Aiden

I'll just silence you...
-gags the dolly-

abandoneddolly

Aiden

abandoneddolly

* glares at him* mmphh mm

Lucinda

Luci sneaks in and slashes Dolly's bonds. Aren't you tired of this game devil!?

Wins
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Aiden

kimbersee

The Golden Touch

-Dances, stealing the win-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Aiden

The Golden Touch

I don't think so.

-Hides with the win-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Harley Quinn

-finds it and takes off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

Luci rifles through harley's clothes as she runs right into her. She enjoys the experience even as she takes the win!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Harley Quinn

-narrows eyes and grumbles, snatches it back and drives off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

I'm confused! If i win in two places at once does that make me ultimate winner?

Harley Quinn

Not unless it makes me one, since... -steals it from her here, too-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

* steals win here too*

Harley Quinn

-dismembers her, takes the win and goes back to writing her story post-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Wait... -comes back, fixes her back up again and gives her the win-  You gave me ice cream, so you can have it, for now. -leaves again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Takes the win while bending her over and running her tongue... oh no wait, thats the other one right? *head spins*

abandoneddolly

Aiden

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly