Final Fantasy XII: A Song of Submission

Started by ff, April 14, 2013, 05:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ff

TL;DR: Submissive Penelo or Ashe x a dominant other character. I can play either side. FF or MF or MFF. Reply in this thread and/or via PM. Please do not be discouraged from replying b/c you see other people have; I want to choose the best fit/ideas rather than just whomever happens to post first.

The setting: the world of Ivalice, after the events of Final Fantasy XII.

Me: playing Ashe or Penelo , spunky and energetic and sexually submissive, likely virgin(al) but very curious, and bi. I always suspected that Ashe’s brief marriage in FF12’s prologue was never consummated, but that can be up to you.

You: playing a physically, psychologically, sexually dominant character (or several). Male or female characters or players equally welcome. As as the canon FF12 character (such as the other 4 main characters, or Ashe if I play Penelo or vice versa) or an original character of yours (but who fits into the setting). Killing off canon characters is fine (especially if yours does it fighting another for ownership of me).

I’m interested in training, non-consensual, and BDSM elements, with my heroine being treated like a submissive, pet, servant, or slave, possibly forced against her well and-or humiliated. I switch and also enjoy playing dominant characters opposite female subs, so if you are a female player and character and submissive (I don’t enjoy male subs) , I can dominate as a male or female. I can do either side of the following scenarios.

Sky Pirate Initiation: in FF12’s ending, Vaan and Penelo become sky pirates following the example of Balthier and Fran. Perhaps Penelo is trained and initiated by one of the other three in more than just piloting and pirating. Or, during her sky pirating, she’s captured by someone she attempts to steal from, and kept or sold as a pleasure slave.

The Queen’s Knight: in FF12’s ending, Basch becomes queen Ashe’s champion and bodyguard and it’s insinuated one or both have feelings for each other but isn’t acting on them. Perhaps he takes her for his own, despite the delicacies and friction with his knightly duty and her public, political persona. Perhaps there’s a question of whether his interest in Ashe is just for his pleasure, or he wants the political power of becoming her king. Perhaps the power of being the new queen's champion and general of Rabanstre's military has gone to Basch's head, he's no longer content with just that, and he wants to be king (and to possess Ashe). His initial overture might occur at the palace or during some secluded beachside retreat and hiatus from the pressures of ruling (see Ashe+Basche beach pic below.)

The Alliance: during the game, the heroes meet Al-Cid Magrace, heir to a neighboring kingdom, who flirts with Ashe. Perhaps after the game he proposes a formal alliance (i.e. courting her or political marriage), with the looming of question of whether it’s for political union o actual romantic interest or both. Perhaps Al-Cid’s Rozaria has more primal mores (women are considered their men’s slaves and so once Ashe visits there with Al-Cid he begins to treat ehr as such. Al-Cid has a vaguely Spanish character so Rosaria might be like a fantasy-steampunk version of Moorish Spain where women are treated as property). This could be combined with previous scenario - Al-Cid’s overture causes Basch to make a play to keep Ashe for himself.

Archades Acquisition: Vayne is revived after his defeat at the end of FF12, retaking the imperial throne of Archades (or, years after the game, Larsa is mature emperor of Archades, possibly becoming less benevolent and more like his slain brother Vayne). He takes Penelo as his pet, perhaps after she fails to steal something from his palace during her sky pirating, and-or Ashe as his pet, possibly using marriage to / ownership of Ashe to claim Dalmasca, which he tried to conquer during FF12. 

Image inspiration and reference:

Penelo hug-attacking Ashe!

Penelo was briefly captured and tied up by reptilian thugs during FF12. Perhaps something similar happens to her again after FF12? That girl just can’t stay out of trouble.

The girls in BDSM restraints:

Ashe keeping watch over Basch as she plays in the water. This could open a scenario - Basch sees Ashe in a bikini for the first time and can no longer restrain his lust to posses her.

Zero

I would be interested in roleplaying this with you. Hit me up with a PM or IM if you would still like to roleplay with me.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Zero

I actually can't PM you because you have blocked my PMs ^__^". But I've played FF12, but haven't beaten it because I disliked Gambit and Vaan.

I have a few ideas in mind, and would like to chat with you further about it.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

ff

BUMP. I am interested in pursuing this Final Fantasy RP idea with someone!