Fantastic whimsy and so on (F for M)

Started by SweetSierra, December 10, 2023, 06:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSierra

Accepting another story or three
PM your pitch, tell me what you like on my shelf or tell me what you would like to write with me. I'm flexible like that.
In December, I came back from a long-time E hiatus and have quickly rediscovered my dormant Muse. She's fucking voracious, folks. I like the cursey words, if you don't like the cursey words, give me a warning and I will try to censor but make no promises.

For forum based RP goodness, my ideal per return is 2-6 paragraphs per return, and I will give the same. Obviously, there are some situations where this doesn't work as well, but I like a detailed reply. Longer isn't always better, but detail is always appreciated... as long as we aren't describing in deep detail every individual line of his faded pea-green corduroy slacks, if you catch my drift. Writing is like waves in the ocean- sometimes they're big with a lot of build up, and sometimes they're a little smaller. As long as we can settle into a happy medium that works for our world building, I'm good with that. That ability to build a world for our characters to live in and the development they go through is one of writing's highlights for me.

- I do not like PM-based RP, and I will not entertain them. No PM based stories.
- I will not RP via email, things get lost.
- I will roleplay via forum posts ONLY.
You get bonus points if you're the one who makes the thread, I hate trying to decide where things go.

My reply times vary based on reality, I'm in CET1 (Europe), so my writing times are going to be most prevalent between 18-23h what with the day job required to keep the Yorkies in kibble. I'm a bad employee, though, so replying on my lunch break isn't out of the question. I am confident in saying a next-day reply would likely be the longest anyone would have to wait- writing currently has the feeling of opening a Christmas present and wanting to play with it immediately. I have functionality in Italian and French, but prefer to RP in English past flavour / character text fill.

• My characters slant towards a more submissive personality- I will make them struggle, but in the end, I want them to be overpowered. This doesn't always mean non-con, though I do enjoy writing it, I'm also talking about mental struggle and personality power, relationship dynamics, etc.
  • I prefer 3rd person for the roleplays ("Character caught her breath, watching him approach" vs "I catch my breath as you approach"). This allows me to create a bit of distance between "me" and the character, and allows for more flexible likes and dislikes. This does not give my partner leave to manipulate my character. Assuming my character will take your character's hand when they reach for hers is probably ok. Telling me that she took his hand and then threw herself at him like a sex-crazed nympho? Not so much, that's a deal-breaker friend.
  • I like "I am talking" more than *I am acting* or Actions and then words without pause or break
  • I am most at home with stereotypical romance novel pleasures- pirates, lords, bandits, etc. We can also skip straight into a land of wizardry and mercenary wars, or a far flung future where aliens are commonplace, but as I view writing to be an escape from the mundane, I don't really want to play it out for the most part (I do have a few Oreos in that line which are the exceptions to my rule).
  • Some my prompts call for a level of casual non-con, I am open to alterations for consensual story lines as well. Flexible!
  • I am up for fantasy worlds, realms, and characters. I prefer original characters, but if you have a favourite series, ask away and it's vaguely possible I've read it / would be willing to give it a go. I am not a great fan of canon, and I don't know many series well enough to execute it successfully, and I hate to disappoint.
  • One big pet peeve I've found is the breaking of tense; "Johnson would smile as he clutched the apple to his chest." That would just does not belong there- why did Johnson not simply smile, clutching that fruit?
  • I like having at least a little OOC tête-a-tête before we get down to business to discuss the bare bones. Anything critical to know about you as a writer, I don't need you to use crayons, but I would like to get a feel for your style.
  • Then of course, we have the bones - Where we're starting, where our characters are coming from, what they're motivated by and where we are aiming vaguely in terms of plot, however-
  • I can also enjoy open-ended stories where we have ideas about where we're starting and let things unfold naturally from there. I do not need a bullet point list of points we need to hit to reach a 'conclusion'. I like to let the characters involved evolve naturally rather than forcing them into pre-destination. Pre-destination also makes it hard for character growth to happen- growth doesn't have to be positive, someone can absolutely become more of a despicable bastard- but knowing that's how it will go takes some of the joy out of it for me.
  • Hit me with a spoon of your own- I like challenging myself with situations I didn't contrive. Please DO be aware of my O/O though. Challenges are one thing, being propositioned with stuff I really don't like isn't fun for me.

Oh hey, speaking of that- further and fleshed details live in my O/O: Found here.

More Involved Bits:
  • Buying Happiness: Samantha had always dreamed of what he life would be like when she grew up. She wanted a job she loved, a husband that supported her emotionally and was the world for her, like what her parents had and a family with at least three kids. She couldn't imagine life without siblings, she loved hers and they had always been close. By the age of 35, she had managed 2/3 of her checklist, and failed spectacularly where it mattered most. She had the education, the career, the husband- and a series of failed rounds of IVF. Money wasn't the problem, her husband was old money, they had more than they needed. No, what she wasn't able to live up to were the expectations of her family and her husband's. Because it was always the woman's fault when there weren't kids, right? Except the last appointment, they re-ran the initial diagnostics. After round after round of IVF, her body was fine. It was her husband's sperm that wasn't up to the task. She walked out, upsetting him, but what else could she do? What else could they do? Unless. Samantha asked her husband to help her lie to the world- he just had to find the right person to create the deception. As long as they looked similar, no one had to know her baby wasn't her husband's, they could pay enough to make it worth it. After the treatments, she should be able to conceive naturally, no doctors, no one had to know but the three of them. How much did one need to buy happiness? 
  • Mine No Matter What: D/s Heavy; It started out casual. Gabriella had never meant for it to be anything else. Her friends had encouraged her to go out with them for a theme night at a local club known for catering to the 'darker scene', with bondage exhibits and allegedly more. She went for a laugh, and that's where she met him. He was charming, older than her 20 by a good stretch, but it didn't stop him from being the most gorgeous man she'd ever spoken to. In no time at all, they were involved, and little by little, he pulled back the curtain on the things that would make him happy. When it was just spanking her and tying her up at home, it had been one thing. But then he broached a different topic altogether. He wanted to show her off. Well that didn't sound so bad. But it wasn't fair to show and not let anyone touch, right? She'd let others touch her for him, wouldn't she? If he was watching? After all. She was his, no matter what.

This can be run:
            -  Your character is the boyfriend, drawing her further into the D/s world - episodic                                                                 
                -  Your character is one of the men he's setting her up on 'dates' with for his voyeuristic enjoyment.   
                -  A combination of things, including multiple character portrayals.                               
                -  Bring your own angle                             

• NC: Highwayman x lesser noblewoman; As the the third daughter of a minor Earl, Lady Sabine's "Season" was not expected to be anything of note. At most, she might net herself a new-money husband from the merchant class. Her father had gone ahead to make arrangements, leaving her with a few men to act as guards for her as she and her nurse-turned-ladies' maid made their way through the countryside to the capital city. But nothing went as planned, when they were waylaid by highwaymen.

• NC Optional: Pirate x captive; Tiena loved the sea, so when offered a chance to sail with the merchant vessel Windswept, she leapt at the chance. Her father had taught her to navigate at his knee, and she took pride in her skill. When the Windswept was boarded by pirates, the Captain of the Merchant vessel encouraged the Captain to consider leaving a portion of his cargo in exchange for a valuable hostage- the navigator. With her, they could easily take prizes of far greater value than that which the Windswept represented. Thus sold, Tiena found herself in a bizarre reality where her physical safety was guaranteed to a certain point- they needed her alive- but she was far from safe.

This can be run as
                                - Completely NC
                                - Seduction / Protection racket
                                - Bring your own angle

• Indian brave x settler.; Rhianne Johnson's family sought to escape the crippling debt of her father's lost business by moving west to the plains where it had been promised that any man who was willing to work could grow enough food for his family and be his own master, but so far, the only abundance seemed to be misfortune. The loss of half their caravan to illness, another group lost to the river crossings and other misfortunes had taken the toll on the group's morale, but the worst was yet to come. Though the day dawned bright, the air would soon fill with the screams of terrified settlers as a group of braves descend, determined to teach the intruders a lesson not to be forgotten.
                            This can be run as
                                    - Completely NC
                                    - Seduction / Protection racket
                                    - Bring your own angle

• Bad boy x Study abroad; Alessandra's grandmother was always full of tales about "Vecchio Italia", and impressed on her the importance of heritage, so when a scholarship opportunity offered to send her to Milan for a year, Alessandra was over the moon. Armed with a lifetime of stories and speech stilted with a dialect pre-dating World War II, she dives into life in Milano. Within the first day, she meets a bad boy with a motorcycle who is ready to show her a whole different side of la bella vita.

• NC Optional: Border guard x contrabandieri; Life under Mussolini was hard, and in hard times, you did what you had to do. That was what Flavia's father had taught her. He'd gone to the United States to work, promising to bring Flavia, her mother, and her two younger brothers as soon as he could. Until then, they still had to survive, and they did whatever they could to make that happen. With increased taxes and rationing of things like cigarettes, smuggling had become a lifeline for many of the villagers from the mountain reaches, and Flavia was no different. Her brothers were too young to run, and her mother not strong enough to carry the bags, leaving her with few choices.

This can run a few different ways.
                              - She gets caught
                              - She's suspected
                              - She starts dating a guard
                              - Insert option here

• An Uncomfortable Alliance: In progress Vague idea regarding an 'unlikely couple' in a quest-like situation: Cleric and demon, necromancer and nymph, somehow being put in a situation where for at least a short time, their goals need to align enough to come through on the other side.

Deep Fried Oreos - Quick and dirty, to the point one-shots or a series of "episodic" scenes rather than deep world building

• A Long-standing Affair; Valeria had been in London less than twenty four hours when she fell into his arms. Well, no, that was romanticizing the situation; she fell on the Underground and landed squarely across his knees. Instead of laughing in her face or getting mad, he invited her for a drink and swept her off her feet again, with much hotter results. Work took her back to Italy and began a long term affair of business, pleasure, and excuses to visit at every chance.
    Scene/s;
- Any of the future affair encounters, either in London or Italy.
- Could also further detail the initial encounter.
  • Popular boy x rival's sister ; He was all that- good looking, too clever for his own good and athletic to boot, everything a girl like Melissa could never hope to score. Her brother Mike hated him, and they were rivals for everything, so when he started flirting with Melissa, Mike warned her to stay away, but Melissa didn't want to. Even if it was just a game, just to get at Mike, she knew what she wanted.

• NC: I never meant to hurt you; Lynn had always had a crush on him, and he knew. He thought it was kind of cute, but she'd never really pushed his buttons if you know what he meant. She went away for the summer and came back different, though. More confident, more outgoing and prettier. She tried to pretend everything was the same when he asked her to hang out, but deep down she had to realise it wasn't.

Scene; Date-rape / non-con / forcible sex scene. Can be either the first time they hang out alone after she comes back or after a few times where he reaches the breaking point.

• Mine for Always; He had been Kameren's first boyfriend and first love. She'd gone on dates before him, but no one before or since had made her feel the way he could- nervous, aroused, and desperate. When she decided to move to the West Coast to get a fresh start for college, she thought that was it. She dated other men, earned her degree and started working for the company she'd done her internship with. She had a boyfriend she cared for and as far as she was concerned, everything in the world was right. Until he came walking back into her life.

Scene; Running into him the first time, any subsequent meeting, may include her boyfriend or not.

Acceptable cannon fodder (played with OCs at least 90/10)
  • Wheel of Time
  • Game of Thrones
  • Heralds of Valdemar & related series
  • Vampire Slayer-esque. Not interested in running canon characters as much as using the world they live in
  • Maybe Witcher
You can pitch something else, but if I don't know it super well, I will probably say no.

All that said-  if you've any questions, suggestions, offers, please send me a message. :)

SweetSierra

Active Stories Running:
An Unconventional Alliance of Light & Shadows
(SweetSierra + NightRocker13)

Strangers in the Night
(SweetSierra & tommoj91)
A Broken Menagerie
(Offered to Eros & SweetSierra)
Hotels & Heartbreakers
(TheDoctor46 & SweetSierra)
Navigating the Storm
(headshot & SweetSierra)
(Bevatoria & SweetSierra)
(VVitch & SweetSierra)
(SweetSierra & TyCaine)
Darkside Dynamic
(Grave + SweetSierra)

ye olde graveyard:
A Rather Unorthodox Opportunity (wattersfall & SweetSierra)
Buying Hapiness (Dommet & SweetSierra)
The Gutters of Vavatch Station (TSElephant & SweetSierra)

SweetSierra

Cleaned up & did housekeeping. 
Added  Mine No Matter What

SweetSierra

SweetSierra