Star Wars d20

Started by Hunter, May 31, 2005, 08:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Okay, ladies and gentlemen (and various others).  I am currently working up a d20 (modified) Star Wars game.  It will take place during the Old Republic Era and the characters will be Sith (whether force sensitive or not is the player's choice).  Interests, etc.  Please ask or state interest/ideas here.

LordAnubis

*waves hand in an over exagerated manner*

I tried to set one up in rpol, but I couldn't do it.  by the time I got intrest I had laxed my own intrest in running one.  I've got a bunch of the Wotc books, and I have a number of the feats typed out. for those lacking books.

Rett Butler

Brandon

Im definatly interested though I dont want to play any force sensitive characters. Ild rather be like a star fighter pilot/assualt trooper in service to the sith for a healthy amount of currency.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Hunter

Quote from: Rett Butler on May 31, 2005, 09:01:52 PM
No Jedi's?

No, No Jedi.  But you can play a droid.  ^_^

Lilian

Can I be a thrall or some treasured and pleasured lieutenant or servant? <grins>

Hunter

Quote from: Lilian on June 01, 2005, 01:52:59 AM
Can I be a thrall or some treasured and pleasured lieutenant or servant? <grins>

Sure.  I can always use a thrall.  ^_^

Lilian

You have to prove that you'll make a good master, that you'll... use me, properly. <Grins>

I'm considering being some sort of agent, perhaps?

Hunter

Oh, you meant in the game.  My bad.   ::)

It's a Sith oriented campaign/game.  Please plan as such.  ^_^

LordAnubis

Before or after Darth Bane instituted the rule of two?  And what level?  so I can work my character out.

Hunter

Quote from: LordAnubis on June 01, 2005, 01:23:31 PM
Before or after Darth Bane instituted the rule of two?  And what level?  so I can work my character out.

After.  No Sith Lord prestige class (as you might guess).   Level is around 8.  I've got some custom rules and feats which I'll put up once sufficient peoples have expressed interest.

LordAnubis

So, we working with the presence of any sith?  Or does anyone who wants to be sith need to find a holocron in game?

Hunter

Quote from: LordAnubis on June 01, 2005, 01:43:49 PM
So, we working with the presence of any sith?  Or does anyone who wants to be sith need to find a holocron in game?

You'll start on Korribon as freshly graduated Sith Warriors, at least those of you force sensitive with sith class levels.  Everyone else will be support staff for the sith warriors (similiar to how the antaran rangers are to the jedi).

LordAnubis

Well, since we only get two sith, I'll pick up a sith warrior spot.

Hunter

Quote from: LordAnubis on June 01, 2005, 02:18:02 PM
Well, since we only get two sith, I'll pick up a sith warrior spot.

No, no.  There's only two Sith Lords.  There's plenty of sith warriors and adepts and so forth.  Clear as mud?

LordAnubis

alright, I just looked at the books and missunderstood something. 

Hunter

Quote from: LordAnubis on June 01, 2005, 02:34:35 PM
alright, I just looked at the books and missunderstood something. 

No, probably not.  I'm good at changing the rules.  ^_^

Brandon

8th level huh? that gives me a lot more options then I had planned. Hunter are we going to be facing a lot of Jedi? I would just like to know if I need to pick up lots of grenades for them. Stupid Deflect blasters feat   ::)
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

LordAnubis

FINALLY someone who sees the jedi weakness.!

Hunter

(someone else)

Pardon me, madam board owner.  May I please have a game listed in the Normal Games section, "Power of the Sith".  Thank you.  ^_^

LordAnubis

Ever think of doing a Gestalt with SW?

Not to push it but I haven't gotten to play one of those games yet.

Brandon

I would not want a Gestalt game purely for the reason that I dont have unearthed arcana and dont plan to get it

LordAnubis

Actually it's easy to do.  If he wanted to do it I can get the book from my friend, scan it and give it to people.  then you wouldn't have to get it, you'd just have the pages covering it.

Brandon

Quote from: LordAnubis on June 01, 2005, 05:11:47 PM
FINALLY someone who sees the jedi weakness.!

BTW I saw the jedi's weakness a long time ago. I never understood why one of those geonoshans didnt just throw a grenade in the middle of them and laugh during episide 2. I guess its one of those "the bad guys are stupid and the good guys have to win" things.

Hunter

Quote from: guardianangel98 on June 01, 2005, 06:51:56 PM
BTW I saw the jedi's weakness a long time ago. I never understood why one of those geonoshans didnt just throw a grenade in the middle of them and laugh during episide 2. I guess its one of those "the bad guys are stupid and the good guys have to win" things.

Two words.  "Force Push".  :D