I really want it...crimson needs it..( F seeking M)

Started by XxCrimsonpassionxX, December 04, 2011, 05:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxCrimsonpassionxX

I've been really craving these scenes lately. Don't know why, but would be fun to play it out with someone. Keep in mind I'm very submissive, but I can have a bit of fight to me.  ;D Please make these fun.

School: College or high school

Here are some pics to work with. :)

- Rachael has started her first semester of college and is already having issues keeping up with her work. After dropping all her classes but one (calculus) , she asks her teacher for some after class tutoring or extra credit that can help improve her grade and keep her GPA up. Not aware of his true intentions, she agrees to meets him at his estate for a few weekends. The first night, she's thinking that she's going over to a study session with other students. Finding out shortly what his true plans were, she tries to get away, but he blackmails her into keeping quiet about their " study sessions". Having videos and pictures. The plot can be something different. Always good for alterations.

Band/Musician - don't know if people do these kinds on rps on this site, but yeah...its a suggestion.

- I was thinking maybe my character would be an aspiring singer, hoping to strike it lucky and get her chance in the spotlight. Sadly, her producer is dirty, willing to do anything necessary to get him more money. Selling off his client to high payers who's willing to let her sing, he lets them do whatever they see fit to her.

- Lara is the lead singer of the group Crimson Dolls, a group put together by a company hoping to the band make their name look good. They are at the pique of their career right now, faces plastered on the front of almost every magazine, having tv deals, movie deals, just the works. They all have been given the persona of being so innocent and normal, but behind the scenes, they have a dark secret. Sex, alcohol, and the threat of already breaking up is happening. The drummer has been drinking lots lately, the lead singer is being harassed by the bass guitarist, and the other two band mates are just not getting along as good as the company was hoping. You can choose whomever you want to be and we can go on from there. I'm Lara of course.

What Lara looks like.

charliep85

Love the school idea, using the top image. Do you want to chat about it via private messages?

XxCrimsonpassionxX

XxCrimsonpassionxX

TreyWalker

I'm very interested in you're first two ideas. The school with pretty much any of those girls, they are all attractive. And the singer as well all though I'd like it more if it was more of a duo act and the male takes advantage of the female and uses her to get them ahead.

XxCrimsonpassionxX

I wouldn't mind giving the singer a try. Haven't have a chance, if you don't mind that is. Which ever one you're in the mood fore. We can most definitely change it to a duo act. My ideas are put there as a base and to be formed into more interesting scenes.  ;D