Assassin's Creed Brotherhood RP idea (M looking for F)

Started by BruceTheCat, July 01, 2012, 06:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

I'm looking for a female partner to assist in playing out a story-line that I have in mind for an Assassin's Creed setting.

After recruiting many young and skilled Assassin's, Ezio has left Rome to continue his journey elsewhere. His disciples are now controlling the Brotherhood of Rome, and for a few years the skill and devotion of these students was something to be envied. But now the young and beautiful aristocrat Eva Alessio has arrived at the gates of the city with a small army of hired swords. The current governor has fallen for her charms, and the once grand city is all but hers. The people suffer at the hand of her mercenary band, and what was once great is now beginning to crumble.

After months of careful planning the Brotherhood decides to strike on Eva, killing her and the mercenary generals in one swift action. But then one dark evening the sanctity of the Brotherhood's home is broken when scores of Eva's men come charing in, putting everyone who fights to the sword. Two veteran assassin's return from a mission overseas to discover that their friends and peers have been slaughtered by this strange woman. It is up to them to find a way to stop Eva Alessia, and return their organization to it's former numbers.

The story will be progressed forward in equal parts by me and whoever would like to participate! PM me if you are interested.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000