angeli

--

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

lingga

Quote from: angeli on December 31, 2009, 02:31:10 PM
I don't have any fully fleshed ideas since I hope my writing partners would collaborate with me to expand. However, I have some ideas I'm interested in playing out in the non-adult forums--with the possiblity of the story being moved once I am approved.

I want a detail-oriented partner who is interested in plot and character development. With that said, here are some scenes or scenarios I am interested in:

Medieval: A young thief is caught and is sold into servitude to pay his debt. His owner takes him under his/her wing and teaches him to be more than a thief.

Modern: A group of women form a lasting bond in their college days that comes into play when one woman's son is killed in a car accident.

Futuristic: Space has been settled across two galaxies, and a young woman sets out to explore.

...And anything else you'd be interested in. I am open to other ideas.
heh i saw that you posted on my thingy then i noticed your thread to! i like the idea of the futuristic one, but im also up for fantacy, what intrests you th most?
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

angeli

I just posted to your last response on your thread. If we can't work out something fantasy, I wouldn't mind picking up the futuristic scene.

ONs & OFFs

Shia

Definitely the modern one I'm interested in. But again a question: does that 'group of women' in the plot description indicates a group game? It felt so...
Anyway, I'm okay with it ;)

angeli

Quote from: Shia on January 02, 2010, 02:59:34 PM
Definitely the modern one I'm interested in. But again a question: does that 'group of women' in the plot description indicates a group game? It felt so...
Anyway, I'm okay with it ;)

For my game, yes, I was interested in a group game. Something like the Ya Ya Sisterhood--maybe if we're really creative, something like Desperative Housewives. In the meantime, if I'm unable to draw much interest for the story, it can be a one-on-one game.

ONs & OFFs

Shia

Hey there Angeli :),

I think it would worth a little waiting, I share your opinion about making it a group's game ;)

angeli

Great. If you know of anyone who might be interested, send them this way. =)

ONs & OFFs

Shia

Then I think you should open a request topic with 'group's game' or 'group roleplaying' in its title if you'd like to play it like that ;)
/Of course, as it's a non-adult story then in the non-adult section./

angeli

It's an idea, though I think the non-adult games are slower to be picked up.

ONs & OFFs

Shia

angeli

updated with new threads. anyone else interested in playing? =)

ONs & OFFs

jazz

I'd be interested in the modern one.  Is your idea that they all come together for the funeral perhaps?  Then maybe all spend the night to comfort the mother.  Wine and reminiscing...  Maybe even a few secrets come out?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

angeli

Yes, it'd be a bit Ya-Ya (not that I've ever watched the movie but anyway).

Sorry for the delay in responding. Got caught up with work. If you're still interested, PM me.

ONs & OFFs