A Deal With The Devil [F for M/F, Dub-Con/Non-Con]

Started by FlowerMagnolia, July 27, 2021, 10:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerMagnolia

Hello!

Thank you for coming here. This is an idea I would love to explore with a descriptive partner by my side. You can find my O/Os in my signature if you need to know my kinks and fetishes. But I'd love this story to becomes steamy/hot/romantic/abusive, basically everything at once! Please PM me if you're interested.

A Deal With The Devil

My character: A female human, making a deal with the devil to become his/her apprentice

Your character: The devil (male/female)

Plot
Plot can differ from the time in which this takes place, over the relationship the two have and the devil’s intentions. But I’d love a hot steaming romance to come out of this eventually, but this takes time. I hope someone is willing to make this a long-term story with me 😊 But what is important for me is someone who can flesh out some interesting places/times/and people with me. At the core of it all is the relationship of the devil/demon/god of death etc and how they are slowly falling for each other. My character will be a tough woman, trying her best to satisfy his/her every need. As a reward, maybe, she could get her own powers, immortality etc. There are countless options.

If you're interested, please PM me! Or ask for my Discord. I've recently come back out of hiatus and am willing to wriiiiiiite again! Love you all.

-FlowerMagnolia.