Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

I liked you better when you were your own mom.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Samael

You keep nibbling on my thumb instead of on m... you know.
Until you actually listen and buy some glasses this between us cannot continue!
Take care, wishing the best, and watch out to not walk against the wall again.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Stone

You smell funny. Not like haha funny, but like dead dead funny. Which is okay.

Your hair is weird. Not like Woody Allen weird, but like Oprah Winfrey weird. Which is okay.

Your fingers kind of fall off if I try to bite them. Not like cartoon fall off, but like zombie fall off. Which is okay.

I guess I don't really have a reason for breaking up with you except... I'm a girl. Not like a girl girl, but like a... whatever!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kahlen

I will no longer tolerate your 'thumb' sized ....stuff.  8-)

Bye bye Stoney~

Stone

I will not tolerate your dolls! I need space in the house to keep my GIJOEs too, you know!

Kahlen

I am breaking up with you because you included 'Ken' among your GIJOEs!

That is so not manly ~.~

Stone

Mistaking Chuckles as Ken. Everyone knows Chuckles is awesome! You're so out of my life!

Kazuume

These panties aren't mine. You've been wearing women's clothing again haven't you! Pack your girl smut and leave!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

That's so typical. Don't pin those panties on me just because they don't fit anymore. Huff.  O:)

Kazuume

My knees are bruised, I can't do this any more! I'm leaving for someone who likes other positions!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

HymenBreacher

Go away until you learn how to wear kneepads properly.

Jeffrey

I told you to shave, man...how many times did I tell you to shave!! Get the hell out!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Quit smoking; it's disturbing the ambiance of the house!

Jeffrey

I told you to get rid of the chick...how many times did I tell you to get rid of the chick! Get the hell out!!
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Story Tale

Im sorry, I just can not see how I can be with someone that is so black and white. I know that I myself am pale, but my lips are red at least. I need something more. Call me when technicolor comes out.

Stone

All that color makes me blind. Come back when you're all used up and faded. Purity, shmurity.

Jeffrey

What the hell...you still have the girl!!! GET OUT!!

Stone

And you're still smoking! Go away!  XD

Jeffrey

*gets sentimental* I always liked that you were black and white....now leave the girl....and get out!

Stone

Leave her for you, you mean. So typical. How come you never shared any of your stuff with me all this time, huh? How about you leave the house, huh?

Jeffrey

Really, Stone...really? *says with his hands on his hips indignantly* I have a cigarette in my mouth...you have your finger in her's!!GET OUT!!!

Stone

Huff. All these months you coulda had my fingers in your mouth anytime you wanted. But you were never in the mood. Oh, honey, I have a headache, oh, honey, I have a toothache, oh, honey, I have a MOOD. Screw that.

Enjoy the cigarette.

*snickers*

Jeffrey

*Assumes that last one from Stone was for HymenBreacher...BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER CALL HIM HONEY!!!*

Love And Submission

Sorry I've always preferred Robert RedFord.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Nico

You always play around with women and never with me! We're done. :P