Soul Eater- Interest check

Started by apygoos, March 24, 2013, 03:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasseybaby

Interested! Grant it I would love to be Blair witch <(^.^)> but im willing to parent with someone either weapon or meister. ^^ just let me know!

apygoos

well if you were to be a meister, what kind of weapon would you like? ^_^

Chasseybaby

Quote from: apygoos on April 06, 2013, 07:00:09 PM
well if you were to be a meister, what kind of weapon would you like? ^_^

Me?
Well maybe something with a long range attack? something like the RT trailer RWBY Black's weapon. :P
But I dont mind a well thought out close combat weapon either ^^

TheFonze

Quote from: zetzal on April 06, 2013, 06:25:00 AM
I would be interesed in being you're partner if you don't mind my being male. Which reminds me, we really need a more balanced ratio of men and women. I'm fine with being any weapon. Which kind would you prefer. Masamune? Hammer? A broom? Compleatly your choice.

Anything, as long as it's not a broom or a hammer, not use to hammers and a broom? really? ?

zetzal

Yea, the broom was a joke. As for my choice, I was thinking either a bastard sword or some kind of dagge/knife. It all depends on your characters fighting style and what would be best suited for him. You wouldn't give a cavalryman a cannon if you get my drift.

TheFonze

Well i was gonna make him be more towards swords, so a bastard sword would be a good choice, besides i REALLY like those kind of swords! :3

apygoos

Quote from: Chasseybaby on April 06, 2013, 07:06:26 PM
Me?
Well maybe something with a long range attack? something like the RT trailer RWBY Black's weapon. :P
But I dont mind a well thought out close combat weapon either ^^
I'm yours to be used, tell me your desire~ :P

zetzal

Fantastic! I've always loced bastard swords and then I saw Braveheart and just ell in love with them all over again! :D

TheFonze

Good sir, I think we will get along just fine :3

Baalborn87

Just to let people know. I've called the Crescent Rose for what my character is. http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Crescent_Rose

Vladimir valentine

I love soul eater, one of my favorite animes simply because Blair. I'd be interested in playing, I don't mind being a meister, or weapon, or even a bad guy if needed.

Chasseybaby

Quote from: apygoos on April 07, 2013, 01:45:49 AM
I'm yours to be used, tell me your desire~ :P

*pulls mind out the gutter* I'm at work now so when I'm home ill draw up some ideas ;)

Quote from: Baalborn87 on April 07, 2013, 10:59:42 AM
Just to let people know. I've called the Crescent Rose for what my character is. http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Crescent_Rose

I love that weapon! It's so kick ass and sexy.... ^^

apygoos

*snickers*
i knew Blair would be a person of interest XD
alright, looking forward to your brainstorming!

Baalborn87

When I saw Ruby use it in the trailer..... I had to change my undies afterwards.

Chasseybaby

Quote from: apygoos on April 07, 2013, 11:33:46 AM
*snickers*
i knew Blair would be a person of interest XD
alright, looking forward to your brainstorming!

Blair is awesome, sexy kitty girls always make an anime better ;) in my opinion...
I've got a few ideas I hope you will like ^^

Quote from: Baalborn87 on April 07, 2013, 11:34:42 AM
When I saw Ruby use it in the trailer..... I had to change my undies afterwards.

Lol really? :P

Vladimir valentine

So here's the part where I ask. "Who would like to be my partner?" Because I really don't mind what I play.

Baalborn87

I think me and sweetrevenge are going to be partnered up.

Thorn14

I admit I'm curious. I'm not big into most shonens but I did remember reading this a while back ago.

wooblia

I am also quite interested in this, Is a need for any thing because I would not mind what i am. Tho i would love to be some one evil.

Also will we have different factions like in soul eater?

apygoos

we can have factions if everyone likes, but for now my initial vision was a small group of people gunning through the ropes to make the next great death scythe.

wooblia

Ok sounds good, so do we have to make our own character sheet?

Chasseybaby

I was about to ask that same question...
:P

apygoos

you can make your own for now, if the RP gets to be larger than a small group ill make a more formal page then.

SweetRevenge

Quote from: Baalborn87 on April 07, 2013, 10:59:42 AM

Heres a black and white version I recolored, for shits and giggles

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Sage226/tumblr_md88h8GazS1rs8b4so1_1280blackandwhitereversed_zps4b7e3cf2.jpg

And yes I am your meister. =P I just need to do a few tweaks on another picture to have what my character would possibly look like XD

Baalborn87

How bout this for my characters human form?