Wanted: Vampire Induction [M looking for M/F/M2F]

Started by Steppenwolf, December 07, 2011, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steppenwolf

Teething: To Become Undead
Character development, sex, possible romance
Setting: Modern or Historic, to be discussed

Seeking:
I am looking for a vampire, eager to turn me and willing to aid me through my transition. Gender is completely up to you; female, male, or MtF/intersexed.

About Myself:
I am a Caucasian male, between the age of 19 & 26. I am lean, fit and possess shoulder-length hair and bright eyes. IRL, I have for a long time pondered the challenges of becoming and living as a vampire. The denial of a normal life, the severing of family ties, and of course the bloodlust; these are some of the things I would like to explore. Of course, vampires also have a powerful sexual allure, the topic of which I shall expand upon below.

What I Want:
I want to be turned into a vampire. We can discuss the nature of the turning over PM. It could be that you are an old friend who I haven't seen in a long time, and perhaps you reveal your secret to me and seduce me to turning, or perhaps I have no say in the matter. Perhaps we are unfamiliar and you have watched me from afar and fancied - for one reason or another - turning me into a creature of the night. Maybe you were just hungry one night and I was in the right place at the right time, and following that night you feel obliged or drawn to nursing me through the transitional phase. I will have to come to terms with the drastic changes to my life (and death :P), while you... well, you may be very helpful and caring, or perhaps you hang around merely because you find it entertaining to observe and antagonize my struggles. The nature of your character is entirely up to you!

I had envisaged the potential for a developing romance between the characters but if you don't fancy this, please don't let it put you off. PM me with your ideas! And remember that a potential for romance does not negate a potential for strife and opposition between the characters either. The only thing I do not want is a completely non-sexual relationship.

Gender and Sexual Relations:
(expanded upon from above)
Vampires =/= submissive. I am looking for a non-D/S or dom counter-part, though if you are the latter do not expect a timid sub. I have some fight in me ;)

Special Conditions:
If you are male, please be a top.
If you are MtF intersexed/trans I am down with top, bottom or switch. I simply ask that you are not completely submissive.

All further details can be discussed in PM. Feel completely free to suggest anything which crosses your mind; this is my request but it shall be our story. Equal input is a necessity! In particular, I want you to feel as comfortable as possible in your role, so please PM me with any ideas you have for your character and/or the story in general, or any questions you may have, and we shall take it from there.
Harry Haller & The Magic Theatre, not a Magic Carpet Ride.