Fantasy RP for M Character (N/C, Ex)

Started by Undeniable Sin, November 04, 2010, 03:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

He was out patrolling his area. He  been a lone wolf for many years. The loneliness was getting to him. While he was out, though he came upon a girl, cruelly out numbered by several men. They had circled her and had already hit her a few times. Usually not one for helping humans, he pauses, unable to just leave the girl. After much debate, he offers his help as long as she pledged her life to him.
   She had been walking home, taking the shortcut through the forest she always used. The men had come from nowhere, having followed her to the secluded spot. She was scared, knowing she would never get away. She had already been slapped across the face a few times, so when the voice in her head spoke of safety if only she agreed to owe a debt, she gladly promised her life, thinking she  was imagining this as a way for her mind to escape the pain.

This is what I have so far. I think it has many possibilities. It would be extreme N/C at first, but maybe eventually grow into a romance. If anyone is interested please pm me.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas