The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~

Started by LamentingQuill, February 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

~Thread Navigation~

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283643.0

~The Spouse Program~

Little under a two hundred years ago, after the third world war, much of the human population had drastically depleted in numbers and just as humanity (what was left) was attempting to pick themselves up from the ashes of the world they burned... THEY emerged...

Monsters... far more civilized than 20th century monster flicks depicted, they were many in numbers as they emerged from the shadows and deep places all over the world...they picked up the pieces and restored the Earth to it's former glory. Better even, as beautiful as it was before humanity fucked it up.

It wasn't long at all before they completely took over and established their own form of government for all to adhere to.

However... humans are now regarded as second class citizens and monsters are at the top of the chain...

When a new government experimental program surfaces... there is a very pale glimmer of hope for the  human race (if you are really, really good at seeing the silver lining to a bad situation)...

It is called 'The Spouse Program'... humans may apply to this program to marry a monster and be elevated to a first class citizen. High ranking monsters able to pay and bribe the right people, always get first pick of the profiles submitted.

This program came about for the primary reason of monster scientists discovering that human females having a much higher and faster conception rate than monster females... where it can take decades to {depending on the species} centuries to reproduce. They cannot afford to wait that long for offspring if they are to maintain the generations needed to keep control.

This idea expanded in a huge way when it was brought before the council, there were many monsters of different sexual orientations, male and female monsters alike, that all found this idea to be extremely tantalizing and offered the first steps towards a solution for the monsters seeking to end humans being reduced to second rate citizens. It was a small beginning, but... one had to start somewhere, right?

Thus the 'The Spouse Program' was born, carefully constructed by the Prime Minister Eiji Tasuo and his favorite demon lawyer before it was presented to the council members...

It wasn't long before the program went live via online application, humans applied and if they were fortunate, a potential monster husband or wife would arrange to meet with them and discuss terms before ultimately deciding if papers were going to get signed.

Rules. Please read these all very carefully.

^*^I am only going to say this once. I am the GM, if you respect me and obey the rules I had laid out, we will get along fabulously. Please do not try to argue with me if I make a decision on something, please remember all the work that I am putting into this game and the pride I take in my work. I will not tolerate petty whining either or bullies.

CaptJoe is my Co-GM, please give him the same respect.

^*^That said, if a person does not wish to pair up with you character, you will not push and/or pressure them to give into you. You will be asked to cease that behavior once and if it continues, it will be reported to staff. I vehemently dislike bullies.

I will not hesitate to ask you to leave my game if I am provided solid proof that you have bullied another player. If it's bad enough, I will go straight to staff on the matter.

^*^No god modding- Do not attempt to control the actions or words of another writer's character without their clear permission. You will get one warning, a second offense will see you asked to leave my game.

^*^No meta-gaming- To those unaware of what this is, to meta game is to have your character go into any scene with information obtained OOC or from reading their characters inner thoughts from a prior post and using that to your advantage or coming forward with information you couldn't possibly have unless the subject character gave it to you personally.

As before with god modding, I will give you one warning and if I find you meta-gaming a second time, you will be asked to leave my game.

^*^You will respect the individual ons and offs of each player in this game. If someone is not into the same things as you... that means you are not suited, not that you should badger and harass that person. Again, you will get one warning and a second offense that is brought to my attention will be taken directly to staff.

^*^Do not bring drama into the OOC, you will discuss whatever problems via PM with either me or staff if the situation calls for it. I hope people will be mature and adult enough that this will not happen.

^*^This game is friendly to all sexual orientations, applicants to the spouse program need only specify their sexual orientation and their applications will be presented only to the appropriate potential spouses. Love is love to monsters.

^*^Let it be quite solidly clear, individuals are NOT required to enroll in the program, it is just an option they can choose to do. There will be more going on in this world than just that, like power struggles between noble families wanting to be the head of their clan.

^*^Humans may not own luxury businesses or be independently wealthy by their own devices, the current social hierarchy makes that nigh impossible unless the individual is married to a monster and protected by that monster's clan.

^*^If you wish to play something unlisted here, PLEASE DO SO, just make sure to send me as much information about the species as you possibly can as you'd like it to be known (special privilege of the first to speak up), just be aware that others may play the species too.

I'm not going to let everyone and their mother play the species of course, but I really don't want any 'rare unicorns' either if you understand my meaning. Unless of course, I deem it necessary to do so with appropriate cases.

For example in the case of an ultra race species, a Leviathan... all existing texts say there was only one. Originally there were two, but the creator deemed them so dangerous, that he destroyed the female to avoid them procreating and making more. Make sense?

^*^Character limit- for the time being, only 3 characters permitted per player.

The clans listed with the races are the prominent nobility clan names (that I've procured thus far, I am happy to add one you've created that isn't here), the most wealthy and influential members of the races would likely come from the noble clans.

If you do not wish to be nobility and just simply very wealthy, that's fine. Just specify where you come from and if perhaps majority of your wealth comes from something specific.

One more time, just to avoid confusion, you can be one of these races without belonging to the noble clans of whichever race.

The Monster Nobility and Accepted Characters

{Please PM profiles directly to LamentingQuill and CaptJoe,  label them in the subject bar as 'Monster Game Character'}

Human Character Sheet

Humans: (There are ** next to sections that are optional, but encouraged)

Name:

Race/Nationality:

Appearance: (I discourage anime for the human pictures, but I'll take them if no other real people or realistic artworks can be used instead)

Personality:

Sexual orientation:

Sex~

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you:

What makes you flat out say 'NO':

Your inner workings~

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like:

What kind of things either irritate or bore you:

**Do you have ambitions or dreams:

**What do you do for work presently?:

Why did you apply to the 'Spouse Program', was there an important reason? (You may say 'undecided' if your character has not yet applied and is going to eventually):

Background: (Simple and adequate or super detailed, up to you)

**Extra information:

Monster Character Sheet

Monster (There are ** for optional bits, though I do encourage them)

Name:

Species:

**Where in the world do you come from:

Appearance: (If you cannot get a pic for what you'd like, a detailed description will suffice just perfectly)

Personality:

Sexual orientation:

Are you nobility or just upper class:

Position in monster society:

**Position among your own species, if you have one of note:

Sex~

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you:

What makes you flat out say 'NO':

Your inner workings~

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like:

What kind of things either irritate or bore you:

In the market for a bride/groom? Is there a special reason you're using the 'Spouse Program' or would you call it a whim?:

**If you are high up in the ranks, how does you clan or family feel about your use of the program:

Background: (Simple and adequate or super detailed, up to you)

LamentingQuill

Please feel free to ask me any questions if you have any, I won't bite ^.^

LamentingQuill

Mac84

Places tentative Interest Flag. I would like to see how the Ratio pans out before I commit or not. :-)

LamentingQuill

Remember folks, we're friendly to all sexual orientations  :)

Captjoe

I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Captjoe on February 27, 2018, 09:55:09 PM
PM'd

Reviewed and approved. Go ahead and make yourself a page your characters on the approved character thread.

LamentingQuill

Looking at the present cast, some hetero females would at the very least get the game up off the ground.

Mingnon

I am also looking for a specific male spouse of some sort - a naga, male lamia or spider.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

SweetSerenade

I'm interested but withholding because I want to see the males available. I am kind of picky... xD So I'm going to watch a bit and see what kind of guys get posted?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Arcanist

Definitely interested. A Naga or Merman if still recruiting. But won’t be able to create a character until the weekend.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Arcanist on March 01, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Definitely interested. A Naga if still recruiting. But won’t be able to create a character until the weekend.

Naga is actually what I was waiting to see pop up. :3 I may possibly be very interested in that?

LamentingQuill

Yall know what to do, PM me those profiles ;)

I'd like to at the very least get a couple more human girls before I make an IC thread, seems like it would be somewhat pointless to open an IC thread at the current moment.

ElectronicVice

Has this started yet or are there plans to start it soon?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: ElectronicVice on March 03, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
Has this started yet or are there plans to start it soon?

I hope to start very soon, possibly within the couple days with luck.

Madriv

One of my old characters has been accepted, but it looks like naga are in such demand, I might put one of those together as well...

SweetSerenade

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Madriv on March 05, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
One of my old characters has been accepted, but it looks like naga are in such demand, I might put one of those together as well...

I have a huge Naga pic collection if you'd like me to send you some.

LamentingQuill

We can def used some female monsters.

@Terribletina~ I know, I know, I'm late with when I said I'd have Dorien done. Things got crazy for me, I''ll either have it done by tomorrow night or you can just prod me via PM with some key important questions you need answered before you can proceed. I understand totally if you just want to get it done.

LamentingQuill

We'll start soon, I'd just like to see some more monsters, female would be best given present existing cast, but I'd not turn away participants.

LamentingQuill

I've decided that instead of creating a second male monster, I'm going to create a twin sister of Eiji, which should help us get started a little bit faster.

Kokaine

Is there anyone still looking for something in particular?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

SweetSerenade

Male Naga or Dragon on my end. I can't even really work on my character more till I know what I potentially might have going, since I wanted to have a destination in mind for joining this game. The Naga that was made didn't end up meeting my interests. xD

Mingnon

I'm not so sure about the naga that was offered, myself. No offense to Arcanist though.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!