The "Nuclear" Families (Horror, Incest, Group, all welcome)

Started by Chreestafer, July 21, 2023, 08:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

It... All... Ended...

It was just like that! The simplicity of society plummeted away around you.  In truth, the signs were blatantly obvious to everyone willing and smart enough to heed them.  As normal the warnings came in forms of disease and war, strife of one form or another plaguing the land.  It would be easy enough to miss since your eyes weren't following the patterns and your mind wasn't wrapped around the number of incidents rising across the globe.  To the common folk of society, those sipping their Starbucks while swaying to Taylor swift, your ignorance was a bliss.  Yet it also became a curse. The sickness came on stronger and quicker.  Covid paled in comparison to the infection when it struck.  Within the span of a moon cycle the world as a whole was plunged into a time of peril not too far removed from that of the stone ages.  Friends and loved one's a like perished wither from the sickness or what came afterwards.  It wasn't long after 90 percent of the population dropped dead within hours, did some of them start to rise again.  Husks of what they used to be, shriveled corpses of their former selves.  Some who survived called it the end of times, claiming these shambling masses to be demons from hell, since they made clicking sounds and seemed to not like the sun.  From a scientific standpoint one could speculate the clicking was their form of speech, almost like the parasites were communicating.  On the same side of the coin, the thought was the sun decayed their flesh quicker.  However, truth be told, the monstrosities only seemed to want to feast on the living, and this was something that the living didn't care for all that much.

With civilization at an end, survivors tended to band together, forming communities.  Half of these tended to fall apart rather quickly due to their oversized and carefree natures.  Within two years of the initial incident, less than five percent of the human race survives.  The barren waste lands are scattered with the "shamblers" or "zombies" as most call them.  Still they aren't always the scariest things out there.  Tribes of cannibalistic humans patrol and hunt both the living and the dead for sport and food.  They go by "The Forgotten" as they felt God had abandoned them after the apocalypse.  Threats amass around every corner, so one must be safe and smart to survive this world.

So where do you come in on this?

Well, you belong to a family, one who managed to survive the trials of death and destruction.  A family, who by shear love and respect for one another, had triumphed the end of the world.  A family who plans to not just survive but thrive in these dire times.  A family that loves each other, literally.  You have found that your family unit has settled down with a few other like-minded families. And all of the families have set forth to protect your little slice of civilization during the day, and by night giving thanks in acts of love and lust.  While your small incestual sanctuary grows and develops however, something is changing about the sickness, and something is happening out in the barren waste of what was once the world.  will you and your loving family survive?

It's a pretty straight forward idea.  I'm looking for a group of players who would love to join me in telling the story of how three, or four depending on interest, incestual families will survive the end of times.  Listed below is a simple template of how I thought the families could be split up, however other thoughts are welcomed.  The possibilities of playing two characters is there, as well as this will not be a first come first serve basis, I'll add a character sheet if there is enough interest!  Feel free to DM me with any questions! :)

Family Layout:

Family 1
Mom -
Dad -
Son (oldest) -  Ill be playing this role
daughter -

Family 2
Mom -
Dad -
Son -
Daughter -

Family 3
Mom -
Son -
Daughter -
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Doomblade403xxx

interested...will see what the people gravitate towards before diving on a role

Chreestafer

Hey there!

Thanks for showing interest!

Still seeking players 😀
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rashol

Very, very tentatively interested (incest). Probably in one of the mom/daughter roles. Prefer mom.

I'm still quite new to RP and will probably make a lot of bad choices in play.

Potentially worried about my commitment as well because post-apoc is not my favourite setting.  So I might need a lot of help acclimatising.

Do you have any rules about face claim, because there is an image I would like to use, but I don't like using real faces

theboyinthedark69

Hi Chreestafer,

I am interested in playing the RP. (I am open to playing two characters, one male and one female).
For male character I am interested in playing the Family 3 son.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 26, 2023, 08:00:40 AM
Hey there!

Thanks for showing interest!

Still seeking players 😀
Hey it looks like this thread is a little less active since its inception, and that the only role that's nailed down is the son of family one. I'm game for playing a mom or sister, with a slight preference on playing a mom. I'll note Rashol wants to play a mom so I won't compete with that if it comes down to it. On a semi related note, I could see the families being interconnected so we're both moms and aunts.

Per the unanswered question about faceclaims I also have a plethora of AI claims that I can use if nobody (particularly OP) objects. I also note that you don't have any stated names, would you rather us come up with some sort of profile and define names using that?
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Amarlo

Tentatively interested. My only hold up is that I'm not into other females -- or poly things. Maybe polycule, if the other one is male. Is it okay if I make a character like that? I don't want to cause any hold ups or anything.

I'd be interested in playing one of the daughters.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies