What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haikuoftears

Majere Dreavan

haikuoftears

Ok, I'm going to activate this trapca-- no wait, just this magic card. yeah...

Majere Dreavan

the flowers are for you, the fact that im tied is for me

haikuoftears

Hmm... if I turn it this way it changes color...cool....

Nyarly

Whoever will unpack me will get more than this flower...

haikuoftears

Nyarly

Shadowsteel

yoooou cant tell if im male or feeeeemale!
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Cardwolf

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts

Shadowsteel

Im putting my thoughts into other peoples minds!

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nyarly

Do I show too much of my body? Hm... no.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

camera has to go a little to the left...

Merry Gentry

You dare to attempt to hide from me?

Shadowsteel

could you put that dollar riiight here?

Merry Gentry

Cardwolf

Merry Gentry

this tree is so comfortable to lean against

Cardwolf

OOC: It's actually a throne lol

I really hope no one walks in on me like this.

Shadowsteel

Mmmm... I love me my trees... hugs trees

Cardwolf

Man I wish I could get action from a tree...damn that driad is sexy!!!

Shadowsteel

she sure is...

I spy with my little eye, something.... Sexy

Cardwolf

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!