[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Occident

The Scientist will hopely have leftovers for The Ruler. As for predators,  they are the enemy. For others. Kemp will likely take venquilitrism lessons so he can confuse others and wait until the beast fills up on others. I wonder though... Will we RP cliques and posses when not writing letters or will the top of the school just gravitate around The Ruler on it's own?

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 11, 2012, 04:41:07 AM
He would love the tempest of natural chemicals in werewolves though. They would be very flavoursome. Not sure about Sidhe though, might be a taste he acquires :)

Pretty sure Sidhe taste smoky like good liquor, bit spicy, dash of walnut.. ::)

Quote from: Karasu on July 11, 2012, 04:42:04 AM
*Goes to change her character's  gender to male*

Weee this si gonan be so much funnnn ^^

Hehhee ^^

Nadir

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 04:44:03 AM
Pretty sure Sidhe taste smoky like good liquor, bit spicy, dash of walnut.. ::)

Aw, now I want some of that!

He's going to prize each taste he gets ;)

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 04:43:01 AM
The Scientist will hopely have leftovers for The Ruler. As for predators,  they are the enemy. For others. Kemp will likely take venquilitrism lessons so he can confuse others and wait until the beast fills up on others. I wonder though... Will we RP cliques and posses when not writing letters or will the top of the school just gravitate around The Ruler on it's own?

Mmmmm, Nadir will have enemies. *sly grin*

And I think it would be like any high school, where both happen. Groups form, and a pecking order forms out of those.

Occident

Sounds like we have a fair many connoisseurs in this school.  Probably need to find protectors for those near the bottom of the food chain.

Nadir

Nadir is one. Who are the others that make up this many?

Oneiros

Well there's an incubus (plus a miscellaneous demon) and the sidhe seems like he might be feeding off of people, at the very least... I'm surprised we don't have more vampires >.>

My poor nerdy werewolf is going to be spending a lot of time hiding. >.>

Occident

There is Absalom with eyes, the incubus with semen, werewolves with flesh...

Occident

Quote from: Fedora on July 11, 2012, 05:43:30 AM
Well there's an incubus (plus a miscellaneous demon) and the sidhe seems like he might be feeding off of people, at the very least... I'm surprised we don't have more vampires >.>

and utterly failing at it,  considering the student body. I wouldn't be surprised if the other two werewolves used him as a tiebreaker vote for who would be alpha.

Nadir

Quote from: Fedora on July 11, 2012, 05:43:30 AM

Heh, I kindda like being the only vamp. ^w^

And Nadir is going to be sooooo interested in him. *wriggles* I think he's going to have difficulty concentrating in any wolf's presence they'll smell that good.

If he ever manages to lure one he might fall into bloodlust *chuckles*

Occident

Silver effect werewolves and vampires? *Considers having character buy a stolen moon rock*

Oneiros

It'll probably be their luck to be partnered up on a long assignment. ::)

Asher's probably fairly oblivious, almost always sits by himself, absorbed in something or other, not really paying attention to anyone else. He's very much a geeky nerd who assumes no one wants to be around him, so he spends most of his time alone, unless Jacob is convincing him to get up to some shenanigans.

And that's a good question, about the silver... I keep forgetting it's supposed to be something werewolves are sensitive to. Maybe they're allergic to it?

Occident

I once read a suggestion on TVTropes that it could be explained away as it's antibiotic effects but it could just as well be said that it is tarnished quickly if touched by vamps or weres. Also explains the old thing about not showing up in mirrors or photos, as they used to be backed with silver. This will probably end up with some vicious pranks testing iron on witches and fairies so we may need to vote on what effects who.

Nadir

Nadir won't be much affected by silver, but he's going to have a very bad time of it is he sees something like scattered rice. Both because he's still a young vampire.

Occident

Nadir

Occident

May I ask how Nadir's age acquaints to vampiric years?

Nadir

Occident

I suppose I should hold off on some of the other questions. Mist,  bat,  wolves... I look forward to seeing what your characters transforms into.  On that note,  do you know how long into the school year we are? I may need to check to see what secrets my character has discovered so far.

Nadir

MzHyde

Everyone is seniors, it's right in the first post. Also, are there any actual manly men in this game or is it just floaty, sparkly, metrosexual fey types? Not that that offends me or anything. It's just not my or Franny's type so I feel like I will have precious little for her to do since it seems much of the male population will be hooking up with each other.  :P

Nadir

There are a few het guys around, and bi girls too.

Rafael Labeau, the jock, perhaps?

Occident

My man can be made manly enough with the right diet and supplements. He'd be in the spare lab a fair bit anyways. Don't expect romance. As for the senior thing I was wondering when we came to the boarding, as most don't start from primary.

Suiko

*flops* Fedora! We still going with our wolves being cousins?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Occident

None of the werewolves seem to be very assertive. Difficult to tell who will be alpha. May I ask if these werewolves are the ones who stand on two legs or four?

Suiko

They aren't in a pack, so neither is in a real role that way. Jacob is more aggressive though.

And I already asked the other question; Dis said two legs.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -