Male, looking for a female, trying to find a Star Wars based romance story.

Started by zzgrimreaperzz, December 16, 2011, 04:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzgrimreaperzz

Well right now I have been kinda big into Star Wars. Read a few of the books, watched the movies of course, and played the games, although I haven't beaten most of them :P. But I was kinda curious to try a RP based in that setting, if you know the world a bit, I was hoping a setting around the New Jedi Order. Basically when Luke creates the Academy on Yavin IV.

I was thinking something along the lines of a secret romance, maybe between master/apprentice, or even 2 apprentices keeping their love secret. ( And yes I know in the story during Lukes era, he recreates the Jedi code, and love is allowed, but that takes away all the fun ^-^ ).

But anyway, I was hoping for something along these lines. Now please do be gentle with me ^-^; I do happen to be new to the whole forum RPing thing so this is all a bit weird still :P but trying to get use to it.

You can be whatever race female you want. Hopefully that doesn't mean you pick the weirder ones xD But I digress. Also If you don't mind being furry thats a huge plus. But human is just as good n.n.

It will be action/romance. It won't just be about the sex/love. I would like a bit of action.

Sorry I have rambled on enough now xD If your interested at all, please let me know.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
                      There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
                      There is no passion, there is serenity.
                      There is no chaos, there is harmony.
                      There is no death, there is the Force.

willow

I love Star Wars.
A lot.
The forbidden apprentice/master romance sounds great, I wouldn't mind playing a rather feisty Echani  girl, preferably apprentice :-)
Or I can just play a regular human.
If you don't want feisty, I can definately do sweet and law-abiding Jedi ^^
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

zzgrimreaperzz

There is no emotion, there is peace.
                      There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
                      There is no passion, there is serenity.
                      There is no chaos, there is harmony.
                      There is no death, there is the Force.