What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elohim

Rage against the Machine-  Bulls on Parade.

Elandra

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

followed by

Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

Little Richard - Tutti Frutti

Then

Lou Reed - I love you Suzanne

Followed by

The Contrast - Worlds So Different
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aelfric

You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Elandra

Duran Duran - Hungry Like a Wolf

followed by

The Police - Every Breath You Take

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

A Perfect Circle - The Hollow

followed by

A Perfect Circle - Three Libras
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elandra

Nightwish - Ever dream

followed by

Rammstein - Ohne Dich

MagicalPen

Island in the Sun - Weezer

followed by

Voodoo - Godsmack

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

MagicalPen

Now on to: Vibrate - Outkast (aka iPod on Shuffle)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lirliel

Bliss

Kermit the Frog - Happy Feet

Then

Tentacles Heavenward - A Scripted Farewell
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Bliss.. what.. the .. Fuck?

Within Temptation - The Howling! *Headbangs*

Bliss

Which one are you WTFing, Liricakes? *grin*

Tentacles Heavenward - These Are Her Candles
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Both..

Metallica - Unforgiven

Those assholes at work had me turn this song down.. well maybe they were right.. people outside my office, like forty meters away could hear it.. fuck it. The song rules and should be played loudly.

Stattick

Those heathens, making you turn it down...  >:(

The Wickerman ~ Iron Maiden
O/O   A/A

Lirliel

I'm taking my Rammstein into work tomorrow *Giggles* Lets see them like that :P

Rammstein - Rosenrot.

Bliss

Heheheh, my taste in music, as in other things, is wide and varied.

Rolling Stones - Hide Your Love
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3