Naughty Stepmother Wanted

Started by shovelbum4u, January 18, 2012, 08:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

I am looking for a woman to help me play out a story I have had rolling around in my head for quite awhile.  I like a one on one type story with a lot of internal dialog and specific descriptions.  The more detail in my mind the better.  Here is my basic story idea:

I play a 16 year old socially awkward boy named Aaron who has a very rich father named Richard who is a character I also play (it may sound confusing but it works).  Richard was married to Aaron's mother for 17 years before he recently divorced her and married a much younger, much sexier, much better looking woman (you).  One of the main reasons Richard divorced was because his ex only had sex with him once or twice a year.  His new wife however loves sex like nothing else on this planet.  She cannot get enough sex with Richard.  Which is great for Richard, but less so for Aaron who is now in a house filled with the constant noise of sex.  To add to the problem Aaron is of course physically attracted to his new stepmother.

I think its always best to let the other person control their own character but I see the stepmother (who's name you can also make up) as being in her early twenties.  Extremely good looking and usually gets what she wants from men because of those looks (I am a breast man by the way just fyi).  As previously stated her favorite past time is having sex with Richard.  She is a model, and loves to wear very slutty revealing clothes around the house (also just fyi you cannot make this character to slutty.. she is devoted to Richard but still very slutty).  Her other favorite past time is flaunting her body in front of Aaron and teasing him with her words.

Anyway... that is the basic premise for my story.  If you are interested please let me know. 

Animegurl5

Hmm, quite interesting... I believe myself to be pretty good with details when I want to be, and while I have no idea how good I'd be with acting as a 'slutty' model I am so interested in giving it a shot if you'd let me. :)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

shovelbum4u

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: shovelbum4u on January 25, 2012, 01:41:08 PM
Only one reply hu?  Ouch!

I would reply, but it looks like the role I really want is already taken  ;)... unless you want Aaron to have a twin brother.   

But seriously, wasn't trying to hijack your request thread, just felt like being witty (thought if you really want Aaron to have a twin brother, please consider me) ... meanwhile good luck.

NTG - fellow breast man
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

shovelbum4u

Still looking for a woman to take on the role.