Vorpal's Cravings (M LF F)

Started by Vorpal Conflict, April 23, 2016, 02:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorpal Conflict

Hello everyone my name is Vorpal and I thought I would put together a request thread to see if I can find anyone interested in creating a story with me.

About me:

My name is Vorpal. I'm 21 and am currently studying acting. I'm a bartender so I'm normally up late too. Especially when I'm on the graveyard shift. I live in Australia so if I'm posting at weird hours it's because of the time difference. I'm on here almost every day since I can access the site on my phone (yay technology).

I've been role playing for about 2 years and my English literature skills are up to scratch due to necessity as an actor. Anyway. On with the show!

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for partners who are creative and genuinely interested in the story we're creating. If you're no longer interested just message me and say so. Maybe we can work something out. At the very least there is some closure. I've been gone for a while but when I'm here I have quite a high post rate most of the time. I also find it easier on IM so if that's an option for you let me know. Post length can vary. If I'm setting the scene or entering a new area or a long period of time passes I can comfortably pump out more than if it was, say, a conversation between our characters. Speaking of characters, sometimes it is necessary to bring NPC's and multiple characters in which is fine and can make it more fun!

Ons:

• Romance (I'm a sucker for love)
  • Exhibitionism (Who doesn't like showing off)
  • Light Bondage(ie. handcuffs, blindfolds, a little bit of rope play etc
  • Incest (specifically brother x sister
  • Slice of Life

Offs:

• M/M
  • Dismemberment
  • Major Age play

Ideas:
So these are more fleshed out than just pairings but like most things they aren't set in stone! If you like the premise of something but want to change the details don't hesitate to ask!

The Royal We
Themes: Romance, Royalty, Modern Day
The King and Queen have an only child who is always out on the town. They're adored by the paparazzi but continuously butt heads with their mother and father. Then one day a visitor turns up. The child of an old friend of the King and Queen. What are they doing here? Where are their parents? Is this an attempt for the King and Queen to marry of their child?

This one is pretty vague because I want to create two unique characters in this scenario. I don't have a preference on which one of us plays who hell even the partying aspect of the royal child is flexible. I absolutely love this pairing and I've done it a few times now. To give you an example my last one was a partying prince who constantly butted heads with each other but eventually found common ground. This one always seems to be a slow build with a lot of development of the world these characters inhabit and and the characters themselves including the King and Queen. So if you're looking for something with a bit more investment let me know!

The End of the F***ing World!
Themes: Romance, Apocalypse, Survival
A cataclysm has struck the world and humanity is on the back foot. Most of the population is wiped out. MC and YC are survivors. Has the world ending event just occurred or has it been years? Either way the world is still a dangerous place. Filled with horrors and other human beings. Surely there's still for romance?

So there's no set event that ended the world I mainly jsut like the idea of survival and romance intermixing.

Down the Track
Theme: Romance
MC and YC were high school sweethearts. Maybe they fell out of love. Maybe one cheated on another. The thing that matters is that they parted ways. It's a few years later and they bump into each other. They begin to talk and it doesn't take long for unresolved conversations and long lost feelings begin to emerge. Do they embrace it and give love a second chance or do they fight it endlessly.

On Our Own
Themes: Incest, Romance, Family
MC and YC are brother and sister and have always had each other's backs ever since their parents divorced. They stick together. But what happens when the older one leaves home. The younger one feels left alone and thoughts and feelings emerge now that they have time alone. Thoughts that are considered unnatural. Their mother and father argue endlessly and one day the younger one runs away from home and turns up on the older sibling's doorstep. Younger sibling is of course bought in but they can't keep the feelings suppressed forever. How will they hide their affections from prying eyes? What will they do to keep mum and dad from taking back the younger sibling? And how will they deal with the intense level of shame they may feel?

I've left this more purposefully ambiguous because this is a new idea and I have no clue as to which side of the equation I want to play. Younger or older. If you have any of your own ideas or preferences, hell, even if you don't I'd love to see how this would play out.

The Best of Times
Themes: Romance, Highschool
MC and YC are best friends. They have been for ages. They are in their own relationships but one day they find that they are both single. Maybe it's at a party. Maybe it's fight. Maybe they just want to experiment or it's a one off. After that time, however, they can't keep each other out of their thoughts. Do they accept and deal with the problems together? Or do they fight it determined not to lose their best friend?

Pairings:
These are undeveloped but if you have any ideaas/cravings for these particular pairings I'm always happy and open to suggestions!
Brother x Sister
Popular x Nerd
Princess x Servant 
Best friends
Long lost friends/lovers

I look forward to the adventures to be had with you all!

Vorpal Conflict

Vorpal Conflict

UPDATED:

Added Ideas section for more fleshed out ideas.

Added Down the Track Idea
Added On Our Own Idea
Added The Best of Times Idea

Vorpal Conflict

Updated!

Added The Royal We
Added The End of the F***ing World!