen the movie. :D
Master ON/OFF

TheHangedOne

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on March 28, 2013, 01:09:39 AM
Honestly, and no offense dude, but you can't be alive if you haven't seen the movie. :D
Does that mean I'm dead?*Frowns, frantically checks his pulse.*  XD
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Swordsman18

A GM who has not seen the movie...interesting.

I shall have my Division Changer & Sniffer up shortly.

Swordsman18

There is one of two

Patricia Lanye

【 24 】

【 Female 】

【 Caucasian 】

【 Sniffer 】

【 Division 】

【 Bisexual 】

✓ Commanding and experienced partners
✓ Mutual seduction
✓ Clean and new clothes
✓  Dominating others

✘ Bad hygiene
✘ Public sex
✘ gore

► PERSONALITY GOES HERE
There are two sides to her coin, one side is this very bubbly and fun girl that seems like the type that doesn't know much along with these moments that make it seem like she is clumsy and accidentally seductive. Actually, she is not that type at all. Patricia is a cold calculating girl that knows what she wants and has the drive to accomplish her goals. Many of her fellow sniffers hate her just because she seems so successful but no one is really sure why due to her bimboish facade.

Only her partner and boss know the side of her that got into Division and promoted to where she is today.

► STORY GOES HERE

They found her when they killed her father who had been using his abilities to track and kill a Division Manager. No one to this day knows how he did it but somehow he found the man and murdered him in his sleep with poison. Instead of just raising her in an environment where she would not learn of her abilities, they trained her and nurtured her abilities to find some slippery targets.

Division protocol and structure were all that she had. And that structure nurtured her core to be cold, nearly heartless as all she knew since she was a small child were being a tool for the Division.

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional)

〖 Swordsman18 〗

Silver

Quote from: Swordsman18 on March 28, 2013, 04:07:05 AM
A GM who has not seen the movie...interesting.

I shall have my Division Changer & Sniffer up shortly.

But brings other things to the table.

Also, 2 characters? Please message me or get in contact with me today. Thank You.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MasterOfMyFate

Bloody hell! She got them abs for days! Loving the fact she looks like a chick from Mortal Kombat with dem abs.
Master ON/OFF

Deamonbane

You gotta love that she looks like she could kick your ass any day of the week *winks*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Sword, added your character's to the approved.

Also Swords is our other GM, give him a warm welcome.

Anymore questions that are Game Related and not about plotting with my character sent to me, please do me a favor and CC both Swordsman18 and TheHangedMan so we all get it. Thank you

Silver

And with that I am laying down, minor car accident leaving work and this headache isn't letting up. Will be around in a bit to continue getting things going.

Ariel

Requesting to join! I' d love a female Pusher, please, if you still have room, Silver. Just give me the go-ahead and I will PM you the character sheet. c:
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Silver

Quote from: Uprising on March 28, 2013, 06:26:53 PM
Requesting to join! I' d love a female Pusher, please, if you still have room, Silver. Just give me the go-ahead and I will PM you the character sheet. c:

Go right ahead and send it my way. *smiles*

MrCrowley

Quote from: Uprising on March 28, 2013, 06:26:53 PM

Cool! Ariel's joining us in this enterprise. It'll be nice to have you in the team.  :-)
"To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour." - William Blake

xPeachyPuff

I really like the look of this roleplay and am scolding myself for not looking at this thread sooner!

Are you still accepting characters? I was thinking of a Female Bleeder, Non-Division, if that sounds like it would be alright.

Silver

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on March 28, 2013, 07:03:47 PM
I really like the look of this roleplay and am scolding myself for not looking at this thread sooner!

Are you still accepting characters? I was thinking of a Female Bleeder, Non-Division, if that sounds like it would be alright.

Yes I am still accepting characters. I will always be accepting characters, just so that everyone knows and if you want to use word of mouth ever.

That sounds fine, post her up or pm it to me first. I will not post her to other areas until she is approved.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Silver on March 28, 2013, 07:05:44 PM
Yes I am still accepting characters. I will always be accepting characters, just so that everyone knows and if you want to use word of mouth ever.

That sounds fine, post her up or pm it to me first. I will not post her to other areas until she is approved.

Awesome! I will PM you the sheet as soon as I've completed it (: Thanks again.