News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

About Bookmarks

Started by xanthian, February 15, 2011, 11:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xanthian

Hey there, very new member here,
I've bookmarked a few threads I've posted on, but can't find the bookmarks I've made. Is there a way to get to my bookmarked threads from the main page, or do you get to them some other way?
  Thanks a lot for your help.
It does't matter if you can't run faster than some other guy, as long as you can run faster than yourself 6 months ago.

I've been asked what it's like to have Bipolar Disorder. I always tell them, 'It has its ups and downs'.

Beguile's Mistress

It you look a few rows up toward the top of this page you'll see a row of links beginning with "Home."  Scan to the right and you'll find "My Bookmarks."  Click and all will be revealed. :-)

xanthian

Weird. I look there and all I see is

[Home]  [Help]  [Search]  [Profile]  [Logout]

Am I looking in the wrong place? Or could it be something else?
It does't matter if you can't run faster than some other guy, as long as you can run faster than yourself 6 months ago.

I've been asked what it's like to have Bipolar Disorder. I always tell them, 'It has its ups and downs'.

jouzinka

I have a feeling that the bookmarks are accessible for approved members only...
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

xanthian

Ah. I had suspected that might be the case. Thanks for the clarification though, jouzinka.

Oniya

If you've posted in these threads, then your best bet is the 'Show new replies to your posts' link just above the Search box, all the way to the right.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

HockeyGod

Quote from: jouzinka on February 15, 2011, 12:16:27 PM
I have a feeling that the bookmarks are accessible for approved members only...

If this in fact true, you can also use your browser's bookmark/favorite feature. Favorite the thread and you can easily find it each time. You can also use the following tutorial for other ways to find your threads (note: not all are available to non-approved):

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65965.0

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you, everyone, for clearing all that up.

The wonders of multi-tasking and not paying enought to who I'm talking to are my downfall again!