To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Scarification on January 28, 2013, 09:07:42 PM
If your looking for people I would be happy to join. I've been deciding wither or not to say something.
We are indeed still looking for people. What side would you be interested in joining? Either one would be fine.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

LeSane

I was thinking of making a human character. Someone that is neutral but looked at as if he was a bad person due to his appearance. It would be weird to see other react as he helps out.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Scarification on January 28, 2013, 10:08:02 PM
I was thinking of making a human character. Someone that is neutral but looked at as if he was a bad person due to his appearance. It would be weird to see other react as he helps out.
Sorry, I don't allow neutral characters at least not officially. Your morality can be neutral, but this is a conflict for the entire world, it's not something you can really just sit on the sidelines for.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

ZanaLyrander

Summarizing Krathen's last post: "I don't have to put up with this shit! Congratulations, you are now a femboy!" ^_^
My RP Ideas

Hellis

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 29, 2013, 07:10:56 AM
Well guess whoracle is better term now
Yep, we'll be sure to tattoo that on Hara's butt soon. I guess now everyone finally knows what the second picture on your profile is all about. ^_^
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Huh... I unfortunately realized this a bit too late, but the Whispering Tower is still in the hands of the mortals, right? Technically Hara could have called for backup at any point... No guarantee that he actually would, but he could have...
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

O_O  An extension of that, was Hara keeping contact with the tower on the way in, and did that aura just shut off that section of his mind?  If so, I think the tower guards are smart enough to realize something is wrong.  :P
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 07:46:02 AM
O_O  An extension of that, was Hara keeping contact with the tower on the way in, and did that aura just shut off that section of his mind?  If so, I think the tower guards are smart enough to realize something is wrong.  :P
Well, that's up to Hara, he could have been keeping in contact if he wanted... he seemed like he was in a bit of a hurry, hence why he didn't follow Feena's advice and request aid from another champion when she didn't catch up...
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

I certainly hope he was keeping in touch.  After all, first sign that something is wrong would be the thoughts of lust and sex that suddenly blasted through into the tow....  O_O  Yeeg.  Those poor tower guards.  Probably going to panic when they catch that, if they catch it.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 08:14:19 AM
I certainly hope he was keeping in touch.  After all, first sign that something is wrong would be the thoughts of lust and sex that suddenly blasted through into the tow....  O_O  Yeeg.  Those poor tower guards.  Probably going to panic when they catch that, if they catch it.
Jeez, I wonder if Krathen's aura can be transmitted via the Whispering Tower... if so, the tower guards might start immediately screwing each other.
My RP Ideas

Vladimir valentine

I don't think guards or back up will do the 'whoracle' much good. Considering krathen and Anastasia are there, that and the roots are a dangerouse place still.

Quote from: ZanaLyrander on January 29, 2013, 08:19:16 AM
Jeez, I wonder if Krathen's aura can be transmitted via the Whispering Tower... if so, the tower guards might start immediately screwing each other.

^ ^ how is that a bad thing?

Pretty in Pink

*points at the Queen on the other side of the valley*  If SHE looses contact with the tower, she'll IMMEDIATELY know something's up.  Cause she IS staying in touch.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on January 29, 2013, 08:20:11 AM
I don't think guards or back up will do the 'whoracle' much good. Considering krathen and Anastasia are there, that and the roots are a dangerouse place still.

^ ^ how is that a bad thing?

True, though if another champion showed up, they could potentially interrupt Anastasia before she can complete the ritual.
And it's not a bad thing from Krathen's perspective, just maybe from their perspective.
My RP Ideas

Hellis

I like how whoracle stuck. Feel free to educate him in his new role ;)

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 29, 2013, 08:35:22 AM
I like how whoracle stuck. Feel free to educate him in his new role ;)
Don't worry, I'm on it. ^_^
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Did Hara keep in touch with the Whispering Tower?  Or was he not thinking about that?

Hellis

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 29, 2013, 08:50:34 AM
Think he may have forgotten.
Shame, guess that means Krathen will just get to fuck him without interruption then. ^_^ Still though, going into the Root by yourself without at least keeping in contact was a pretty big tactical error on Hara's part.
My RP Ideas

Hellis

Think that oversight came from his earlier headeaches

Pretty in Pink

Ouch.  Oh lord.  Krathen's army's not going to like the side of Alexa they're about to see.  At all.  Because with the Demons getting access to the Root, it's a foregone conclusion that they'll be winning this chapter too.  But Alexa is going to make them pay for every single inch they take.  She's not going to give up her home easily.

Hellis

Haras impatience and felens libido costs the mortals dearly. My bad

Pretty in Pink

Sall good.  Don't expect Hara to be welcome back with the humans after this, however.  :P  No hard feelings on my part, but Alexa can't trust someone that doesn't listen.

Hellis

To be fair. He did lissen fena was the one who abandoned her duties

Pretty in Pink

Oh, Feena will be getting her punishment soon enough, don't you worry.  *giggles*  But she DID also say that if she didn't catch up, Hara should find another Champion to go with him.  *finger wave of distaste*