M seeking F

Started by backlash84, November 17, 2012, 06:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

I have quite a few different and strange plots in mind, so I am just going to skim the surface of each, and if you are interested you can feel free to ask me more. I will first write down what kind of roleplay it is, followed by an explanation. Shall we?

The necromancer.

Necromantic arts are considered evil, dark... too many times has it been used to overthrow kings, pillage villages, and cause wide spread destruction. They are ordered to be killed on site by any member of the royal army, no trial, no exceptions. When your character, a woman who is specialized in killing rouge mages, has been hired to take out a necromancer who has been spotted near a small hospital where he is said to have been collecting the bodies of the dead for his own twisted experiments. She gets there to see that he is using his abilities... but to aid medics. He uses his ability to hold off death, re-animate dead limbs, and even collect final words from loved ones before they pass on. Now she has a choice, does she continue on with her mission? Or does she become a wanted criminal herself by helping him escape?

Control.

A young, ambitious woman with a lack of control? Not exactly a crime... unless you are a mage, when a slip in your control can cost lives. Being gifted with more power than any living mage, but with the curse of not being able to control it has resulted in her causing fires when angered, or landslides when upset. She is captured and brought to trail, where when she is sentenced to death... however one of the most skilled mages of the court volunteer to train her, betting his own life that he can keep her from blowing up again. Instead of a stuffy classroom however he takes her around the world to master the elements.

Teen titans.

I have had this idea for a while. On a mission Raven comes across a biological experiment, a human bonded with a Sybiote. (A bit of a crossover there.) Which I am going to modify so that he eats metal. At first she would not know there is even a human under it all, and he would be something of a pet. After a few days however he manages to get control of himself and his other form. He is very violent towards criminals, however he has great respect for Raven and views her as his new owner in a sense. Some of the other members of the group want to kick him out, seeing him as too dangerous and mentally unstable, while others agree that he is a useful member that they should take advantage of. I want to play with the tension in the group, as well as make the story a bit more adult as far as crime goes. Murderers, rapists and pimps, the kind o things you usually don't see in a cartoon.

Myrina

I wouldn't mind trying out the Control scenario. I must warn you though, I'm an adult RP virgin. I've done RP before but it was years ago and it was never sexual in nature. But I am here for a reason and would love to learn and perfect the art. So if you are willing to be patient with me and give me some pointers on the way, I'll be happy to join you.

~M
Myrina