Sex is like...

Started by Gosco, March 15, 2010, 11:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

if done right it can be very very wet

how is sex like a game of chess
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Zelric Miras

You have to know your 'moves'

How is sex like a beer?

Autumn52

the 'head' is so good

how is sex like a cherry
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Zelric Miras

It leaves a sweet aftertaste.

How is sex like birds?

Autumn52

When you are with the right person you feel like you are flying

How is sex like a carousel ride

Lucinda

It can be beautiful to watch and fun to climb on, but it can leave you feeling dizzy, giddy or even sick.

Why is sex like visiting the moon?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Autumn52

you lose your center of gravity for a while

Why is sex like oxygen

CaptainErotica

You need it to survive.

Why is sex like a Horror Movie?

Autumn52

It can make you scream and clutch onto whoever you are with

Why is sex like a long hot shower

CaptainErotica

Because it feels so good you could let it go on forever, but sooner or later you have to finish.

Why is sex like the Moon?

Gosco

Sex is like the moon, because sometimes it hits your eye.

Why is sex like washing a car?
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

stormsfury

Because it requires you to be flexible enough to reach every nook, and is also very wet.

Why is sex like a long hike?

Jecht

Sex is like a long hike because it takes forever to get there and sometimes it's easy to give up but when you finish it, the satisfaction is the best.

Why is sex like pizza?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Lucinda

Well the classic line is that sex is like pizza because even bad pizza is good pizza ;-) Anyway we already covered that one i think. 

Why is having sex like meeting the queen?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Autumn52

Because you might be nervous the first time but after awhile it becomes  a real joy

How is sex like building a snowman

grdell

You always look forward to it, it never lasts as long as you'd like, and then you find yourself looking forward to the next time you can do it.

How is sex like listening to music?
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Lucinda

It can be relaxing, inspiring, exhilarating, beautiful, romantic, or can even make you cry. Its a personal experience but often fun to share with others.

Why is having sex like eating a hamburger?

Autumn52

When you slip the meat between the buns it gives you a good feeling but if you add some good stuff to the mix it can really spice things up.

How is sex like riding a snow mobile

Talia

Sex is like riding a snow mobile. You experience some rough patches, smooth sailing, can shift gears and speed, all the while enjoying the ride and the view.

Why is sex like a bottle of fine wine....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Autumn52

when it is good, you savor the taste and the feel in your mouth.

How is Sex like a hot fudge sundae

Lucinda

It makes a special event even more special. Something intoxicating to be savoured and enjoyed.

Why is having sex like playing battleships?

Autumn52

If you make the wrong moves you can ruin the game.

How is sex like getting your pussy waxed?

Lady Ayame

Because it can be painful but in a good way ;)

Why is sex like your favorite pair of jeans?

Autumn52

your favorite pair of jeans can caress your body and make you feel sexy

how is sex like your best friend?

Sasha

because some intimate secrets are shared during it .

How is sex like a warm summer breeze ?