Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Ah but then from de fault, a shadow rises.. Swipes the win from Sybl's unsuspecting hands (hehe oh the look on her face!) then after watching a vein pulsating quite nicely, vanishes into a ominous looking cloud.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*Sneaks behind the ominous cloud pushing you from behind, snags the win, loves the element of surprise* :P I win, again.

luphawk

I trip you, snagging the win as you fall and run off with it.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

SinfulAngel

Slips the win from his hands and goes the opposite direction.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Sybl

Trips you, now I am standing on your wings, I win.

Mordred

Then as you are carried, a nearby dark cloud reaches out giving a nibble on that neck and a swiping of that win.
*See Pillory*

Choucho

>:) this win will be mine  >:)
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Mordred

What will be, was.
What will be later, is.
That which was hers, is no longer.
That which is his, is now.
That is, this win. *holds it up to his ear.. feels it's mad little pulse beating like crazy.. making him sigh with a perverse pleasure*
Yeah, I'm sick.
But I also win. :P
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Knightfox

It's been so long!!

Wins!!!

Thank you, thank you, I'd like to thank my mum and dad, my manager, my agent, and most of all, you.  Without you, I'd be nothing!  Thank you!!
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

lenka

comes up for a congratulatory hug and steals the win from under your arm!
super sneaky Lenka at her best

Mordred

In the last drink of my quickly cooling coffee, an object fell into my throat.. and yeah, it was a win. It's regenerated itself into a cool little marble that looks just like a tiny Earth (even with slowly drifting cloud masses).. but why my coffee? A mystery, I suppose.
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Cooling coffee myself. Some water swished in my mouth an swallowed to prepare for the milk to be had with the PB sammich.

Mordred

*Seeing she ran out of milk, and the pb sammich started to do it's trick of being far too sticky.. this one uses the distraction to lure the win (with whispers and a win-treat to be given once we were free and clear) into his hands*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*Reaches high above the hands of blue, steals the win out from under you. :P

dakabn

LOL Apparently I thought this was what you're drinking thread. My win again. This time intentional. ;)

Sybl

*given that pretty head of yours a spin, thinking wrong, doesn't you get the win.* :P *Steals it back*-I win.

Mordred

*Still in a daze at the high reaching but swiping from under (impressive move there, gorgeous eyes).. he whistles a set of notes from so long ago, even the crows stop, listening.. leaves rustle in strange patterns.. and oh those dark clouds above form into ominous shapes and black shades. Then, the rain does pour! Into a cup, I watch those lovely little drops bounce and collect. Slowly it rises, a dark fluid that holds my gaze.. then slowly starts to ripple and shimmer.. until.. ahhhh yes.. the water slowly drops.. revealing a tiny ring of onyx. The win, which slides perfectly onto my long finger*
*See Pillory*

dakabn

As I take the win, I inform you of my new forum status. ;) Oh. And I'm clicking on you now. ;) Take the win while I do if you wish. :)

Belle33

Dakabn!  Congratulations on your approval!! *hugs her warmly, gently prying my WIN from her fingers*  Celebrate your approval, but stay away from my Win!  *spanks*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

dakabn

-snickers and grabs your hands just as it lands a second time and takes the win back-

Zaphod

I'll take my WIN back please. *plucks it out of her fingers when she is not looking, catches a cab and speeds away*

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

abandoneddolly

derek

win...tis my win me pretty...*arrgh* 

Hi Dolly...I think I might be channeling Jack Sparrow *shrug*