Trinity Academy[WIP: Military, Post-Apoc, Horror, Extreme, Fantasy]

Started by Drake Valentine, January 03, 2016, 12:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Sheet looks good so far Warden.

Also if anyone finishes feel free to PM me or just post completed topic of one up. I dunno how much I will be on next few days, busy work week ahead of me, but hopefully by Sun/Mon most of things should be done.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

FarFetched

Alright... How do you like these apples!? Eheh, sorry, I saw this RP and was interested in the concept. If she doesn't work, tell me and I'll see what I can do about that!

Edit: Sorry about the anime character, by the way. I couldn't find any physical face-claims off the top of my head. I can change it later if needed.

General Basics
Name: Adima Diamond
Aliases: "Addie" or "D.D."
Race: Human
Sexuality: Quantum
Theme Music: Spider Dance ft. Toby Fox, by Gooseworx

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim: Taylor Swift
Appearance: Adima is a mid-size, 5'3 female human with platinum blond hair and a smile on her face that suggests she already knows what you're going to say. Sometimes, she actually does. Her pale, smooth skin is unfettered by neither scars nor callouses, and her soft blue eyes are constantly alight with carefully processed information.

Personality: Adima is very full of herself. Despite her lack of physical strength, this confidence is rather well-founded; there is very little she can't understand easily. From her perspective, she considers herself a 'good' person, but her version of being 'good' is little more than 'being like Adima'. That said, she's a rather manipulative for her age, and much more willing to bribe others and call in favors than actually do work for herself. "Friends" are people that are willing enough to help Adima rise through the ranks in return for her various 'favors'. She is very generous with her allies and is willing to make that quite clear early on. Basically, working alongside her  incurs double the effort, but also double the reward.

Strengths:
Adima is smart. That's her greatest ability, and that alone (along with a very charitable donation) has earned her a place at Trinity. Her intelligence, to put it lightly, is very nearly boundless. She can read books in minutes, has an eidetic memory, and can solve pi to as many digits as you'd care to ask. Already, she is known in several mathematical communities for solving the Hodge Conjecture and the Reimann hypothesis. Her intelligence extends to social situations as well; she considers herself very adept at what she calls "reading faces". When it comes time to actually engage in combat, Adima's ability to devise plans and ingenious traps are always handy, even if her actual battle prowess is not.

Also, as a result of fantastic buisness sense and the reintroduction of several lost technologies, Adima has a fairly large amount of cash to throw around on a whim. She's a rich girl, tried and true.

Charms and Allure abilities, such as the ones Vampires use, are things that Adima's superior mental fortitude has an incredibly high resistance to. They are made for the weaker-minded, after all. Unlike her feeble flesh, Adima's brain is anything but.

Weaknesses:
Adima has zero combat potential. She lacks any kind of special abilities, combat skills, and hasn't learned any kind of magic (yet). To top it all off, she has next to no physical strength. Beyond her wealth and intelligence, she's really just a normal girl.

Powers:
Type: Quartermaster
Role: Adima isn't a fighter, but she can supply others with the tools needed to win. And, if she can't find that tool, she can certainly invent it, given the time.
  • Super-Genius: It's hard to overstate Adima's intelligence, other than it's the only thing she has going for her. If Adima reads something, she can recall it from memory on the spot. If she witnesses the entirety of a ritual, she can reproduce it perfectly the first time. She can read the rules for a board-game she's never played, and be on the level of a grand-master after a few games. And, of course, a game of Chess against her is basically an exercise in futility.

• Plenty of Dosh: Lets not beat around the bush here. Adima is rich, and knows people with access to otherwise unobtainable items. Need one of those exceedingly rare "gun" things? Adima can get a gun. Need cartridges for that gun? Adima can give you some of course; for a price. So long as someone is willing to help her pass classes and rise in tiers, Admia can provide the means to let her close allies rise right along with her.

• Researcher and Inventor: Are you up against an unknown enemy with a simply ludicrous Danger Threat? Adima, with enough info and time to research, has a high chance of providing a solution to such a foe. Perhaps, she could even build the perfect macguffin to weaken it.

History: Adima comes from a poor human family, but she's certainly never let that stop her. She graduated primary school at the age of ten, and used the next 5 years and the sparkling reccommendation from her school system to do work as an actuary for several local businesses. After gaining those buisness's trust as a closest thing to an economic soothsayer that humanity can produce, she convinced a technology-reclaiming company to let her use their lab for a time. She ended up creating very functional blueprints of forgotten medical tech, such as heart-meters and respirators, and essentially launched the company into a whole new market for supplying much-needed medical hardware to the world, earning the company owners absolutely /filthy/ amounts of money. Adima didn't get quite as much as that, but she did get a very considerable bonus. Enough to enroll at Trinity, to be sure. Also maybe buy a mansion... Or three.

Other Information
Goal(s): For Adima, Trinity Academy is merely a brief stepping-stone towards bigger and greater things. Eventually, she intends to graduate and use the academy's influence to negotiate military research contracts. In the end, she wants to stop solving equations on a chalkboard and get to building the really scary kinds of technology; the kind of stuff that will bring true order to this mad world.

Dislikes: Physical labor, sweating, running, hiking, etc.
Player Ons: Female characters, BDSM (as a top)
Player Offs: Male characters
Character Ons: People that, science permit, can actually keep up with her smarts. Failing that dazzlingly high standard, she likes the type of people willing to admit to her obvious superiority.
Character Offs: Idiots and Brash personalities
Relations: None so far
Additional: The GM, of course, has the final say in what Adima can learn, buy, research, etc. I don't know everything about the IC world, after all XD .

MiraMirror

Showing interest! I was thinking maybe a human, tainted human, ooooor a ghoul...Really, a ghoul sounds like it could be fun to play, but there's that whole thing about a master/mistress, and I'm not really great with playing multiple characters.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Zhu Que

I am interested. ^_^

Pretty interested in the idea of a dhampir pack maker or hunter. I have other character ideas if there are some 'dhampir pack maker' ideas already floating.

My biggest question is gender. Do I have to play female since I am technically female? (I am looking to chance from lady to liege, but have yet to actually do so yet.) I prefer to play male, but if multiple characters are available, I can play both male and female (or trans or whatever)...

*Edit* MiraMirror... I love the avatar. ^_^

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Zhu Que on January 30, 2016, 01:28:47 AM
I am interested. ^_^

Pretty interested in the idea of a dhampir pack maker or hunter. I have other character ideas if there are some 'dhampir pack maker' ideas already floating.

My biggest question is gender. Do I have to play female since I am technically female? (I am looking to chance from lady to liege, but have yet to actually do so yet.) I prefer to play male, but if multiple characters are available, I can play both male and female (or trans or whatever)...

*Edit* MiraMirror... I love the avatar. ^_^

I have a dhampir pack maker in the works, in fact she is done except typing up the last of her weaknesses. But she can have a partner in crime :P LOLZ. I know I posted her partly finished sheets up a few days ago. if you want to check her out. I should have my sheets done today, sorry for the delay.

curvy

Drake Valentine

FarFetched -> models unless looking for something more white which probably will find better on Pinterest

MiraMirror -> Up to you, will try to get to PM, busy week for me, hence bit of short handedness at moment.

Zhu Que -> Play whatever gender you are comfortable with. I don't really restrict gender only as some GMs might and I leave it up to players to work out whatever kinks that may go from there. We are all adults, after all.

Also, if you want to multi that is fine, but no need to feel compel in doing so. That in itself is optional, just have to ask yourselves can your really handle more than one character without overburdening yourself with whatever other projects(if any) you may have going.

CurvyKitten -> Again I am in no rush on that end.

Edit: Edit post, direct linking pinterest with sub staple search options didn't work, broke bb hotlink coding. Just throw in platinum blonde female model and should get various more white-ish hair ones. Of course, can't guarantee them all being named properly.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

MiraMirror

In that case, I think I'll be going with a ghoul, preferably one allowed a sense of self/freedom by her master/mistress, if someone's interested in filling that role? I'm picturing her as a frequent library-goer, very much a bookworm. Personality-wise, I can see her as incredibly devoted and very willing to defend and represent her master/mistress. I'm not sure what title she'd have, but it's something I'm working on.

CurvyKitten

Quick few questions,

1. How slow is the aging for werewolves? I know it says around 300 years for their life span. But if one is 80 years old, how old do they look physically?

2. Can a pack maker start out with a demon or no?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 30, 2016, 10:11:37 AM
Quick few questions,

1. How slow is the aging for werewolves? I know it says around 300 years for their life span. But if one is 80 years old, how old do they look physically?
80 / 3 = 26.whateverstreamofnumbers. Of course, some people look younger/older than they are naturally.

2. Can a pack maker start out with a demon or no?

Up to you as long as such isn't game breaking. Sensibly it also depends how long they been at the Academy.

FarFetched

E
Quote from: Drake Valentine on January 30, 2016, 08:34:36 AM
FarFetched -> models unless looking for something more white which probably will find better on Pinterest
Eheh, thank you. I'm a huge art-philiac, so I have very little idea of where to find these things XD. I found a good one, but that one doesn't have a name to put the face, so I'll keep looking.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: FarFetched on January 30, 2016, 10:35:00 AM
EEheh, thank you. I'm a huge art-philiac, so I have very little idea of where to find these things XD. I found a good one, but that one doesn't have a name to put the face, so I'll keep looking.

Also I think Christa has a model thread thing. Of course, navigating it can be hectic and some images are NSFW.

FarFetched

Alright, I settled for Kate Upton Taylor swift. That aside, hows the character? Will her "powers" work for this setting?

Ace Flyer

Quote from: MiraMirror on January 30, 2016, 08:40:29 AM
In that case, I think I'll be going with a ghoul, preferably one allowed a sense of self/freedom by her master/mistress, if someone's interested in filling that role? I'm picturing her as a frequent library-goer, very much a bookworm. Personality-wise, I can see her as incredibly devoted and very willing to defend and represent her master/mistress. I'm not sure what title she'd have, but it's something I'm working on.

The second character I was working on actually fulfilled this role. If you want, I can drop her, and your character can be mine's ghoul? The story I was going for was she turned the character into a ghoul to save their life on a mission, and now has a personal quest to try and find a way to return their humanity to them.

CurvyKitten

Stands all triumphant and stuff~ My sheets are done and sent to Drake for review! YESH! LOLZ ~crosses fingers~

Drake Valentine

I'll look over them sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

It is weeeee bit pass my bedtime right now. >.>`

TheBlackThrone

I still got to do personality and history for my character. I probably won't get to that for awhile. I got a month worth of healthy fit eating to food prep for and I have to prep for a convention tomorrow. :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

MiraMirror

Quote from: Ace Flyer on January 30, 2016, 11:05:31 AM
The second character I was working on actually fulfilled this role. If you want, I can drop her, and your character can be mine's ghoul? The story I was going for was she turned the character into a ghoul to save their life on a mission, and now has a personal quest to try and find a way to return their humanity to them.

Ooooh. Sure, that sounds awesome to plot up. Do you want to chat about it through PMs? ^^

Zhu Que

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 30, 2016, 08:25:30 AM
I have a dhampir pack maker in the works, in fact she is done except typing up the last of her weaknesses. But she can have a partner in crime :P LOLZ. I know I posted her partly finished sheets up a few days ago. if you want to check her out. I should have my sheets done today, sorry for the delay.

So, I forgot to bookmark this thread... I swear I meant to, lol.

I think it could be interesting to do partner dhampir pack makers (I'd do a male), if you are truly okay with that? I am also happy to do hunter... so either way. ^_^

Quote from: Drake Valentine on January 30, 2016, 08:34:36 AM
Zhu Que -> Play whatever gender you are comfortable with. I don't really restrict gender only as some GMs might and I leave it up to players to work out whatever kinks that may go from there. We are all adults, after all.

Also, if you want to multi that is fine, but no need to feel compel in doing so. That in itself is optional, just have to ask yourselves can your really handle more than one character without overburdening yourself with whatever other projects(if any) you may have going.

Thank you for letting me know all this. ^_^

Some GMs tend to be pretty picky, and while I can do female, I sometimes (read as usually) have more inspiration to play male characters.

So, I figure my character ideas are dhampir (pack maker or hunter, depending on CurvyKitten. ^_^)...

and... I figure a human exorcist (male or female... might lean female for this one)...

Once I hear from CurvyKitten, I'll do my sheets. ^_^

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Zhu Que on January 31, 2016, 01:35:19 AM
So, I forgot to bookmark this thread... I swear I meant to, lol.

I think it could be interesting to do partner dhampir pack makers (I'd do a male), if you are truly okay with that? I am also happy to do hunter... so either way. ^_^

Thank you for letting me know all this. ^_^

Some GMs tend to be pretty picky, and while I can do female, I sometimes (read as usually) have more inspiration to play male characters.

So, I figure my character ideas are dhampir (pack maker or hunter, depending on CurvyKitten. ^_^)...

and... I figure a human exorcist (male or female... might lean female for this one)...

Once I hear from CurvyKitten, I'll do my sheets. ^_^

I'm game if the idea fits with something my character would be into. :)

I was approved so check out my characters in the approved thread! They are open to links, plotting and would be rp goodness!

curvy

FarFetched

Quote from: Zhu Que on January 31, 2016, 01:35:19 AM
Hey, Male characters for Group games are actually pretty rare, don'cha kno.

In other news I should probably give Adima's Bio a good'n'proper fleshing out... Do we have to pm our bios to the GM or will he read them here too?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: FarFetched on January 31, 2016, 02:33:00 PM
Hey, Male characters for Group games are actually pretty rare, don'cha kno.

In other news I should probably give Adima's Bio a good'n'proper fleshing out... Do we have to pm our bios to the GM or will he read them here too?

Yea, she is fine, feel free to post her in character thread. I haven't really been on much at all yesterday.

TheBlackThrone

I'll finally turn my creative energy to brainstorming a history for my guy. The personality should be a given but my characters tend to warp once I start writing them. As if they are alive and have a personality of their own.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Drake Valentine

Very WIP(As in mostly face-claiming/nothing done,) Dietrich Kuhn(Faculty:Teacher) Lycan

General Basics
Name:
Dietrich Kuhn
Aliases:
Faculty
Teacher
Race:
Lycan
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Face Claim:
Chris Perceval
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Powers:
History:

Other Information
Goal(s):
Player Ons:
Player Offs:
Character Ons:
Character Offs:
Relations:
Additional:

Feels like also been a slow week. >.< I know has for me as I had to attend Jury Service(Now that is exhausting.)

Still waiting on sheets to fluctuate enough to start things off.

Ace Flyer

I'm still slowly working on my vampire. I've come down with a pretty bad case of...a few infections and pneumonia, so, I'm just kinda going day by day on if I feel up enough for turning on a computer >_<

MiraMirror

Likewise, I've only just gotten over a bad cold. I'm working on my sheet, but I need to talk with Ace about some things, so I'll be done after he is, sorta.