Mythological [Modern Fantasy, Dub-Con, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, July 06, 2016, 11:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

You know, now that we have time to think about it - this all started about the same time the city installed that statue over by the power station by the end of the park.

At first it seemed almost amusing, a young female Star Wars fan taking a shortcut through the park on the way to a Sci-Fi Con claimed to meet young Luke Skywalker during her walk. They talked, he seduced her, they had sex, and then she was pregnant with Luke Skywalker's baby. Not Mark Hammill the actor, Luke Skywalker the character. Incredibly she really did turn out to be pregnant if DNA testing had to be done to prove that Mark Hammill wasn't the father. Not long after that a young woman in her apartment, near the park in question, claims to have met Ryan Gosling himself at her door. She also claims to have had sex with him and gotten pregnant, but again DNA testing and checking his location proved that whoever the father is it wasn't actually Ryan Gosling.

That's happened several times at this point. Women talk to and are seduced by a very charming man - sometimes their own husbands or boyfriends, sometimes celebrities, and sometimes even fictional characters. They have sex, and they always find themselves pregnant afterwords - even the women that throught they were sterile. And another bit of weirdness is that DNA testing always proves that whoever the women think the father is, they're wrong.

And it all started after a statue of Zeus was installed in front of the power station at the northern edge of the park...

Quote from: InfoModern Mythological Hijinks ensue as Zeus seems to be back and up to his old tricks, shapeshifting and seducing women to father demigods. Where we go from there we can discuss.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.