Questing: Litterate High-Fantasy, Paranormal, or Historical stories!

Started by TheHappyMoonkin, October 20, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHappyMoonkin

Hi All!
Moonkins back (GASP!) and open to do some writing
I am searching for some High-fantasy, ploy heavy, Historical, multi-character development goodness, romance, and maybe some fun paranormal slice-of-life stuff (modern day/period).

I am drawing a complete blank with a story to play out, so I am eagerly turning to you. Have an idea or plot in mind that you have been itching to play? My Normal Search Thread & O&O are in my signature.

please PM me!

• For relationships/pairings/whatever else you may call it... I prefer: M/F
    I am however more than happy to play either role, but please bear in mind that my Male characters almost always tend to lean towards the dominant side of the spectrum (but surely don't mind a woman who can give them a run for their money), while my ladies are very much damsels NOT in distress (if they can help it!) I don't enjoy playing weak/submissive characters, so they are very switchy. I hope that gives you an idea of the sort of characters I play.

As for plots...
Again, I honestly don't know, so PLEASE, if you have something in mind, or if something is already written, throw it at me...
I will include 2 ideas below, so feel free to take a look. Also if you wanna do a Zelda or Fallout 4 inspired story, again, hit me up!

two ideas

The Protector
Description
This idea is stemming off a game \was a part of that, unfortunately, ended too short. I would really love to give it another go if anyone is interested.  So first off I am looking for someone to play the Elf (or if you prefer another race), long term partner who can bring a lot of plot and character development to the table. I would love for a sort of 'forbidden' romance to grow between the two characters. As for sexual elements, i don't see this as being an overly sexual story at first, but as their relationship grows and changes.. this will change as well. Anyways, I am rambling. soo I shall get to it~

This is going to be very rough idea of a plot, i have quite a few ideas swimming around in my head... so if you're interested please, by all means, shoot me a PM c:

War has plagued the realm for years now, a time when the races were at peace with each other are all but forgotten. The people of the human kingdom are at their wits end, riots have started to break out. The royal family, once beloved and respected are the at the top of the execution list. Though the king still does have some hold and has decided if there is any chance that his family will survive, he must send his children away to a place they will be safe from harm. So the royal children are sent away in the dead of night with a small staff to serve them and a small patrol of guards. When negotiations with the elves of the forest lands and the dwarves of the mountains have been settled, the children would be able to return home. The negotiations were never settled.

As for the elves, they are ruled by their fair and beautiful Queen. But she is still young (in terms of elven years) and she has been led astray by her council who were in favor of the war. The kingdom was divided, those who still followed her and those who turned away from the golden halls dismissing their allegiance to her. They became known as a group of renegades who swore themselves to no one but themselves and the end to the terrible war.

Your character is the leader of this renegade group (play him as you wish with whatever backstory. Was he once an adviser to the elven queen? A great warrior who used to fight in her honor? Or perhaps a master rogue. again feel free to do whatever! For some reason or another, you get captured by a patrol stationed out in the middle of a forest, in the middle of nowhere. Wounded and alone, your shoved into the dank dungeons of a small fortress, you are left at the mercy of the old healer and the master of this dwelling. The Prince of the human realms.

this is where i think it would be a good place to pick up, when are characters first meet. Will the princess help him escape? What if the fortress is attacked and the princess is in need of rescue, will the prisoner elf come to her aid? and what if the two find themselves with a means to putting an end to the war?

So yea, again, I have a few more ideas floating in my head in regards to this story. Really want to do this, so im hoping this catches someone's interest!!
Pairing(s)
(♀) Princess & (♂) Elf/other race

Viking/Norse Inspired, Arranged Marriage
Description
So I adore anything that is Norse Vikings related. be it music, history, lore... beliefs. It is a very big and influential part of my life, So i am eager to do something in this setting.
The Captive -It not just gold and riches that was brought back from the mid-winter raids.
His Shield maiden -She has fought by his side through every battle, they have known each other since they were young and there is without a doubt something between them. Now the question is will they ever admit to it?
The Arrangement --The idea is an arranged marriage. where some beauty from a distant land fears invasion. So in order to form an alliance with this barbaric kingdom, he offers up lots n lots of gold and his eldest daughter. Now the king of this barbaric clan is indeed cruel. he is a total ass who only really cares that he's getting gold out of the deal and a new woman to fuck/mistreat. He also has two siblings, a Brother and Sister who also have a pride issue. The Sister will eventually become a friend to the new Princess and the other brother? Well Perhaps the Princess will fall for him instead of her "husband". Or maybe she will win the King over? Lots of different ways this can go! (Im drawing inspiration from the vikings not necessarily rping as one!) 
Pairing(s)
(♀) Captive  & (♂) Viking Lord
(♀) Shield maiden  & (♂) Viking Lord
(♀) Princess  & (♂) King & Siblings
(♀) Princess  & (♂) King & Brother

My favorite Inspirations:
Lord of the Rings, Vikings (tv Show), Norse mythology/actual Vikings, Outlander, Poldark, Penny Dreadful, Harry Potter, True Blood, Game of Thrones, medieval times, Victorian era... perhaps you may get the picture of what im into setting wise.

About Ms. Moonkin -

• -posting schedule is a bit sporadic... with school stuff, being a bunny mom, and being a home owner.. so, I cannot promise multiple posts per day, per week. However, I can promise that my posts will be thought out and detailed.. and wordy.. and I promise to TRY and catch most of my grammatical mistakes.
    -I have been rping for a long time.. and want to get better at it
    - I will only rp via forums
    - Very open to many kinks, so even if I have it listed as an off, ask about it, and explain how you want to include it. The worse I can say is no :)
    -That also being said, I am not seeing this game(s) being solely focused around the sex stuff. I would like it to be there, yes, but more as sprinkles for flavor and the occassional side dish.

So.. if you are a cool cat, who likes to write a lot, has a bank full of characters you want to play, have a cool plot in mind, shoot me a PM :)

I have not updated my O/O or legit search thread in a while.. so if you check them out, keep that in mind.

No such thing as a dumb question :)

xx
Moonkin

"See! sweet and sound she sleeps in granny's bed, between the paws of the tender wolf."
Ons and Offs  |  RP Search

TheHappyMoonkin

Hi lovies! I am back at it... i really really really want to write.. but i can't really think of anything solid to suggest, nor is there anything super catching my interest on the search thread. So lets hear your ideas  ;)

"See! sweet and sound she sleeps in granny's bed, between the paws of the tender wolf."
Ons and Offs  |  RP Search