.: Harley's Cravings :. (Yearning for descriptive male writers)

Started by Harley, May 26, 2011, 04:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley

Hello everyone!  I'm Harley and I'm looking for a male(s?) to RP with in forum form.

What I ask for in a potential RP partner is to be able to write well, with decent enough English and grammar and creativity.  You don't have to write in purple prose, or use an extensive vocabulary, but I love advanced descriptive writing nonetheless.    It doesn't matter how much you write, but I'd love a paragraph or two at least.  I do, however, tend to write more and match my efforts with my writing partners.

If you'd like to see my kinks and such, my off and on thread (still a work in progress) can be found here, you can click on my F-list in my signature (although it kinda needs updating).  Otherwise, feel free to PM me (please do not post in this thread) and ask me questions, especially if you want to know if my fetishes could go well with yours

Story ideas: 

Stories in green are available, stories in red are taken.

Medieval/Fantasy RP ideas: 

Lately, I've been really into the more medieval/fantasy sort of genre of RP and I do have a few scenarios we -could- possibly explore.  Here are a few examples of openings to these RPs that could take place:

QuoteA)  Lotus the Elf

High atop of a cliff, a lone figure stepped forth from amongst the gathering of tall, winding trees.   An elvish woman, dressed in earthy colored leathers of green and rustic gold.   Remaining close by on her heels was of a Fennec fox, a small little creature with snowy white fur and with huge ears that were almost as large as that of the kit's head.    The black and beady eyes of the little one stared out into the distance, over what appeared to be a group of woodland cabins.    The lithe and agile elf's mismatched colored eyes would peer towards the cabins, as if in contemplation.   Small traces of dirt cling to her pale skin in various places where it was not covered by that of her leather garments.     Just as the elvish woman was about to kneel down upon her knees, as if to get a closer look of the village, a glinting object shot violently through the woods behind her, and struck her quite forcefully into her back, upon her left shoulder.   The elf only found herself stumbling with her footing as she clenched her teeth firmly as she bared the sharp pain, though not daring make a sound.   The only thing she would do, was just exhale a shaky breath, wobbling in her stance before she began to fall over the edge of the cliff, her body diving towards a large river below her, the waters rippling as they prepared to embrace her.

B)  Livonna the Tavern wench/barmaid?

"I'll be right with you, doll," a young woman, dressed in form fitting black leathers, would call out in her honey-laced voice.    A bounce of her snowy blonde hair would caress her shoulders as she would around in a playful little spin, her full lips curling into a mirthful and inviting smile as she would set her violet colored eyes upon a new customer that had entered that very tavern.    There would be a gentle and rolling swing to her curvy hips as she would approach the man that had just seated himself at a distant table in the back, the heels of her ankle-strapped heels making alluring clicking sounds against the wooden floorboards.   One of her hands would rest upon one side of her hip, while the other would fall languidly at her side, and she would bend forward ever so gingerly to allow a generous view of her blessed cleavage of her revealing attire, "What would you like to drink, mm?"   She appeared to be one of the many scandalous servers there at this more gentleman-friendly establishment.

C) The Prince and the Girl

I don't have a full description for this one prepared, I am making it up as I go along on the spot.  However, I am sort of inclined for a story involving a Prince, perhaps paired with a female character that is not of royalty or even nobility.  I would play the female, obviously.  Ideas are welcomed with this.  They could be dealing with falling in love despite their different backgrounds, or they could be traveling on the road experiencing different adventure--   Perhaps she secretly has some sort of magical power?  Perhaps this Prince in question is an elf and the girl is a human?

Taboo Story Area:

I am interested in certain taboo plots, which I will try to list in this section.  Likewise, if you have an idea of anything, yourself, you are welcome to reach out to me to see how I feel about it.  Thanks! 

Father/Daughter #1 -

A father in his 30's or 40's in age recently lost his wife due to death of some sort (any ideas of this are welcomed).  As such, the tragic loss has crippled his mind completely, and starts to have him look to his one and only child, his sixteen year old daughter, in a very different light.  Perhaps she reminds him of his wife at an earlier age?  Perhaps he sees how she is maturing into a young woman and feels an undying desire to show her his true feelings for her?  I can see him definitely take her virginity-- Perhaps since these two are living in a house by themselves now, he starts grooming her to start to behave more like a wife or lover than that of his actual daughter?  Perhaps they fall madly in love?  I'd love any input on this.  The dad, of course, will need to be handsome for his age and the daughter is sixteen appropriately.  I have a special craving for her calling him 'Daddy' in a sugary whine also.

The Dark Knight Joker RP:

So, as you may of guessed, I have a major fetish for Heath Ledger's Joker.   I can't honestly explain it.  However, I haven't really dove into this RP in quite some time and it is really hard to find a convincing enough Nolanverse Joker.    But if you are interested in portraying his character, you are welcome to try to win me over.     I'm into many different kinds of kinks when it comes to the Joker, from physical abuse to dysfunctional romance.  Cutting is also another turn on.   I can portray a Harley Quinn character, and she doesn't have to be exactly like the Harley Quinn from the Batman animated series (and no, I refuse to touch Suicide Squad's Harley, sorry).  In fact,  I can create an entirely different look for her and come up with my own rendition of what a Nolanverse Harley could be.    Rape, torture is also something I'm willing to explore with this role.   So, if you think you would enjoy this, please let me know and I don't know, maybe you can help me relive in my glory days as a Clown Princess of Crime?

Here are a few plot ideas for the Joker x Harley fetish

QuoteIt can start out with the Batman Animated Series plot of Harleen Quinzel's first therapy session with the Joker while working as an intern.  He would then brainwash her, corrupt her and perhaps seduce her until she falls madly in love with him, officially snapping and helping him escape from Arkham.  Wherever that goes after that is up to you.

Or Harley Quinn could be a prisoner in Arkham Asylum post-Harley Quinn, drugged and such and the Joker eventually comes to save her?  Wherever that goes after that is up to you.

Or it could start as a bank robbery.   You know how the Joker and his clown thugs start out with clown masks and such?  Harley Quinn could also be along for the ride, helping out and joining the Joker on the school bus?  This plot doesn't have to follow along with the Dark Knight's exact scene of the bank robbery with the clowns, it can be twisted and such to your liking.

If you have other ideas in mind featuring the Dark Knight Joker with Harley, let me know.   

If you have any other questions about these plots or are interested, please let me know by PMing me.  Thanks. 

And...  As the Dark Prince of Crime says... 'Here...  We....  Go!'

Harley

I'm bumping this since it has been a month.  I'm looking for just Joker stories for now.   

Harley

Bumping again, since this hasn't been bumped for a long time. 

Harley

Added some plot ideas for my current rp request in the first post. 

Harley

Harley

Updated again, with a deep apology and more information. 

Harley

Edited the thread with another Joker x Harley plot that may prove to be interesting.

Ginger nut

The Joker x Harley Quinn is a relationship I've always been interested in the dynamic of.

I think roleplaying it would be an absolute blast, especially playing out the DK incarnation of the Joker.

Harley

frostsider

an interesting desire to want to play the joker. love heath ledger and i truly doubt anyone could pull off half the character he was able to portray. I could try, as I love the bats and harley quinn, the arkham asylum version was really hot. O_o i also cried at the end of arkham city if youve played it on a side note. if you want to talk batman in general im also open as well.

Harley

Bumping and updated the thread with a couple of more plot ideas.  Trying to give this another shot.  -shrugs-

Harley

Harley

Added a Taboo Story section, with a current new listing for a Father/Daughter themed story.