Black Beauty (NC/bondage/extreme, for M or F Dom)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, March 18, 2014, 02:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Black Beauty

It's the Rio Carnival, Rio de Janeiro. There's noise and people everywhere. Someone could go missing and no-one would know for days...

That's exactly what happened to poor Zoë, a beautiful black carnival dancer. In all the chaos and confusion of the crowd no-one noticed a figure come up behind her and press a sweet-smelling cloth against her mouth. It didn't seem unusual for someone to be helping along a limp figure - lots of people were known to be overcome from the intensity of the festival.

But Zoë was not being led to a cool room to recover. She was being led back to her captor's home to face untold sexual and bondage horrors. It didn't help her situation that her captor had a racist streak a mile wide...

So usually I don't go in for this kind of straightforward NC/bondage/extreme story, but I have a serious hankering for a detailed one now. I'm looking for a male or female Dominant to play as Zoë's captor. Over the story I'm hoping for Zoë to face extreme bondage, sexual and behaviour training, and lots more juicy NC/extreme stuff to drive her into submission: trained to walk in stupidly high heels, armbinders, gags, all that good stuff. I am happy to write at greater length for my posts, as I know playing as a Dom/Domme can take a lot of work.

If you are interested and want to discuss more please do PM me. As always, I welcome both male and female players to play whichever sex they prefer  :-)

Cerulean Dreams

Following my partner moving away from E. I'd like to open this story up again  :-)