VR D&D

Started by indarkestknight, June 27, 2006, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

Originally posted by Mia in the GMs Wanted section.

*~*~ViperSRT*~*
Description : Much in the same blood as the "viper" hentai games. A young college girl on campus is having a lot of problems with money..that is, until the "RED" group showed up on campus. Putting an ad in the school newspaper reading..
"Short on Cash? REDcorp is here to help you! Come visit us on block 38 next to phi beta lambda. Inquire within for details.."
Upon inquiry, "RED" stands for "Randomized erotic dungeon." Only the strongest-willed will make it to the bottom of each floor, or so the clerk said..Each floor is laced with a set of monsters and traps..but offers a cash prize in completion. Failure means loss of equipment, clothing, and here's the real kicker - everything you feel in the game, you feel in real life. Rumor has it..some students are getting trapped in here...forever.

Setting :There are several types of traps : Mechanical - which use some sort of mechanical restraints, Organic - Living parts ( Mushrooms, etc ) and Magical ( summoned creatures, pentagrams, etc ), and "curses". Curses do nothing to your in-game avatar but inflict a curse on the real-life player such as making them unable to wear undergarments for a week , et cetera.
Saves are offered every level upon completion, but you can't log out of the VR game until the end of a level.

System : D&D 3.5 Featuring GUCK http://www.netbook-of-uck.net/index.htm
Players :I imagine this could support more than just a 1-on-1 ( player interaction in-game..) but I think we'd be best off in small groups ( 1-3 people ) or for the greatest part, seperate with perhaps paths crossing sometimes.

Any takers?

Ariabella

I would but alas, I don't know the system :(
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Ellyssa

Mm, yumyum, it sounds like fun.. *camps out in front hopefully* :)

Apple of Eris

Damn, why does this have to be D&D? *sulk*
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Ellyssa

*grin* Would be interesting, though a burden on the poor Devilbane, if it was somehow done cross-system by the VR player's preference, and if they ever met "in-game" they'd be using their own systems to do stuff to each other, heehee. *innocently evil look*

kylie

You need other D&D books to play this, right?  I don't have them, but other than that it sounds cool...

indarkestknight

Eh. The core rule books, but their info can be gotten online.

If the majority wants unstatted, I can do that, too, but only if it's okay with Mia. Her idea in the first place, after all.

Karmaold

Anything you need for D&D can be found free (and legally) here http://www.d20srd.org/

With the exception of the experiance tables which would have to be provided in game.

kylie

Might be good.  What sort of levels would the characters be?

indarkestknight

I'd imagine middling. 7-10ish. I have a lot of books, so don't be afraid to ask about something outside the box.

kylie

Laughs.  When it comes to D&D, I doubt I can even keep track these days of what's already _inside_ the box.  Let's see, I umm last touched that game system in about 1993...

(Therefore: I think I might better make more of the sort of character that's designed to get womped on artistically...  Which can be fun, sometimes, too.) 

But thank you kindly.  I just might ask for more, if I get inspired.

Is this a likely go, or whereabouts are we?

Kandice Kaine

I think I might be able to join into this one with a healthy grin and a willing damsel in distress, if you'll have me, hat is.

I've been playing D&D for a long while and will gladly help anyone with character design/creation. Just let me know, K?