Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Apraxia

adroitgrayman

You will come to know... just have a little patience. *winks*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Apraxia

Your kissy faces and chiseled body icon makes patience pretty difficult.  :-[

adroitgrayman

Have patience... and you will have its reward for sure. *smiles*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Anithinum

On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Apraxia

You emoticon mouth is so charming when it's askew like that.

Anithinum

your whispers have my stomach in knots the size of golf balls
On~Off

adroitgrayman

Where have you been... I hoped we were going to meet today!

Apraxia

Don't the both of you often feel a chill with no clothing on?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Apraxia

But only if there is a body beside you willing to take the role of clothes, I would think.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Apraxia

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Apraxia

Is it true deals are sealed through lascivious means, hereabouts?

lenka

*whispers into the air*

don't you wish approvals happen faster?

adroitgrayman

It's so exciting to know your current state... *winks*

Anithinum

On~Off

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

halo

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Apraxia

I'd say X.
Boy oh boy, this photo-ma-jig stuff is some rocket science grade stuff, isn't it?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity