Looking to Start Fresh (FxM or possibly FxF all depends)

Started by Sinairy, September 24, 2011, 03:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinairy

Hello I am Sinairy, you can call me Sin if you like. I am a sweetheart women that loves to write wonderful stories in the means of rp with a partner. I am looking for a detail partner that is willing to write post that are a very very mini of three to four paragraphs long.  Lately I have not been able to post as often as I would like to post, because of work and real life ever day things that everyone has to do even if we don't want to. Now I normally post between 500-1000 words a post though it does depend on what I am given and how much I am into the stories. The longest post I have ever posted was over 2000s words. I am in no way saying that is a norm for me, but that's the type of posts that can happen if I am in completely in love with the story.  I am not saying in anyway that you need to be able to post with that many words either, but I am just saying I am capable of that long of a post.  I'll have a list of things I am really craving with some back story, then I'll have a list of possible pairs that could be worked out with a partner if I am interest in the idea that my partner wishes to used those pairings in. Also my extreme cravings are in red if you interested let me know and we can start painting a wonderful story together.

The ones in purple will be the character's I'd be playing.

Neko x Neko
Vampire x Neko
Vampire x Human
Vampire x were-wolf
Vampire x Vampire (Newly turned)
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Neko
Furry x Furry
Furry x Neko
Lord/Royalty (Human, Vampire or other) x peasant (Human or other)
Knight x Trainee (This can be human or other)

None of this characters or stories are set in stone. If you dont like Nekos (cat girls) that can always been changed. Though I will admit most of this storys have been written with thought of my character being a female neko. I do have quite a liking for vampires, but again more then happy to try something new with a different type of character. Give me a pm if you like any of the ideas, also feel free to write a reply for any of stories as an exmaple and or applicton to why we'd be wonderful partners :D

This is one of the stories I am craving the most right now. Had started with someone, but they haven't replied to my post so I figured I would give someone to play it out with me. Its based in a world that had been completely over come by war, finally after some times dragons decided enough was enough and stepped in to end the wars. So instead of all dying out all the other races decied to band together and fight back against the dragons, but still they were no match so they decided to stop fighting and try to build of time of peice. which is all the dragons wanted, so things started to go back to normal slowly. It had been five years since the wars end and there was now talk of trying to bring the other races together with the dragons, so nothing like the great wars would ever happen. Though not everyone was overly happy about this, while others were more then happy to try.
So basically my character being a dragon would be sent of to a knight school were all the races come together to learn to be a knight, and she been sent off to learn from to become a knight. Though the one that has been chosen to train her, has had a past with dragons and wants nothing to do with her, but beggers can't be chooser when it comes to asking for a trainie.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
“What!!? You have to be kidding me. There is no way you are shipping me off to some knife welding wanna be knight school. Those stupid creature's killed my parents in the war and you want me to go and play nice with them by “learning” their ways. Seriously Elder you can't really think its best to send me, I know their are others  who would be more then happy to go play with the humans and those other little races. You know how much I detest them and everything to do with them.”  The large midnight blue dragon which she stood and front of sighed softly, the air around them warming a few degrees. Her large emerald green eyes pierced through and into Syrustari's soul, before her powerful ancient voice rumbled in the large dark cave that the elder called home. “No Syrustari I am not kidding you, we will be leaving after we finish here, and flying to the knight school were you will be learning how the other races fight and become knights. You will build relations with them, and bring us closer to them. We as a race might be stronger and more powerful, but they have many more numbers then we. If they come together they could in the long run, bring us to our knees and leave us for dead. I want our kind to become friends with them and to learn everything about them so we can preserver us as a race and protect our selves if they ever do decide to try and hunt us more then they already have. This treaty we have sign with them as agree to do our best to become more part of their realm and  allow them to learn from us while we learn from them. I have chosen you because I know you will benefit the most by doing this, as well as I know you are one of the few I can truly trust with this task. There are many who don't wish for this to work out, but we need this to work out more then every. Please don't fight this Syru I need you to do this for me and your deceased parents.” The elders voice softened and wavered off and the thought of her lost kin. Syru was the elder's granddaughter and one of her last hires, as much as she didn't wish to put her granddaughter in danger there was really no other that she could see or trust to do this and possible save their kind from death.

“As you wish Elder, I will do my best to see this through, and bring pride to all of us.” Syrustari bow lowly her ocean blue eyes lowering to the floor as she slowly backed up and out of the large cave. Turning around she spread her large wings before and taking flight. Syru true form was smaller then the elders, but still larger then most dragons. Though Syru was still young for a dragonkin, and still had many years of growing to do before she reached her full size. The shimmering suns rays shone softly on her bluish white icy scales, her magnificent wings spreading to their full 50 foot length span tip to tip. With only a signal stroke of her powerful wings she took off from top of the mountain into the early morning sky. Grumbling softly to herself as she flew through the warm sky, she wondered why it was so important to have this happen. Syru knew she was lucky, if any other dragon  had spoke to the elder the way she just had, they would be lucky to leave the cave with a scare and their life.  Being the elder's granddaughter did have a few perks, though this wasn't one of them. It was about mid afternoon when she could see the land that the knight school called home. She had been here a few times before doing the war. Syru had killed many in the war, and was one of the most memorable dragons in those fights. Being the only frost dragon born in over 6 millions years, her white blue form was unforgettable.

Hearing the yells and screams of the people that lived in the villages that she was now flying over. No matter how many times they were told that dragons were friendly for the most part unless provoked people still screamed and run for their lives. Rolling her eyes and sighed softly slowly starting her decent towards the school. Her large shadow darkening the lands under her. The long powerful flapping of her wings echoed through the land. Eyeing the school as she flew over it looking for a place to land. With the school being on the top of a large hill there was no really flat place to land other then in the court yard. Syrustari circled once, to make sure she could fit into the court yard with out causing to much trouble.  It would be a little tight but she knew she be able to do it with out to my trouble. With her decision made she closed her wings tight to her body, diving face first the last 400 ft quickly. In a spilt second she reopened her wings only 50ft from the ground stopping her decent on the drop of a dime. Flapping once sending a huge gust of wind under her, kicking up any loose dirt making a small sand storm. Closing her wings again, she dropped to the ground with a loud thump, causing everything around her to shake like a leaf on a tree doing a wind storm. Normally she wouldn't drop from such a height but if she tired to flap her wings and farther down she would have clipped the building. Oh yes she could have changed forms in mid air and used a smaller set of wings to bring her closer with a gentle landing, and not make so much noise but she wanted to let this small creatures know what they would be dealing with if they ever pissed her off.

The large ocean blue orbs wash over all who stood before her in the court yard practising. She had thought there would be more out and about playing with their knives but that wasn't the case, though the ones that were, were clearly shocked and coupled scared. Though the trainers that weren't charged towards her swords in the air. Clearly someone had forgotten to tell everyone that she was coming. Or at the very least thought she'd be coming in a human form not this one, which clearly wasn't what they had been hoping for. Usually she wouldn't hesitant to kill anyone that threatened her with a sword, but this time, and this time only she didn't.  Head close to the ground she let rip a window shattering roar of angry only a few feet in front of the knight who thought he was going to be brave and try to save the school. Which in turn made him look only like a fool, as he froze in front of her and Syru could smell the strong scent of urine. Chuckling softly she shook her head lightly, catching out of the corner of her eye another trying to flank her, with out a second thought her tail whipped around, hitting the male straight in the chest, sending the robust dwarf flying into the near by wall. The afternoon suns rays danced on the unbreakable scales that covered her huge body, the perfected armour.  In this form she only had one weakness, the soft scales over her heart, but no one would be able to get close enough to her, to even try and hit that spot.  With another threatening roar she cleared her throat thinking for a moment before switching to the language that was the most common to these smaller races. “Enough I am here as a guest, if you continued to try and harm me I will no longer hold back, I will bring death to you all.”

Waiting to make sure there was no more threatening movement towards her she nodded softly closing her eyes lightly, as her huge body shifted to a more humanoid form. Every bone in her body snapped and crackled as if someone was breaking them into little pieces.  It was an unbelievable site to watch, once over 20ft tall she became this wonderful and gorgeous well toned 5'8ft ice blue dragon-humanoid creature. Yes she could have turned into human, but she was proud to be a dragon and she would never hide that fact. Hiding her wings to make it a little easier on her self she smirked softly as her long powerful scale covered tail swayed back and forth. Those scaled ran up her spine protecting it from harm, while running up and cover her shoulders, and down her arms. Natural spikes protruding from a few of those scales  on her shoulder, and arms, giving her a few more weapons if need. Leading all the way down to the back of her hands and into the long large strong claws that looked more like fingers but still sharper then any sword. The rest of her body, looked so soft and silky like any humans skin. Though the most shocking was she stood there in the middle of the court yard stark naked. Every curve shimmered in the suns rays, her ample chest would make any women jealous. Nipples as pink as a morning rose, standing at full attention, the only other thing on her body that was the soft rose pink was her delicate moist pussy lips, that protected the entrance to her sex.

“Now I know I need to go see your Elder so which one of you is going to show me the way, or am I going to have to find her myself.” Syru didn't know that human leaders were normally men, which could bring a lot of problems for her in the long run. Dragon women were the leaders and ran everything in the dragon realm. The males were the hunters and protectors when they were need, and fathers when the women came into mating season. The male dragons are very hard headed and would fight even over the littlest of things if it wasn't for the women stopping them, and they were normally stronger then the females. Though in the long run, the women were still strong and just as fast, but it was their wits with that strength that kept them as the leaders.  Here stood the granddaughter of the oldest living dragon, and the Elder, thrown into a world almost unknown to them. To bring together all the races into a more stable time of peace. Only time would tell if things would play out the way the need too.

Another story that got started but my partner went MIA so I wanna continued it.

A Caty young Neko thief decideds that she's going to have the largest score ever, and become famous for stealing from the Excalibur. So during the night, she sneaks on board under cover of darkness, and manages to find her way into the cargo hold, where the treasure is located. She certainly thinks that she's been smart by getting into here, and is about to take her leave when the ship begins to take off, leaving her caught on board with the best pirate crew on the planet, and her hands full of their treasure..oh what's a girl to do?

Now this is where the adventure comes in....you see, the land (Earth, Xenallu, whatever you'd like to call it) has been abandoned for centuries because of the dangers down below..fierce monsters, strong weather, etc, etc....and guess where captain plans to go? He's gotten an excellent tip that there is treasure down below, the largest treasure known, and that's is what he's after.

(This is how my Missing partner had explained it to me and I just fell in love with it. I so wish he hadn't gone mia but stuff comes up and I understand so I am hoping to move on and continued this wonderful idea.)

I was hoping for the captian to be a male fox anthro or something every simlair, and having another female, I have a couple pictures if anyone would like to see them.

Belle had spent the last few years of her life learning to be a thief, she had robbed every major shop, museum or person, that had something of true value. Which had started to give her quite a reputation, which had started making life not so easy for this talented pussy cat. If it wasn't for her snow white friendly feline form that allowed her to look like a normal house cat sh  would been catch already. Now she been commissioned to get a hold of a supposedly precious locket that belong to a rich bastards daughter, who had gotten robbed when she was on her daddy's yat parting with her equally snobby and stuck up rich friends. The only reason she agree to such a simple job was cause the father of the daughter was the king of Lillythen, with Lillythen being such a large empire, it only seamed locally to accepted his offer. He'd offered her quite a hardy chunk of coin, plus full pardon from all her prier and future crimes. Which she was more then happy to take from that fat repulsive bastard. Oh how she hated that asshole and his family all the ever have done was make her life miserable. The only thing she wasn't happy about this request was it was on the most notorious pirate ship in all of Xenallu, the Excalibur. If her sources were right they be docking here in Lillythen tonight for a quick stop before heading some type of suicide mission. Her informant couldn't tell her much more then that so she didn't want to risk them not coming back. If everything went smoothly she would be able to get on and off the ship in twenty minutes. Luckily she'd gotten her hands on the original blue prints for the ship, which let her know the most likest places she would find the treasure she was seeking.

Heading towards the docks Bell watched the setting sun. Dancing  her way through the crowds in the market place, she listened to the merchants yelling their last minute deals at the passer byes  as they began to close their shops for the night. As she reached the top of the market hill she groaned. The ship wasn't suppose to be docked yet. But clearly her informants information was wrong, cause they ship was already docked and empty of most of its crew. Bell could see a few crew putting the last of what they need for their next trip onto the ship. The rest of the crew would be in land some were enjoying a good drink and some food. She was sure that they wouldn't leave till morning but she didn't want to risk before on there to long. Slipping into the ally at the top of the hill, she shifted into her small feline form. This form was a good way for her to slip past people with out getting noticed, even more so at night. Darting out of the ally heading straight for the ship, she made her way threw the cargo docks and up the ropes that held the ship to the docks.

Bell had heard tells about this ship but this was the first time she had seen it up close and personal. Excalibur was much larger then she had expected, even more so in this tiny form. The midnight black fur coat that covered her small body, shimmered softly in the moon's gentle rays. A small smirk of victory played across Bell's lips, as her golden orbs spotted the door that lend down to the lower decks, were she would find the treasure room. Jumping from the rail, she landed on the lower  deck with out a sound, quickly checking for any of the remaining  crew, she slipped through the open lower deck door. As her little paw touched the bottom step, her ear twitched as she heard foot steps coming from a room off to the left of her and heading towards the stair case. Diving into a small pile of  ropes that had been tossed in the corner. Her large golden eyes, watched as a very large lizard man, made his way out the door and up the stairs, heading to grab more cargo. Taking a deep breath as she saw him disappear, she slipped from the damp ropes and ran through the door he'd just come threw. If her memory served her right she was find the possible treasure room, through this door and off the the right in the very back of the ship, just under the captions bedroom. It made perfect season for the room to be under the captions quarters, that way he would hear anyone that went into the room with out his permission during the night.

Finding the door she wanted, she looked around carefully, she could hear the foot steps of the crew coming and going as they finished up, thankfully the door was out of view of the room she had just come from. Slipping from her feline form, wrapped her soft silk hand around the door knob and tried to turn it. Of course the door was locked, it wasn't going to be that easy for her, she pulled out her lock pick set, and set to work. It surprised her, and how good of a lock was on this door, she hadn't excepted to be so difficult for her to get it open. Growling softly to herself, she finally gotten the door open, though it took her way to long. Closing the door behind her, she was blown away, there was a small fortune housed in this room. This wasn't going to be that easy and she knew it, no way was she getting out in twenty minutes now. Sighing she went to work, starting to search through the chest for the necklace it could be any were for all she knew.

Also I am looking for other stories to do, not just my own and will happily try to work with any idea you might have. Or possible bang out a whole new idea with you.

An Unexpected Treasure.

I do have this game active with another partner but again its is one of my favorite games and could possible do it again, but it would depend.

It had been many years since Victor gone looking for new servants. Normally he would only look every 50 years or so for new blood to serve him, though over the years he'd become more sympathetic to the humans he took on as house servants and blood pets. If they did as the were told and showed completely loyalty to him over the years of there serves he would let them go, after about 20-30 years  of services. It had been a few months since he let the last of his servants go expect for the two males that wish to stay by his side till they lives left their bodies.  Joseph was his oldest servant he was 65 years old and swore he'd never leave his Master's side. Then there was Markus, Victor had found Markus bloodied and almost beaten to death in a back ally during a thunder storm. He had original brought Markus home for his new fledgling vampire daughter as a blood pet and sex toy. Most Vampires lived in covens or small groups of five or ten, though Victory always choose to stay by himself with only one or two vampire companions. It used to be himself, his marker and her brother until were murdered one evening while Victor was out hunting. It was now over 700 years since that night and he now lived in a Manor outside a large city. The world still didn't fully believe in the supernatural beings that inhabited this earth in hiding from the humans expect for the very few who endangered themselves by trying to hunt them, those who tried to do business with them or the ones that become slaves, pets or blood dolls.

Victory had resolutely moved himself and the few left of his house to a Manor just out side this large city. It had been a few months now and he figured it was time to go get himself some house servants and possible a couple of blood dolls. He had given up hunting many, many years ago when it started to being to much attention to him and his daughter, he didn't wish to bring any threat to her or his own life. He had left the last of his old servants go before they moved and decided it get a fresh start. Victory had contacted a few of his friends on this side of the world to find the best possible place that would suit his needs. They had informed him of a black market slave trader that normally carried a little bit of everything. Also the song that had been singing on the slave market grape vines is that this guys had come across something every rare. A creature that very few heard about but even fewer had ever seen, yet no one knew for sure what the creature was. Victor figured why not go have a look at this auction they were going to have the next night of the new moon. Victory was warned that there would be not only vampires and wolves there even a few human buyers, but there could possible be witches or even some demons. This traders would take money from almost anyone and not ask any questions. There were strict rules when it come to these auctions, such as now fighting, tasting or touching of the sales items and no fight of any sort between the buyers. All sales were final and had to be paid in cash. This auction was a high priced one and mini bid was 5000 on just plan blood dolls.

It came to the finally item up for sale at the end of the night and Victory stood in the middle of a coward of mix supernatural beings. In totaly he had bought  five women and a young male. He wasn't even sure if he would bid on this last item, even though the traders were making a huge fuse over this last item it's cage was even covered with a large black sheet unlike the rest through out the evening that they buyers saw. Taking in a slow deep breath the scent filled his lungs, he had no way to describe it other then wild, feral and intoxicating. He was starting to get excited to see just what made the smell it wasn't even close to the scent of a were-wolf, he kept this to himself but it was harder then he wanted to admit. Though not all the other so called buyers could keep there excitement at bay though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She slowly opened her eyes rubbing them softly. Chloe had been in this cage for days now, even though it seemed like weeks even months. She wasn't even 100% sure how she got here in the first place. Gentle running her fingers through her surprising neat hair. They traders had put sleeping drugs in her food that morning so they could ready her for that nights auction were she would be the center of attention and their highest biding item. Shifting side to side the ocean blue orbs search of a reason as to why it was so dark as well as why she couldn't really see anything. Sitting up slowly and gentle feeling around, they had placed a comfy mat on the floor of the cage instead of the cold metal that she was used to sleeping on. Chloe couldn't smell the nasty smells from before, it was if they had clean the cage they had been keeping her in. Suddenly an over whelming amount of unknown scents filled her lungs and made her realize there was something around her neck. Softly her fingers dance over the collar that had been placed around, it was tough yet soft, it felt like a leather. The bell attached to the metal ring in the middle of the collar jingled causing her midnight black ears to twitch in surprise for a moment before focusing on the voice a women close by.

The female auctioneer smirked as she heard the jingle of the small bell she’d place on the collar of the finest item that she had ever owned. Oh how she was going to make a pretty penny off this little kitty. “Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems like my finest item as finally woken up from her nap. So lets have a look at the at my precious little kitten” The women’s voice was silky yet venomous all at the same time. Nodding softly to one of the six large body guards that surround the cage of the Neko that was held with in. The man pulled quickly on the corner of the black cover off the cage allow the buyers to see what the hype was all about.

Chloe closed her eyes quickly as the sudden shock of the light stung her sensitive eyes and turned her head trying to shield her eyes better. The black silk strands of her gorgeous long healthy hair covered her face for a few moments as she started to adjusted to the light. Gasps of shock and disbelief came from the coward, as they all realized what was in front of there very eyes. It had been hundreds of years since anyone had even seen a Neko let alone talked to one. Neko’s had gone into hiding after many years of being hunted for pets and slaves by the other supernatural beings. They had been hiding in the deeps darks of the wilderness even deeper then what the were-wolves would go into. It was the only way for them to feel safe and protected themselves. Neko’s were more human then any of the other supernatural beings, they had no special powers like vampires or witches, or the strength of the were-wolves. They only had some of the abilities of large cats, the only thing that made them special was there ability to change into the counter half cat forms which no one really knew about. Each neko’s form was different just like the fur on their tail and ears.

Slowly Chloe’s blue orbs opened as the finally adjusted and she looked through the curtain of her black hair. It was then when her eyes met Victory’s darker one’s his gaze sent a shiver down her spine. It was the sudden movement of one of the body guards coming towards the cage that broke their eye contact. Chloe jumped and yelped at the body guard shocked her with a long electric baton and his harsh voice ordered her to stand. The cool air of the warehouse against her now tender skin hurt. Standing slowly Chloe’s naked curvy perfect form was being showed off to all the strangers standing mere feet from her cage.  Chloe stood at 5’8 her long straight black hair gentle covered her large breasts slightly but not enough to cover the rose buds that were centered in the middle of those soft heavenly pillows that made there home on her chest. Wrapping her tail around her waist trying to cover herself slightly or at least as much as she could as she stood there naked. Her eyes scanned the coward in front of her, she was scared and didn’t know what was going on. She never see some many different creatures that looked likes her yet different. Chloe was born in the deepest forest and had never seen any other humanoid creatures other then her fellow clan members. Her train of thought was interrupted as the beautiful women that stood next to Chloe’s change began to speak.

“Now have a quick look at this rare treasure and let the bidding being!!!”

This is the game I am craving beyond anything else to do. This isn't set in stone, names can be change and so can the backgrounds of each character if you like, I was trying to set the scene for the most part. Basically with this story I'd like this story to be more romantic with a possible bit of forcefulness to it. I was thinking anything hardcore with this story though if someone can sell me an idea with that to go along with this story I could possible do that. I'd prefer this to be F/M but there could be with the right person a chance that I might do F/F if you are interested in this please let me know I'd like to get this going as soon as I can.

Lost Angel

F/M or F/M/M

Has a baby she, had fallen to earth, there she was adopted by a human family.She was raised as a normal human girl, though she some how excelled at almost everything she did. Only a few days after her 18th birthday, she started noticing things happening to her body that wasn't normal. Her body ached, her shoulders burned, and she had the odd urge to be has close to the sky as she could possible be. Dreams of her flying through the air haunted her dreams every night. Unknowing to her, she was the lost angel of peace, the angel that was going to stop the war between heaven and hell, on earth. He had been searching for her since she had fallen, 18 years earlier he finally found her, and it was his job as the arch angel of War to train, and teach her what it was to be an angel. The only thing he didn't know was how much of a hand full doing so was going to be, he would have never dreamed what was going to happen next. He wasn't the only one looking for her, but heaven would have never thought they would send him.

Now I know this isn't as detailed as some of my other idea's but this one is something I kind of want to work out more with my partner or partners. If there is anything you'd like to know more about or would like to possible shift around just let me know.

A New Toy

Not really craving this one anymore, but will do one with the right person

She'd be out partying the night before and didn't remember much. She knew she had a lot of drinks and she'd been dancing with a pretty handsome looking man, though about after her 14th drink her mind had gotten fuzzy and after that she didn't remember a thing. She woke up her head pounding, she groaned softly as she heard the soft words of two men talking as her eyes focused slowly. That's when she realized she wasn't at home she was in a thick metal bared change naked.  Her cage was  covered in a black sheet stopping her from seeing who was talking or were she was.  She felt her heart race, pounding against her chest as she listen to the men talking. " I think we'd get more money for her at the market. She's a rare creature and something we normally never hunt for because its to risky to try can sell something like that on a slave market. Also you know how easily someone else notices a rare creature like gone missing,but there are many different types of people that want a rare creature such as this, we could start a binding war we'd make triple maybe even quadruple what the other guy was going to pay us for one of her kind. She is beyond gorgeous Joe and you know me I hate those unnatural creatures more then anyone we know." Joe that sounded familiar to her, it was the name of the man she'd be dancing with the night before, had he drugged her and brought her here? He must have there was no other way she'd end up here, naked and caged. " I understand were you are coming from Jeff but do you really think that double crossing our client that hire us to find him one of these, is such a good idea." "Joe we haven't even gotten paid fully yet, we can always just give him back the money he paid us, and then when we get top dollar of this pretty kitty we'll be richer then we were going to be in the first place. Plus I know a few dead walkers that are looking for a new and different type of toy, plus I think they'd be very interested in this little pussy"

She wanted to scream, they were planning on selling her as a slave to some vampire scum bag. They were one of the reasons her race was a rarely seen now a days. Vampires loved the taste of Neko blood more then any other creature, even over the satisfying quenching feeling wash over there bodies, when they get when they drain a werewolf dry. There was something in the Neko blood that set a vampire's body on a fire of pleasure. It heightens there since ten fold and hunted them for many of year just to kill them or trap them for there blood pets. In the end the Council of Creatures, (which was made of a choice one of each race that lived on earth) banned any and all hunting of humans and Nekos.  Though the Vampires still hunted Neko and humans a like for many years after that ruling, Nekos had died down and gone into hiding so well that it was to risk for Vampires to continuing hunting Nekos for there blood. Though they kept hunting and taking humans for pets, yet got away with. Any time a Vampire was question about having human slaves they'd already had there human to scared to tell the truth for fear of death, or brain washed enough to tell them that they were working or living with the Vampire of there own free will. So unless they (council) could prove it, they couldn't punish the Vampires. Nekos were so easily to brain wash and to strong minded for a Vampire to break them.  So now the Nekos that did still live openly in the cities were pretty much free and well protected by what ever council law enforcement was patrolling in that city at the time. Her fate was to be decided in what ever person bought her, but no ordinary person could by her, Nekos are strong physical, they are strong willed as well as mentally.  There were only a few creatures that would even have any chance of being able to break or train her. Though was that what her potential buyer was looking for, maybe he would see something different in her, maybe have some compassion for her, but oh how she knew she was tricking herself into false hope, though right now she didn't care she was scared and cold feeling completely lost and powerless in her new steel barred home.

Well with this one I am hoping for a detailed Dom male to place this character. I might be convinced to allow a female to play the dominate character be it female or male but it would depend. I leaving it open completely to who ever takes over this character to really choice what he wants to play his character as. Though I would like to see a bit of roughness and mystery in this male character with maybe just a bit of compassion to top it off. Though that's completely open to ideas or change too. I'd just love to get this off the ground asap because I am craving a very strong D/s story right now. Though I will say something else I dont want this all to be just about sex I want a plot a long story line to build the characters together as a team, and if it leads into, crazy nuts sex scene here and there through the story so be it :D  So if you really like this idea please pm asap and lets start painting a wonderful story together.

This is a sample of one of my newer posts that is still active, but I would like to see someone else taken/idea as to were to run with this one. I loving the game with my partner but I do wanna try something new too. If you are wanting to try this with me, pm with your idea's and or a sample of the reply you would have for this post.

It had been several years since she left her home land, and she never regretted leaving. King Kedrendic her father still had men, searching for her and order to bring her home. Though none of them was ever able to catch her or out smart her to force her back home. Also her supposed fiancé also had men out hunting for her but she was to skilled for them to even find. When she left she hadn't told anyone that she was leaving or were she was going. Taking her trusted and loyal stallion Cerberus with her she had cleaned out her private money chest, as well as some of the money she knew her father had put away for her marriage. Seeing no point in him needing it she took most of it because she wasn't going to marry the man he thought was a perfect match for her. Knowing that keeping a lot of money on ones self while travelling wasn't always wise, but she knew she was going to need to reinvent herself, she need money to do that. Travelling for days with out sleep had been very hard for her, but she need to find a place to lay low long enough for her to find armourer that could supply her with type of armour she wanted. Finding a blacksmith that was able to make her the armour she wanted with the metals she wanted was almost near impossible.

Antim was the rarest of all metal used for armour. It was also the lightest yet the strongest which is why her raced favoured it so much. Light weight and flexible it allowed it to take a blow from a claymore and still be intake with out a scratch. But that also meant that it would cost a pretty penny and that only a Master blacksmith  was skilled enough to make it perfect which Lillih wouldn't stand for anything less. After she had gotten the Antim for the blacksmith, she was pleasantly surprised to find that it didn't take him as long to make the armour for her as she thought it would. He had been so much faster then the one her father had hired to make her royal army general Antim set. It was made for her while she was in charge of her fathers army.  Also the quality was much higher then her last set of arm as well. Lillih fell in love with her new set the moment Gillbuger had pulled the silk cloth off of it. Gill some how turned some of the normally onyx black antim into a wonderful silver to brighten and making the normally dull black shimmer and into a very feminine suit of armour Lilly had ever seen. He was also able to make the normal onyx colour shine like a black diamond.

Gill had refused to allow her to pay more then what she had paid for the materials. He had told her it was his honour to make such a beautiful suit of armour for such a beautiful and rare creature such as herself. Lillih did not fight his generosity, but she wasn't going to not repay him on way or another. Taking the next few days she found out were she could pay of Gill's home and shop for him and his family.  Also she bought him the best tools he would ever find or need. Oh how angry he was at her for doing all of that for him and his family, but he was grateful all the same, he just wouldn't admit it to her. From that time on even if she didn't wish it, she'd become part of Gill's family and his best friend. Any time she was in town he would do touch ups and any repair on her set that need to be done. As well as gave her a place to rest her head. This is were she found herself again after nine months on the roads questing and helping the less fortunate then herself. She had made enough money for herself many times over, over the past year to buy herself a home and settled down with out worries. Though she loved to travel and help to much to do settle down just yet. Gelambell, Gill's home town was the closest place to home she had.

Most would say the way she went about hiding herself was completely opposite of what she should be doing to keep herself hidden. But that was it she knew her father would be looking for her hiding herself so the best thing was to make a name for herself and not hide which she was doing. As Cerberus strode through the small streets of Gelambell many welcomes her back to the cozy town. It was the coziness,yet some what business of this town that she loved. Cerberus knew to head straight for Gill's house with out her even needing to tell him the way. Both Lillih and Cerberus were exhausted and ready for a nice long rest before heading back out on the road.  Gelambell was also one of the most pasted threw town's in Nordrade and brought all sorts of people, warriors, explores royalty, and and every type of person that could be seen in one of the larger trade cities you'd see here too. Which again was another reason Lilly loved this town and made it her some what home even if she wouldn't fully admit it. Though Lilly knew there were a few small things she need to do before she could relax for a little while.

Watching the people walk by her while she rode home always made her laugh especially the human children. Not man of her kind travelled outside of the Neko realms. Many times the humans race had tried to in slave her kind but their methods were never enough to out sit or over power the Nekos when they went to war. So for the last hundred thousand years there has been an invisible barrier which very few humans dared to cross it and even fewer Nekos. The children always pointed and asked why she had a tail and ears. Some even asked their parents if they could pet her.  There were a few times when Lilly would allow the child to stroke her tail or pet her ears, though it was rare and normally only the child that lived in the town, who's parents knew Lilly.  So many that didn't know or didn't want to get to know Lilly or her race were afraid of her. They hall all right to be, from some of the stories Gill had told her about how the humans saw the Neko race she could completely understand why. Most viewed them as dangerous monsters that would kill you if you looked at them the wrong way. Though that was completely wrong. Nekos normally were the most trust worth, loyal and friendly people you could ever meet, let alone becoming friends with them. If one be friend you, they would give their lives to save yours.  Thankfully now most of the locals finally realized that Lilly is extremely friendly and wouldn't hurt a flee unless it hurt her first.

Being a mercenary for hire kept her in good shape, though she always did morning wake up  work out which helped. And of course all warriors made sure they were in the best shape they could be for fighting. All Neko's were well known for there agility, strength as well as there razor sharp claws and teeth.  Though many of them never used their natural weapons unless it was necessary. Finally Cerberus reached Gill's house which was located in the mild of the city and of to the side of the city market. Which was great for Gill's blacksmith business. It was mere moments before Gill's youngest Coliby noticed the large black warhorse Cerberus.  Coliby came running from the forge that was by the house dropping the dagger that he had been working on with his father.  Coliby was only nine but he had the same natural talent that his father Gill had. Gill wasn't far behind his son yelling at him for dropping the red hot dagger onto the ground. He was about to cuss out his son for running out like that, when he realized why he'd taken off. Gills angry melted away with his joyous smile welcoming Lilly home. Coliby jumped into Lilly's arms as she slipped off of Cerberus' back.

“Lilly do you have stories to tell me about your adventurous”  Coliby was so full of energy and at times made Lilly wonder were he got it from. “When do I not have something thrilling to tell you, little one?” Coliby squirmed with happiness in her arms as he hugged her tightly burring his face in her shoulder. “Though it's up to your papa if you get to hear them or not, you know I need a good meal and a pillow to lay my head on before I can tell you my stories,” Coliby's eyes widen in shock forgetting about that little string, even though Lilly was only teasing knowing Gill would never not allow her a place to stay. “Papa, you are going to well Lilly and Cerberus stay aren't you” The boy's eyes starting to fill with tears as his fear of not having Lilly stay grew.  Gill shook his head and chuckled unable to help but enjoy the light teasing Lilly was giving to his son. “Of course dear boy have I ever said no to our lovely little cat friend.” The boy shook his head “No Papa never” Gill smiled softly “Then why do you think I would ever refused her refuge now?” The boy bit his lip softly “Nothing Papa”  “Then right there is your answer son.”  Coliby jumped from Lilly's arms yelling in join, running for the house to inform this mother and siblings. “Mama Lilly's home!” Lilly laughed softly watching the boy run into the house slamming the door behind him.  Gill shook his head and wrapped his arms around Lilly giving her a hug. “Welcome home kitten”  Lilly rolled her eyes as she hugged him back. “I am not a kitten anymore I think I might even be older then you are” She said playfully as she swatted his arm gentle. He chuckled and let go of her. “Well I know you wanna go get Cerberus settled before you come in side, so I'll try to pull back the dagger from being ruined and meet you inside?” Lilly nodded softly her long powerful tail flicking side to side in agreement. She lead Cerberus into his stall and started to undo his riding gear as people walked past, some of the travellers watching her as they walked by.

I totally want to an rp with this character, I am open for ideas

A pet Dragon.

This one just kinda game to me when I saw this picture though its not fully thought out and I am open other suggest with this one as well I kinda have two different idea's for this one. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x286/loreli_18/6.jpg of course she'd be able to change forms from her dragon to that humanoid type form. I like to work out the details more with my partners but here is a basic ideas i had for this picture.

I was thinking that may character (the female dragon) was an orphan barely the age to mate, 258 years old and still having a lot to learn she lost her mother to a dragon duel. Her mother had been protecting her from the older male dragons that could since she was coming into her mating years.  Her mother had killed the male dragon, but also lost her own life, knowing that her young daughter wasn't quite ready to enter the world of mating.  Now she was on her own lost with out her mother, only able to keep herself a live with the skills her mother had taught her.  Though one day she found a forest close to a village, her mother had always told her to stay away from them, but this forest was filled with food and fruit that she need to survive so she had to risk getting catch. She been hunting and forging in this woods for a little over a week now and food was still plentifully so she found a nice cave not to far away that would give her shelter and a warm place to sleep. She did her best to stay out of the way of the creatures that traveled through the forest, she thought she'd did a great job doing that, but she didn't know someone had spotted her and been watching her for the last few days. 

~and or this one~

She had just left the nest and was looking for a place of her own. Which for a hunter was the prefect time to try and kill a dragon. Though this time it was the hunters last hunt. He was getting older a bit to old and he wouldn't have any more years of dragon hunting in him, so he thought what would be the best prize of them all. Yes a dragons head, a dragon fang sword, dragon scale armor were all wonderful trophies, the only thing that would top all those off would to have a dragon as his pet.  He knew that this was the time of year dragons left there mothers, that they would be searching for a new home of there own. He'd always had his eye on this wonderful blue ice dragon she was gorgeous, he'd tried to kill her many of time, but she always been too strong for him. Though the last time he'd tried to kill her, he'd seen the thing that was making her so fierce. She had a hatch-ling, she had been teaching her how to hunt, and that's when he had decided that the ice dragons daughter would be his pet, if that was the last thing he did in his life.

So I am looking for someone preferably a dominate male of course, to do either of or, I wouldn't mind doing both of those stories if anyone would like to do those with me please give me a quick pm :) though I will warn you all, at times my replies can be slow but i try my best to reply at least once or twice a week.

Hunter's Prize

This was an idea that was doing with another person but he was unable to continue and this idea I love so much I like to find another partner go play this idea with. Here the plot and I hope to find a Dom Male to help play this through with me. To me this story would be a bit more on the extreme side of things and not for someone faint of heart. My cat girl (neko) character is going to be strong willed and this i see could be a challenge for the person that wishes to play the Male Dominate character.. I hope this doesn't scare anyone away but I am very much hoping to find someone soon to start this one up I been craving this rp for some time know.

One of the Lords have come crossed some information that he wasn't so sure was true but if it was he had to have one. It would bring him up into the higher ranking royalties and he would become famous for having a one of a kind pet. One of his merchants had come to inform him that he had found an unexplored island that had a new exotic race, a race of people with cat ears and tails. He called them cat people, he also told him how beautiful the women were, but they were dangerous and very feral. The merchant had been able to get close them some of then, but he didn't want to risk his life trying to catch one.  The lord pay off the merchant not to tell anyone else this information and got the location of this island. He would catch one of this females, trainer her to be the prefect slave, though he knew it wasn't going to be easy. He wasn't even sure if they spoke the same language. So he would have figure out a good way to teach this animal how to behave one way or another.

The Devil calls

F/M

The devil is calling all demons, monster and immortal begins to hell, his looking for a suitor for his beloved daughter, and rightful hire to the throne of hell. A grand ball well be held to, allow the suitors meet his daughter and see where the possiblest go from there. Who will be able to win over her heart, while handling her sweet, yet violent temper, and possible tame her. Who will be the one that might  become King of the underworld and help her rule for the rest of her life.

Huge craving could also be fxf if you really wanna give it ago.

Princess of the vampires comes with many perks though there were almost as many down falls. Only her father had control of her life who she was to feed from what she was to wear even down to who she was gonna marry. If he had it his way she'd be marrying a rich high ranked elder vampire from Europe’s pure blood line. Though she wanted none of it, she wanted her freedom like the rest of her siblings but because she was her father's first turned child she was to be his puppet, this was his way of keeping his crown and rule over the new world.

Though little did he know she wasn't as neatly keep as he had wanted. During her free time she would watch the knights, and the royal guard (who where made up of vampires and tamed were wolves) train trying to teach herself how to use weapons. She would sneak into the training rooms using the practice weapons on the dummies when know when was around. She was to be a pampered princess who didn't need to lift a finger but she hated that she was born predator and wasnt allowed to act on those instincts so this was how she changed that. Though what she didnt know was she had been being watched by one of the royal guards who just been brought onto her protection squad. His scent was all over the gym so she didnt notice him nor did she really care as long as she was left to relax and learn.

Now I can see this being played out in a few different ways i am craving him as a were wolf but if you wanna play a vampire i can deal with that as well. I was hoping to have them fall in love over time maybe he wishes to be her teacher and help her learn how to fight ... or maybe he wishes to seduce her into being his little pet in secret.  Though I also see her being so protected that she never really been allowed to be sexual in anyway and she curious dangerously curious i wanna see him take advantage of that.

Sinairy

Add new/ungoing idea. Hoping to find at least one new partner to write a wonderful world with. Again, at times my posts will be slow, so please bare with me.

The Emperor Zelos

I enjoy doing Furries nad I would love trying to come up with something for you on it =)

Sinairy

Looking for some new partners, some older storys but I am opening to idea's as well

Sinairy

add some other ideas i been craving to redo :) if you like please pm really wanting to get more games going

Sinairy