Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

I need someone who isn't just seasonal.  I need love year-round, woman!
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

MabFaerie

I'm sorry RedPhoenix, but you haven't worn a spot of red this entire time we've been together, it's just too misleading, I need someone I can trust!
/breakup
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Immortal Cherubin

You know i am getting tired of constantly flying faerie dust in the house and you know that i am allergic,you know where the door is...achoo damn faerie dust. :'(
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

you're too flighty...     *waves and walks*

a/a 8/21/17

Keaira

I just need someone more assertive and can handle a wild girl like me. This won't work!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Raveled

I need a girl who can follow me anywhere, and you... Well, I'm sorry.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

HockeyGod

I have serious allergies. *takes Rave to the pound*

Raveled

You're so inconstant.  Bare chest, hockey stick, catcher's mask, and gi pants?  Make up your mind, boy!
O|O A|A Ideas

HockeyGod

You are totally the first to figure that out! I'd date you...d'oh...no!!! I'm breaking up with you for telling my secrets!

Keaira

You know what I'm tired of you. You spend more time at the hockey rink with all the guys. Don't I matter to you anymore?
You know what don't answer that I don't want your excuses, just leave!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

BigNRich

No offense, but I'm starting to feel like I can't do anything right with you. Maybe you'd be better off without me.  :'(

Keaira

Why does everything always end up being my fault! No, offense but you're not perfect either </3
Oh's and No's

Immortal Cherubin

just once i like to come home and  have a nice and peaceful night,but no every night there has to be a party well you know what from now on you can party without me.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Keaira

I will! At least with you gone I won't have to worry about a you ruining my good times. If you would just kick back and have fun sometimes I wouldn't throw as many parties. So go.
Oh's and No's

Spell

I need a more tangible relationship. =(
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

HockeyGod

Our places to date are too limited...sorry. Maybe Brok3nAng3l??

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Immortal Cherubin

It was fun while it lasted but seriously i keep finding your hairs in the places i would never dream i could find them...so either you shave*points to a electric razor* or we are over*points at the door*?
A/A
O/O

Keaira

You give me too many options. I need a person who can take charge of me so go *opens the front door and points outside*

Quote from: alxnjsh on December 18, 2009, 07:23:11 PM
Our places to date are too limited...sorry. Maybe Brok3nAng3l??

Sure, as long as you take me to the mountains at least once and teach me to ski! :D
Oh's and No's

Mithlomwen

I'm sorry, I just remembered, I don't date Ang3ls. 

*hides her horns and waltzes out*
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Immortal Cherubin

It was fun before when you would lay on the steps like that but i kept getting strange stares from the people...and well sorry but I'm leaving you.

P.S: can i still live with you until i find a place to stay?
A/A
O/O

Mithlomwen

No you can't stay here until you find another place to stay....

You're leaving me so you have to get out.

*holds door open for him so he can leave* 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Keaira

You're so unreasonable. I'm leaving you and don't you dare ask for me to come back.
Oh's and No's

Immortal Cherubin

I won't ask you to come back,in this relationship there is only room for one angel and that's me  >:)...doh wrong symbol.  O:)
A/A
O/O

Keaira

Here we go again! I thought we already established who you are.

All these 'identity crisises' are getting a little annoying. Go find yourself because I'll be no where to be found.
Oh's and No's