The Asylum (NC, EX, & BDSM) RESTARTED! Now a big game!

Started by persephone325, July 29, 2012, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Thank you persephone, looking forward to playing here.  I think I will do a hermaphrodite, I have an idea in mind for her.  >:) >:)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

kaz

Name: Millie Mann
Orientation: Bisexual
Specialty: Registered Psychiatry nurse.  has a knowledge of most commonly known illnesses.
Years of experience: a lifetime, nursed her father before he died, then trained. Qualified now for 6 years.
Appearance: 5'8 tall, slim, large breasts.  Brown hair, brown eyes and a surprise under her skirt.
History: Her parents were older than most.  She was a child desperately wanted.  When she was born it was discovered she was actually more than they could have imagined.  Quite literally.  Millie was born with both male and female genitalia. She is also fully female with a complete reproductive system.  She could indeed have children if she wanted.  She has a penis, but only small testicles that produce no sperm.  But she has no trouble getting a nice erection.
She knew she was strange from an early age.  She was bullied terribly and eventually was home schooled because of this.  She was 15 when her father started to show signs of Alzheimers.  She nursed him for 3 years.  He died thankfully one night, not waking up.  He had forgotten who they were so it was a relief.  Her mother did not last much longer and died a year later.  Millie decided to train to be a nurse to help others through these tough times.

She has discover her love of sex.  She is a switch and enjoys both giving and taking.  She loves to be in a threesome, fucking and being fucked.

Personality: Warm, caring, friendly, but tough and firm.  She takes no nonsense, but listens and understands. She enjoys sex with either sex.  She is well endowed and has found a lot of men feel inadequate when they see the size of her cock.  She doesn't care, she just enjoys sex, infact some might say shes a bit of a nympho.

Anything Else?: No waterspots, scat, animals or kids.  I am up for her to be dominated by someone as she isnt the most dominant of people.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Karasu

Quote from: kaz on August 19, 2012, 08:30:10 PM

Name: Millie Mann
Orientation: Bisexual
Specialty: Registered Psychiatry nurse.  has a knowledge of most commonly known illnesses.
Years of experience: a lifetime, nursed her father before he died, then trained. Qualified now for 6 years.
Appearance: 5'8 tall, slim, large breasts.  Brown hair, brown eyes and a surprise under her skirt.
History: Her parents were older than most.  She was a child desperately wanted.  When she was born it was discovered she was actually more than they could have imagined.  Quite literally.  Millie was born with both male and female genitalia. She is also fully female with a complete reproductive system.  She could indeed have children if she wanted.  She has a penis, but only small testicles that produce no sperm.  But she has no trouble getting a nice erection.
She knew she was strange from an early age.  She was bullied terribly and eventually was home schooled because of this.  She was 15 when her father started to show signs of Alzheimers.  She nursed him for 3 years.  He died thankfully one night, not waking up.  He had forgotten who they were so it was a relief.  Her mother did not last much longer and died a year later.  Millie decided to train to be a nurse to help others through these tough times.

She has discover her love of sex.  She is a switch and enjoys both giving and taking.  She loves to be in a threesome, fucking and being fucked.

Personality: Warm, caring, friendly, but tough and firm.  She takes no nonsense, but listens and understands. She enjoys sex with either sex.  She is well endowed and has found a lot of men feel inadequate when they see the size of her cock.  She doesn't care, she just enjoys sex, infact some might say shes a bit of a nympho.

Anything Else?: No waterspots, scat, animals or kids.  I am up for her to be dominated by someone as she isnt the most dominant of people.

^ Hot by the way, and I am rather interested in joining, I have a doctor and a nurse in mind, but I'll see about ocmpleting a sheet and seeing if it fits.

Since I mostly play submissives, playing a dominant doctor will be rather interesting.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

persephone325

Go right ahead!

Sorry to disappoint, but the player for that character has withdrawn from the game... :(
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Prince Truhan

Quote from: persephone325 on August 24, 2012, 06:36:49 PM
Go right ahead!

Sorry to disappoint, but the player for that character has withdrawn from the game... :(

But there are hot patients and doctors inside, come in and take a look

persephone325

Quote from: Prince Truhan on August 24, 2012, 06:38:47 PM
But there are hot patients and doctors inside, come in and take a look

Very true! There aren't any real limits on characters, just so you know. Just try not to make a red-headed virgin. Haha.
I don't know.

Kokaine

Might have a character for you if you're still accepting. Are you looking for male or female doctors?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

persephone325

We currently need more dominant males. But if you'd rather make a female, that's alright.
I don't know.

Clio

Quote from: persephone325 on August 24, 2012, 06:42:18 PM
Very true! There aren't any real limits on characters, just so you know. Just try not to make a red-headed virgin. Haha.

Btw, Angel is now the only redheaded virgin, so you can probably take that out of the first post. Lol. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

persephone325

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 24, 2012, 10:15:48 PM
Btw, Angel is now the only redheaded virgin, so you can probably take that out of the first post. Lol. :)

Have you heard something I haven't? I thought Phoenix and Andy were just taking a break.
I don't know.

Clio

Quote from: persephone325 on August 24, 2012, 10:18:39 PM
Have you heard something I haven't? I thought Phoenix and Andy were just taking a break.

No, sorry. I just meant I'm the only active redheaded virgin currently. You're right, though. Leave it up. :)

persephone325

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 24, 2012, 10:20:22 PM
No, sorry. I just meant I'm the only active redheaded virgin currently. You're right, though. Leave it up. :)

Ah. I see. lol For only having a few active people, we've certainly made a LOT of posts. We're just a few away from 1000. Haha.
I don't know.

Kokaine

Name: Ashley Lawrence
Orientation: Mostly straight...

Specialty: General knowledge but particularly interested in - Sexual disorders, Impulse control disorders, Mood disorders, Anxiety disorders
Years of experience: 11 years experience working for the government, 1st year at the asylum

Appearance:
(Face claim: Boris Kodjoe)
Stands 6'4” tall
Very fit due to the standards of his previous position
Always neat and presentable

History: Ashley grew up in a single parent home, in Georgia. From the beginning he was recognized as an exceedingly bright individual and was given every opportunity possible to cultivate that intellect, which in turn fed his desire to know and understand. With a particularly strong interest in people themselves, Ashley was observant of those around him. He seemed to have a way with people and was often able to disarm them with the simplest of gestures, or in the rare case where required, he could and would take steps to win people over. Soon his interest grew to encompass ways to fully manipulate people, to truly understand how they thought and what triggers could cause certain effects in certain types of people.

It is likely that this interest took its first major shift into something deeper, and perhaps darker, after it became apparent that his mother suffered from a number of mental illnesses herself. Unable to afford the proper treatment, Ashley was forced to watch (with no shortage of fascination and interest) as she steadily declined. At 16 he graduated from high school and entered college knowing he wanted to go into psychology, though he was forced to stay at home and take care of his mother until she passed away in his 3rd year of undergrad. After that he would throw himself into his studies with an increased vigor that would push him to the top of his class.

After graduating, Ashley would be selected to work on a series of government studies--the results of which he knew held military importance though he would never know much more than that. It was during that time his personal “technique” for dealing with patients would be developed, revealing him to be willing to do much in the name of science. Naturally, the young man excelled in the government labs, even moving up and gaining clearance to run his own experiments once his ambition was recognized. However, the project's funding was cut rather suddenly when certain evidence began to surface and eyes began looking too hard in their direction. As a result Ashley was forced to look elsewhere to continue his research. The Asylum was a perfect fit.

Personality: The picture of good old fashioned southern charm, Ashley comes off as a very genuine and respectable man. He is for the most part polite and friendly, often being described as inherently likeable and helpful by most people. Armed with a disarming smile and innate charm he the last one people ever suspect capable of violence but then, that's the point.

Ashley is exceedingly patient in all things. He will rarely been seen rushing to do anything and as he is “in it for the science” he is always willing to put the required time in to see proper results. Beneath his almost pristine exterior lies a man with very low tolerance for incompetence and one who craves control in all things. He hates anything the least bit chaotic.

There are few lines Ashley wont cross in search of answers.

Anything Else?: No bathroom play, excessive mutilation, gore, vore, or bestiality.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

persephone325

Welcome to the game!

What an interesting addition to the mix. He hates anything chaotic... Hmm... He might grow to dislike everyone here! Haha.
I don't know.

CurvyKitten

I this looks so interesting, though I would very much like to make a female patient. I understand if you have to many at the moment and would rather I don't. But if it is still possible I'd work up a sheet for you right away.

Kokaine

Quote from: persephone325 on August 25, 2012, 12:31:40 AM
Welcome to the game!

What an interesting addition to the mix. He hates anything chaotic... Hmm... He might grow to dislike everyone here! Haha.

Thanks ^^

And yes... The more chaotic someone is the more he will feel it his duty to take control.

My O/Os

persephone325

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 25, 2012, 12:58:30 AM
I this looks so interesting, though I would very much like to make a female patient. I understand if you have to many at the moment and would rather I don't. But if it is still possible I'd work up a sheet for you right away.

Feel free to make a female patient. We have room for one more, but there's actually only 3 active females at the moment. So go right ahead! :)
I don't know.

Clio

Ooh. I love the character Kokaine. And we're just about ready to move into our own sub-forum, so it's a good time to join.

CurvyKitten

Name: Lily Conley
Orientation: (See below for more details)
Illness(s): Dissociative identity disorder (see below more details below.)
Appearance:

More of Lily

Tattoo's, scars and piercings: She has her nose, left eyebrow, and her belly button pierced. But her piercings often get taken away due to her using them to hurt herself with some of the other personalities.

She has burn scars her arms from her father's cigarets.

She has Simply Naughty tattooed just above her panty line, a anarchy symbol on the back of her right hand, 'We're all mad here' on her lower back just above her left butt cheek.

How did you end up here?: Transfer to facility when they believed it was something they could not contain. Just now finally finding a new facility to place her in.

Personalities:

Main Personality Lily: Lily herself is a quiet girl, no matter if she is with a group or alone. She is found drawing or paining all the time as she is actually an accomplished artist. She is polite, well mannered, but it takes a bit to get her really talking. She doesn't challenge anyone and doesn't seem to stick up for herself. But she also doesn't seem to really get affected by things ignoring it or shrugging it off. At least until her triggers come into affect and she switches. 
Orientation: Straight though she believes she is a virgin.
Trigger: Main personality wakes up in control, and stays such until one of the triggers are present themselves.
Illnesses: D.I.D, Anxiety/Panic Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder,Borderline personality disorder, OCD

The second and more sexual personality Adriana, Aden for short: Aden is a confident, sexually aware woman. She has been a prostitute during most of their escapes, she has stolen and used those around her to get what she wanted. She cocky, manipulative, lying, slut....and she loves every minute of it. Very concerned about her image she has been known to not eat when she believes she needs to lose weight. She has an amazing singing voice, and can play piano...even says she can dance like a rock star....well maybe more like a stripper.
Orientation:Bi
Trigger: Aden is trigger by any sexual activity
Disorder: Addicted to sex, compulsive liar, Kleptomania, acute Anorexia when she believes she is getting to fat

The third personality David: David is very convinced he is a man, a confident cocky, brash, Irish men. He is one to jump into a fight no questions asked, he drinks, he fucks. He thinks himself a real mans man, flirtatious and forward when it comes to woman. He can play the violin but as he thinks most men have to be hard and he doesn't show is softer side.
Orientation: Straight...to him that means he likes GIRLS
Trigger: His when she is attacked or assaulted.
Disorder: Sexual Identity disorder, anger management, Borderline personality disorder,

Fourth personality Lilith or L: L is the core of all of Lily's anger, her vengeful nature come out with L. When things get to bad or there is excessive violence around her L comes out to play. She loves chaos, disorder, pain, and violence. Claims she is a demon or evil entity, or at least like to play at it. This is the personality that killed her father.
Orientation: Bi
Trigger: Extreme Anger, excessive violence against her which David can't handle, and the other personalities giving in. Can only be put back under control by the lullaby her mother used to sing to her upon which young Lily comes out.
Disorder: delusional disorder believes she is an evil entity, sadistic, violent, self abusive

Fifth personality Vivien or Vee: Vee is a wild child teenager, she is a drug addict, and isn't afraid to exchange sex for said drugs. Hates authoritative figures, curses constantly, and is the cause for the tattoo's and piercings on Lily's body. She thinks herself 16 and a  utter Anarchist , has been known to spray paint buildings, and steal cars. Despite her actions Vee appears to be impressively intelligent, but brushes it off as if it was nothing special. Nerds aren't cool after all. She is also to the doctors surprise able to know and remember what all the alters do. She has been known to tell on them for the right kind of bribery. :P
Orientation: Bi
Trigger: The song her mother used to sing to her in any form. She has a locket that plays it she has hanging around her neck.
Disorders:Drug addiction, hypersexual, authoritative issues, compulsive liar,

History:

((open to having siblings))

Lilly Conley was born to a broken home, her father was a sadistic abusive man. He took pleasure in torturing her and her mother. Her mother was always one to take it thinking her wouldn't be so bad on their little girl if she was his main target. Lily usually stayed quiet and stayed out of the way like her mother told her to do. Trying to protect her as much as she cold. But Lily was still caught in the crossfire from time to time. The burns on her arms are evidence of that, as her father used to put his out cigarettes on her arm when he thought she wasn't listening.

Time pasted and there was one day that her mother was unable to 'surface' her father. Having been beaten to badly she just couldn't move and do what it was he wanted. So he came after Lily, the small girl had no way of fighting and before she could stop it he raped her. Finding that he enjoyed the fight in the girl he decided that he wanted to do it again. But her mother finally decided that she had enough, that she wanted to safe her daughter. While her husband was at work she packed their bags and was about to go up and grab Lily when Adam her father came home. He was furious going off on the woman killing her at the foot of the stairs. Lily watched tears running down her cheeks as she tried to hide at the top of the stairs.

Her father came after her, after he stashed the body of her mother. Took and claimed her as his own, sexual and physically abusing her. Weeks past and Lily slipped further and further into herself. Then the day she finally cracked came, she lost time slipping into the alter ego of L. And even as a little girl she snapped and killed her father. Stabbing him over and over till he finally stopped moving.

She was finally found when the smell of the bodies drew attention. The cops coming in the house found Lily sitting in the living room watching cartoons wearing a small yellow dress. The bodies of her parents were found, and Lily told to police that Daddy killed mommy. And when daddy was done having his fun L got mad and killed him and let Crunchy eat him. Crunchy being the house hold dog...needless to say he was put down. Which still upsets the young Lily to this day.

She was taken into the states hands and put into a hospital. But as all state  hospitals usually go they were over run and understaffed. Barely able to handle the girl and all her appearing personalities. So there were multiple times Lily got out, free to run the streets as she pleased. Resorting to stealing, prostitution, and anything else she needed to do to survive. The last time was just before Lily was brought to her newest home, the state and her case worker hoping that maybe the change would be good. Also....happy she was no longer their problem.

Anything Else?: No scat, vore, water-play,no excessive or permanent mutilation (beyond maybe tattoo's and piercings), no snuff, no young play, no animals, you can also see Players on's and off's

RedEve

So tempted to join this...

Is there room for an evil and perverted custodian? :D
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

PigPin

Name: Dr. Hugo Willard
Orientation:  Straight

Specialty: Sadomasochism, Pain disorder, Panic disorder.  How the brain processes pain and can it reduce pain without external means.
Years of experience: Coming off his residency

Appearance:
History:
Hugo grew up in the states.  He was orphaned as at young age.  He grew up in several different orphanages.  As Hugo grew up, he enjoyed staying inside and reading his books.  He loved murder mystery books and problem solving type books. Anything thing that made the boy think, he read.  He enjoyed the idea of solving mysteries.  One day he came across a book about the brain.  In the book, it described the brain as one of the greatest mysteries. It fascinated him.

Hug spent his school days learning and developing his mind.  He excelled in most areas of his education. He was determined to grow up to be a doctor.  It was his life’s goal to be on the leading front of brain discovery.  He studied all types of people as he progress through the years.  It intrigued him.  The brain was capable of so much more then it could.  It was a muscle that needed to be exercised. 

As part of his medical research thesis, Hugo decided to focus on pain. He wanted to know if pain could be controlled better with just the mind.  Did the brain really need external substances…It was going to take everything he had in him to find out.  It wasn’t going to be an easy road.  A lot of his work entailed working on the living.

Though he studied and loved working on the brain, most of his residency has been internal medicine.  He could help those who were injured or ease those who were dying but this wasn’t what he wanted.  His opportunity hadn't arisen yet.   Hugo wanted to find a place that would let him work on his passion. 

Personality: He’s quiet but not shy by any means.   He takes his work serious.  He is precise often bordering OCD.  He like things in their place and is well organized.   He is use to all the icky bits about the medical profession, not squeamish.

Anything Else?: He has a good sense to know when to stop.  He is out to help not kill.  No scat, animals, underage,

persephone325

Quote from: RedEve on August 29, 2012, 06:32:06 AM
So tempted to join this...

Is there room for an evil and perverted custodian? :D

Sure!

Quote from: PigPin on August 29, 2012, 11:12:39 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Dr. Hugo Willard
Orientation:  Straight

Specialty: Sadomasochism, Pain disorder, Panic disorder.  How the brain processes pain and can it reduce pain without external means.
Years of experience: Coming off his residency

Appearance:
History:
Hugo grew up in the states.  He was orphaned as at young age.  He grew up in several different orphanages.  As Hugo grew up, he enjoyed staying inside and reading his books.  He loved murder mystery books and problem solving type books. Anything thing that made the boy think, he read.  He enjoyed the idea of solving mysteries.  One day he came across a book about the brain.  In the book, it described the brain as one of the greatest mysteries. It fascinated him.

Hug spent his school days learning and developing his mind.  He excelled in most areas of his education. He was determined to grow up to be a doctor.  It was his life’s goal to be on the leading front of brain discovery.  He studied all types of people as he progress through the years.  It intrigued him.  The brain was capable of so much more then it could.  It was a muscle that needed to be exercised. 

As part of his medical research thesis, Hugo decided to focus on pain. He wanted to know if pain could be controlled better with just the mind.  Did the brain really need external substances…It was going to take everything he had in him to find out.  It wasn’t going to be an easy road.  A lot of his work entailed working on the living.

Though he studied and loved working on the brain, most of his residency has been internal medicine.  He could help those who were injured or ease those who were dying but this wasn’t what he wanted.  His opportunity hadn't arisen yet.   Hugo wanted to find a place that would let him work on his passion. 

Personality: He’s quiet but not shy by any means.   He takes his work serious.  He is precise often bordering OCD.  He like things in their place and is well organized.   He is use to all the icky bits about the medical profession, not squeamish.

Anything Else?: He has a good sense to know when to stop.  He is out to help not kill.  No scat, animals, underage,

Welcome to the game!
I don't know.

PigPin