M seeking many stories.

Started by Soul Truth, November 14, 2010, 02:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soul Truth

To get straight to the point, I'm looking for many stories to run with many people. I do not get on line for extended amounts of time therefore do not expect more than 2 or 3 posts per day. I am looking for stories to entertain me when I AM on line though. I do not wish to read much more than 2 to 3 paragraphs, any more and I will get headaches from reading so much from so many people, but I absolutely do NOT do one-liners, they should be shot. I love creativity and out-of-the-box type thinking. But always please remember, this is all for fun.

Currently craving:
--Alien abduction/experimentation
I play an alien whom abducts someone and out of sheer curiosity, toys with and experiments on the latest specimen. (Alien can be very humanoid or very alien depending on others personal tastes.)
--Cyborg slave story
In this story there simply are slaves like in any other slave market or slave story except these have cybernetic enhancements and adaptations either logical or purely for sexual use. Can discuss the details and possible plots.
--Catboy - human girl
The male is either a sub and extremely shy or he is very curious to the point of being aggressive. Either way, he has just escaped the facility in which he was created and he doesn't know right from wrong per se'.

I am willing to do many taboo or weird things and kinks, just check out my O/Os. Please PM me to discuss and ideas or details to any of the above forementioned plots.