Looking for good rp partner or partners for unusual Erotica

Started by metallliclimbs, December 16, 2014, 03:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metallliclimbs

Alright first thing I should mention is that I don't play normal human characters. I play other species. Mythical, fantasy, Sci-fi based. I play those things that go bump in the night. Aliens, tentacle creatures, monsters, vampires, werewolves. I play in all sorts of time periods. Modern, medieval, fantasy based, historical time periods, including futuristic and outer space areas.

http://metalliclimbs.wix.com/destiny-changing

That is my website. The things that I play. I am not limited to those ideas.

Things that I am looking for is a literate player who plays non male characters. I am not a spelling nor am I a grammar Nazi. I don't really care to much about it, so long as you can type well. You can keep up with long posts and you contribute to the play. I like long term and short term stories. I like writing hot erotica. That's what I am into. I will write non erotica stuff as well. Though the story has to be interesting to me. I've been rping since 1994. So I write a lot. I am not the slightest bit an elitist. I am easy to get a long with. I will write with one or more writers. Depending on the idea. I have several ideas available. Come at me with your ideas. The things you are curious about playing. You might be surprised that I might be willing to play it out. Get my blood pumping and I'll keep your blood pumping. I write well, or at least I like to think so. :) Send me a message, and we'll see if we can work things out. :-) :-)

So more things to understand:

Offline and family come first for me.

I prefer drama free from the writers.
Hey! Watch where  you put those limbs!

O/O

metallliclimbs

Hey! Watch where  you put those limbs!

O/O