Sci Fi/Horror (M seeking F)

Started by Orochimaru, June 29, 2012, 06:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

So, this idea spawned from a dream I had when I napped. It was pretty broken up, but I did what I could when I wrote the summary from memory. So, there will be a lot of holes and this could be melded into a bunch of things. Here is the summary I wrote:

"A facility out in the desert conducts genetic research of unknown type. In the dream, I was escaping with a group of people as there was apparently an accident of sorts. We ended in this large shaft that lead up to the surface, we could see the sky at the top, but as we crossed a catwalk to reach one of the many elevators on the other side. We were ‘attacked’ by a car sized black widow spider. It was not attacking, but as I moved away to lead it away from the others. It followed me, interested…hungry or not. I used it to my advantage and got on the elevator with the others and as we reached the top, a young, beautiful, casually dressed woman appeared behind everyone and alongside me. She turned her head to look at me with a seductive and impish smile. I got on my tippy toes and raised myself to look like a snake, to intimidate her, tongue flicking and all. It was then she leaned up and French kissed me for a second. For some reason, I knew she had ‘marked’ me and I wanted to ‘mark’ her back. Which I did by kissing and licking the side of her neck. I also instantly felt... attracted to her. Like I wanted her... desired her. It must been the same for her too.

After that, the survivors got between us and managed to shoo the mystery woman. I, of course was in an out of it. Apparently, I was told that I was one of the ‘infected’ people bitten by one of the genetic experiments, like the black widow spider we encountered. Some ‘infected’ become said creatures, but just because one was bit by one, does not mean that they will be the same. They could become like any creature. I, of course, was some type of snake and for the rest of the survival; I was pretty much looked down upon, degraded, even though when it came to saving their lives, they did not hesitate to take it, but no thanks. However, we were always being chased by that mysterious woman and large Black Widow Spider.

After that, a weird type of vacation in a canyon to a local festival, bt I was still an infected, but I was with my best friend who cared not I was infected. He treated me like he always did. Of course, the others were probably a few from the group of survivors as she was pretty degrading… A lot of details were left out here. This time, I was not being hunted, but I felt that she was close… "

So, this could take on a monster person outlook, but basically to see if any ideas could be generated. If a person is interested, of course your character would be a female and would prefer a switch. strong woman who knows what she wants, but is so docile underneath. lol though, I am curious to see what can be generated here as it seems very interesting.