Rebels of Eulevir (Pathfinder Good vs Evil Recruitment open!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, April 20, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

I might be joining here, depends on... well RL and other E games as well so can't assure anything yet.

I'm in a domme feeling so I was having the idea of either making Darkonian, or a fierce rebel who would refuse to easily submit and also who would love to dom her enemy, or a double agent sort of a vigilante who plays both sides and has friends and enemies on both sides and who could end either raped by her friends or raping her friends ^^.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on April 28, 2018, 06:38:49 PM
Just remember she is supposed to be a classic elf and they are not that busty!!  ;D ;D

MU

I will not enforce breast-sizes lore-wise. :P

QuoteI might be joining here, depends on... well RL and other E games as well so can't assure anything yet.

Sure, if you want to solidify your idea, look at what darkon folks are ok with being dommed. not sure on the vigilante idea. The Darkon empire has ways of ensuring loyalty.

LizzieV

What do you think about these? Or do you have any image suggestions?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

O/O

Kathyan

Quote from: Deva on April 28, 2018, 06:45:05 PM
not sure on the vigilante idea. The Darkon empire has ways of ensuring loyalty.
But could always be a darkonite who poses as a rebel, right?

Roleplay Frog

QuoteWhat do you think about these?
1. Eulevian 2. Darkon 3. Darkon in disguise 4. Eulevian(and kinda odd colors, I dunno why.) 5. Eulevian lesbian 6. Darkon *chuckles*

QuoteBut could always be a darkonite who poses as a rebel, right?

More likely, yes. Though getting the trust of the rebellion would likely be a quest in itself.. one that could actually put you against Darkon forces, if thats what you're going for. :p Designing the leader to not be a pushover.
It could be interesting if done right, certainly.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: LizzieV on April 28, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

The first and last ones look good to me. Last one especially for villainous elf leading 'monsters' into battle.

Kathyan; My char would be okay to be dommed (tables turned on him, albeit IC unwilling ofc).

Kathyan

Quote from: Deva on April 28, 2018, 06:54:15 PM
More likely, yes. Though getting the trust of the rebellion would likely be a quest in itself.. one that could actually put you against Darkon forces, if thats what you're going for. :p Designing the leader to not be a pushover.
It could be interesting if done right, certainly.
Sounds like a good idea for an initial quest and well...
Quote from: Kathyan on April 28, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
or a double agent sort of a vigilante who plays both sides and has friends and enemies on both sides and who could end either raped by her friends or raping her friends ^^.
So yes that was sort of what I was looking for

Oh and despite my back luck rolling stats
At 2018-04-28 18:54:58, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 18
At 2018-04-28 18:54:51, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 10
At 2018-04-28 18:54:39, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
At 2018-04-28 18:54:31, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
At 2018-04-28 18:54:24, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
At 2018-04-28 18:53:44, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
I got an 18 yay :D

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 28, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
Kathyan; My char would be okay to be dommed (tables turned on him, albeit IC unwilling ofc).
Good to know ;)

Quote from: LizzieV on April 28, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

Lovely pictures, might even borrow one of those you don't use, but depends on what you are thinking on building.

And speaking about that I was thinking myself grappler monk, mesmerist or vigilante, but might look to something as well, will ponder about while I check on my own schedules.

LizzieV

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 28, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
The first and last ones look good to me. Last one especially for villainous elf leading 'monsters' into battle.

I think the game stated that there weren't much in the way of undead and that elves were good rebels so I think the undead army is out. Could try to actually recruit troops and monsters or do summoning. I shall ponder things. Naturally I'm going to use cosmic powers to rend everything asunder though. Like every time X-D
O/O

Roleplay Frog

Eh, as I hinted, you can do a necromancer, but most people wont like rotting undead, etc. btw, nothing over you trying to write your own character to notice details missing in the precreated charsheet thingie. <.<

LizzieV

I usually don't use rotting undead and they are mostly to knock people out/capture as an edge in a battle. I leave them out of the naughty bits save for maybe holding someone down. I'm still on the fence between 'rebel who resists the stuff' or 'conditioned elf who is going to try to eventually take over the dark kingdom for her own through horrible horrible violence, not to stop the oppression ,just to rule it'

If we have crafting feats can we use them with the gold pre-game?
O/O

Roleplay Frog

Quote'conditioned elf who is going to try to eventually take over the dark kingdom for her own through horrible horrible violence, not to stop the oppression ,just to rule it'

If we have crafting feats can we use them with the gold pre-game?

I'll make it easy on you and tell you that that second concept doesn't sound like a good fit for the rp.

And you can use crafting feats, yes, within reason.

Roleplay Frog

Name: Darkon VI
Class: Tactician 7
Race: Tiefling(suspected!)
Allegiance/title: Darkon VI, Grand General and Supreme Ruler of Darkon
Alignment: LE
Description: See picture
Fetishes: World Domination. (Primarly Story-NPC)
Dislikes: Weakness.
Backstory:
Little is known about the man that would succeed Darkon V, a weak, scheming politician, by the sixth's own account. Such a lack of information is, without doubt, by design, as any that try to dig too deep are either disposed of, or more likely, re-educated.
The few things known about his powers are that he is always surrounded by disposable, incredibly loyal, masked thralls and, although at this point only known to his elite agents and the rebellion, he is able to force his will upon a few select individuals not among these thralls, like the current queen of Eulevir, to give his takeover a masking of diplomacy for the easily swayed population.

Darkon VI can be credited with the dubious honor of pushing all of his empire into a new era of progress and conquest, driven by a vision of a greater threat on the horizon, requiering Darkons forces to end their warring ways and become true conquering rulers. Whatever drives him, his success is undeniable, for even if most of Darkons military capacity has been exhausted, he now rules the one larger kingdom that was capable of putting up a resistance to his conquest of the world.. barring a few issues and dissenters, left to deal with by his elite agents.

His vision allows no failures, it allows no weaklings and, the one silver lining for the Eulevians, it allows no further deaths of useful.. material.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Actually a quite adept polka-dancer.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: You could not fathom it.
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: This world has no use for the helpless.

Stats: Secret/to be discovered!

Rawr. Rebel leader.(Be aware that she's designed to pack a punch, not set an average):

Name: Shiara Feyborn
Class(es): Time Thief 5(Favored, +2 motes), Master of Many Styles Monk 1
Races: Elf, Fey-creature
Allegiance/title: Eulevian, Rebel leader
Alignment: CG
Description: Has a pair of near see-through wings on her back, hidden by a cloak if not in use.
Fetishes: Freedom. (Enslavement, Corruption, Mind control, all good.. but don't expect her easily taken. Capturing her would deal a severe blow to the rebels.)
Dislikes: Tyranny. (Brutal/cruel partners, humiliation)
Backstory:
'The green bow of Death' has refused to serve Eulevirs military, yet at the same time served their cause better than most, for her penchant of hunting anything wearing a darkon sign and doing so rather sucessfully. Her death-toll had reached high double digits when the Grand General put a price on her head. Decent, if killed.. enticing if captured alive. The only consequence of this however, was the numbers of her targets reaching tripple digits next.

Shiara did not choose a life of war, nor did she chose to be leading a rebellion. It just so happened that she saw her fairy-father accidentially slain in a thauma-weaponry experiment and her mother enslaved and broken to Darkonian ways, which lead to her leading a guerilla warfare on Darkon grounds, always targeting strategically important positions and swiftly withdrawing afterwards, proving ellusive to a point of almost supernatural talent, not far from the truth as her fey-ancestry lead itself to a rather strange ability in regards to time itself.

She realizes that Darkon's forces are weakened, but still the invaders can not be defeated in a direct conflict, not anymore and certainly not without endangering many innocent lifes. But she also realizes that in trying to overtake Eulevir and hunting the rebels the Grand General exposes elite agents and perhaps even himself, a chance to turn the tide.. or at least, defend those good people, no matter the cost to herself.
She's the Rebellions strategist and mastermind, working tirelessly to hide different rebel-cells from detection and devise targets, however, just as her nickname and high bounty alone indicate, she is quite dangerous if forced onto the field of battle herself, but for now, she prefers to use more dedicated rebel agents, to try and strike at Darkons weakpoints.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Her Feyblood gives her a secretive interests in the beasts of the land that she refuses to admit.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Hopefully, finally free in nature, with this conflict resolved.

Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: No one is truly helpless, as long as they are willing to stand for a cause.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 10 --
Dex 20 +5
Con 10 --
Int 22 +6
Wis 13 +1
Cha 13 +1

HP: 38  Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: +9 Speed: 30 ft land, 15 ft fly
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +7
Class/Racial Feats

Class:
Time Thief-Mote of time (10/d), Temporal Talent (Old Wounds, Steady Hand), Aevum (Personal Time)
Monk -Bonus feat(Kirin Strike), Fuse Styles, Stunning fist 2/d(DC 14), Unarmed strike, Ac Bonus

Racial
Elf:+2 Dex and int, -2 cons, Immune to magical sleep, Low light vision, Fleet footed(+2 initative and run feat) Fey-sighted: Constantly active Detect Magic
Fey-Creature: +4 dex, +2 int and cha, -2 str, +4 against mind affecting spells and effects, Dr 5/cold iron, Long step:
Teleport up to 60 ft every 1d4 rounds as move action.
SLA: Dancing lights 3/d, Fairy fire, Entangle, Glitterdust, Deep Slumber, CL 6, DC 11+ Spell grade.
Chosen Feats: Point Blank shot, Rapid shot, Kirin Style
Traits: Guerilla, mathematical genius (trait bonus and knowledge skills as class skills!), Reactionary (+2 initative), Drawback: Fey-Taken
Skills:
Knowledge(nature, arcana): +16 (+2 when identifying creatures)
Knowledge(The planes, history, local): +15 (+2 when identifying creatures)
Escape Artist +14
Stealth +14
Sense motive +12
Perception +10
Disguise +10

Equipment and items: (10.000 gold)
Headband of Vast Intelligence +2 (4000 gold)
Greenwood Longbow +1 (2150 gold) -6150
Feather token(Tree) (-400 gold) -6550
Shiara's robe (customized Quick-Runners shirt with two spring-loaded wrist sheaths, one containing an adamantine-tipped arrow, the other a smokestick), (1010 gold) -7560
Smokestick x2 (40 gold) -7600
Adamantine Arrow +1 x2 (120 gold) -7720
Average arrow x200 (10 gold)
Dye arrow x30 (30 gold) -7790
Alchemical silver arrow x 5 (10 gold) -7800
Tangleshot arrow x5 (100 gold) -79000
Bloodvine rope (200 gold) -8100
Petrified ooze (80 gold) -8180
Average invisible ink x2 (20 gold) -8200
Efficient Quiver (1800 gold) -9900
Ad hoc 100 gold for food, signal whistle, simple map, renting a place, hidden stockpiles of ammunition, etc, whatevs.

Attacks
+9 Greenwood Longbow: (1d8+13 x3) (+1 if within 30 ft, -2 for rapid shooting.)

Or unarmed +3 (1d6 +12 and Stunning fist)

Random notez!

Languages: Abyssal, Sylvan, Elfish, Aquan, Ignan, Terran, Halfling, orc

Roll Result: Deva rolled: 5d8
Comment: rebelchar hp
Result: 8, 4, 7, 7, 4,
Total: 30

Anyone wondering about her damage: Kirin strike gives double int to damage if you study a target long enough.. which luckily a Time-Thief has just the .. well, yes, time for.

OyabunKobold

I am plopping my interest in this as a Evil side of things if there are still openings.

Im thinking a Beastbrood Tiefling Rogue/Sorcerer I have a level 3 character on R20 that I can easily transfer over to Mythweavers for a character sheet. If there are openings Ill go about doing as such and post my interest.

:P just looking to be a player rather than a Gm for once.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Roleplay Frog

I understand that feel.. and. sure go ahead. Right now we only got one official charsheet(beside mine) and a lot of interest..

ugh reminds me still got to give that one a closer glanceover. *coughs*

OyabunKobold

Okay will get right on it. Lvl 7 with 10000 gold to work with correct?

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on April 29, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
Okay will get right on it. Lvl 7 with 10000 gold to work with correct?

Or 6 with moar money. Choice is yours!

OyabunKobold

Ill go with 7 mkay give me a spell and I will get you a character Gotta mutate Sariff over to a Myth weavers sheet

Roleplay Frog

If you can manage to do a mythweaver equal to my character creation.. Anyway!

QuoteName: Vhaeran (code name; Crimson Shadow)
Let's get to properly looking over Zaer's character:

Lore/storywise: I like the backstory, shows some experience in D&D. You have an odd tendency to om nom nom a few words while writing, but *Shrug* The Grand General gives agents freedom, but not free reign. He wants them rebels recruited.. but I doubt your character has a problem with that. :P

Mechanics:
As few folks know/use stances you might have need to explain the whole martial thing to them, that said, it seems all in order. I think it looks all good, you basically pay for your versatility with a low hp and bab bonus  and two weak saves, so he's basically a half-caster and one that needs skill to pioneer. That's our first Darkon fellow,

Approved

I think I'll wait for a few more before I go ahead and open up an ooc/charsheet thread to post these things in. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

I will explain my maneuvers/stances used, but most cases the stances affect himself but can provide links for them when possible in the SDR site.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 29, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
I will explain my maneuvers/stances used, but most cases the stances affect himself but can provide links for them when possible in the SDR site.

Just my take to avoid sounding as if you make this stuff up, which is a risk with highly adaptive stand-characters (I like to call styles and stances stands because too much bizzare adventuring. :P). Oh, on that note, I did marginally update the charsheet to include a weapon attack, do add that when you have the time.

OyabunKobold

I can do Mythweaver as the sheet I look at and then use your thing for everything else sall good.

Im currently heading into my weekly Dm session for Pathfinder on roll 20 but I can put this here for you to take a gander over while we wait. its mostly done just working on the Equipment and I am finished Favored class Rogue ofcourse

Sariff

If I need to I will make another for my Fiendish Lamprey familiar :D but at least i am showing Ive got some work done on it.

Roleplay Frog

Now I recall why I just don't like Mythweavers, it's all so tiny and hard to read and I got barely a clue what the character looks like... anyway if you just want to use it for your own guidance, sure sure, so while I did peek at it, best I can offer you, judgement wise, is a bad pun ala 'Well, I hope I wont have to do the game sans sarif bwhaahahah' *Shrug* Story is more important to me than mechanics anywhoo. Yes, even in this kind of setup.

I do wonder what the 'romances' tab is. First time I've seen charsheets ask for details on that... :P

OyabunKobold

Romances is for me to write down Oh hey there me and Alaska Thunderfuck had relations on this day and possibly she is preggers and here's the rolls for preggers Or for the party I can say that me and someone else are friends acquaintances or enemies so on so forth or if anyone in party becomes close I can make notes of it. Since everything is so small I will transcript it all from myth over to your character gen when I get to that after session.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on April 29, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
Romances is for me to write down Oh hey there me and Alaska Thunderfuck had relations

I demand someone make an Alaska Thunderfuck character now because I wanna see what that turns into.

LizzieV

Name: Saniel
Class(es): Wizard (Shadowcaster) 7
Race: Elf
Allegiance/title: Rebels/Constructor
Alignment: CG
Description: As picture with a larger chest
Fetishes: Rough non-con, bondage
Dislikes: Scat, feet on me, permenant alterations see my o/o
Backstory: Saniel had been with the forces that resisted the incursions either on the front lines with magical might or behind the scenes crafting goods or relaying messages for them, delaying where she could with her knowledge of seige combat and engineering. She rarely opperated alone in the field however, far more suited to certain types of interrogation or providing cover and support for surgical strike teams to exploit. When the peace treaty was signed that was more than enough of a sign to leave and slip through the net before it was cast with her magic.

She fled to join the rebels with Shiara during the take over with the only persuasion needed a simple request to do so. Disrupting captors and evading with invisibility and delaying or hindering spells, she left to work her magics again in the service of liberation rather than the direct conflict before.

In the interests of serving the Rebellion she also provides extensive services as a translator for both diplomacy and for carving out information hidden in missives that even magic cannot extract. Down to only a few things she could carry rather than her old extensive list of items and spellbooks reduced to just a single one she could take, her power is rather limited compared to when she had the larger resources but with time and materials the ability of the magician can be daunting.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: She sometimes dreams of ravishing her allies or enemies, especially Shiara
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Rebuilding after defeating the Darkon with Shiara leading them
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Would help them out of their predicament

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 10 --
Dex 19 +4
Con 10 --
Int 22 +6
Wis 12 +1
Cha 10 --

HP: 23 Armor Class: 18Initiative Bonus: 7 Speed: 30
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +7
Class/Racial Abilities/Feats Arcane School (Diviniation OP:Evocation, Necromancy), Elven Immunities, Elven Magic, Keen Senses, Scribe Scroll, Shadow Spells, Weapon Familiarity
Chosen Feats: Eschew Materials, Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Arms and Armor, Forge Ring
Traits: Spark of Creation, Seeker
Skills: Fly +14, K:Arcana +16, K:Engineering +16, K:Planes +16, Linguistics +16, Perception +14, Spellcraft +16(18), Stealth +11

Equipment and items: Masterwork Longsword, Spellbook, Wizard's Kit, Groomig Kit, Cloak of Resistance +1, Ring of Protection +2, Amulet of Natural Armor +2, Headband of Vast Intellegence +2 (Stealth), Belt of Incredible Dexterityy +2, Tazer Glove, Tiny Shovel Focus, 78 gp
Attacks Masterwork Longsword +4, 1d8, 19-20/x2
Spellcasting - List varies per day, generic adventure listing
4/6+1/5+1/3+1/2+1
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Read Magic

Grade 1: Mage Armor, Shield, Heightened Awareness, Blend, Color Spray, Secluded Grimoire, Grease

Grade 2: See Invisibility, Invisbility, Mirror Image, Glitterdust x2, Hideous Laughter

Grade 3: Perfect Placement, Haste, Hold Person, Stinking Cloud

Grade 4: Acid Pitx2, Arcane Eye

Shadow Spells(4): Mage Armor, Hold Person
Spellbook
Cantrips: All

Grade 1:
Abjuration - Protection from Evil, Shield
Conjuration - Grease, Mage Armor, Mount, Obscuring Mist, Secluded Grimoire
Divination - Anticipate Peril, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Heightened Awareness, Identify, See Alignment, True Strike
Enchantment - Charm Person
Evocation - Ear-Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp
Illusion - Blend, Color Spray, Disguise Self, Vanish
Necromancy
Transmutation - Ant Haul, Burning Disarm, Blood Money, Crafter's Fortune, Magic Weapon, Snapdragon Fireworks
Universal

Grade 2:
Abjuration - Book Ward, Resist Energy
Conjuration - Acid Arrow, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II
Divination - Commune with Birds, Locate Object, See Invisibility
Enchantment - Bestow Insight, Hideous Laughter, Unnatural Lust
Evocation -
Illusion - Invisibility, Mirror Image
Necromancy - Blindness/Deafness
Transmutation - Bear's Endurance, Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace, Eagle's Splendor, Fox's Cunning, Knock, Make Whole, Owl's Wisdom, Spider Climb, Whispering Wind
Universal

Grade 3:
Abjuration
Conjuration - Stinking Cloud
Divination - Perfect Placement
Enchantment - Hold Person
Evocation
Illusion
Necromancy
Transmutation - Haste
Universal

Grade 4:
Abjuration
Conjuration - Acid Pit
Divination - Arcane Eye
Enchantment
Evocation
Illusion
Necromancy
Transmutation
Universal

Random notez!

Low-light Vision, Darkvision 60'

Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Gnome, Gnoll, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, Shadowtongue, Sylvan, Undercommon

She occasionally runs through the camp with a see alignment spell and detect magic spell on so infiltraters need both a way to hide alignment and magical auras lest the forces of evil be ferretted out.

Keep in mind Foresight from Divination speciality lets her act on the suprise round even if she failed the perception check and she's only flat-footed until she acts. When she isn't working with her spellbook she keeps it in a safe inaccessable on another plane of existance. The book ward spell on it is recast whenever the duration gets low once a week.

The dice betrayed me on HP X-D

AC varies based on spells cast, can reach up to 26 easily, near or over 30 for short periods with correctly layered spells

Spells learned used using the prices to inscribe + 50% fee mentioned in the 'learning new spells' section

Money stuff
Starting Wealth 10000

Wizards Kit - 21 gp
Grooming Kit - 1 gp
Longsword, Masterwork - 315 gp
Spellbook - 0 gp(free staring wizard one)
Cloak of Resistance +1 - 475 gp (crafted)
Ring of Protection +2 - 1950 gp (crafted)
Amulet of Natural Armor +2 - 1950 (crafted)
Headband of Vast Intellegence +2 (Stealth) - 1900 gp (crafted)
Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 - 1900 gp (crafted)
Tazer Glove (At will CL 2 Merciful Shocking Grasp) - 1710 gp(crafted)
Tiny Shovel (pit spell focus) 10 gp
Spells - 1500gp

Final Wealth: 78

DC to craft the amulet and ring is DC 16 (5 + 6 cl + 5 missing spell)
DC to craft the gloves is DC 12(5 + 2 cl + 5 missing feat)
Even with the opposed school I can easily craft all the stuff taking 10 or even on a 1
I made the tazer gloves so I could have some way of doing actual non-lethal and maybe not killing everyone with a coup-de-grace if I knock them out.

It would clearly be Alaska Thunderfuck, gnomish barbarian
O/O