Maid RPG: Interest Check

Started by ShadowFox89, July 03, 2012, 08:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Interest check to see if there is anyone who would like to be in a Maid RPG game. I already have one player and the Master stat'd. Storyline and such will be figured out when/if we get enough characters.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Hmm... maids. Maybe I'm interested. Will be checking up for more details.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

ShadowFox89

I should note that the Master is actually a Mistress.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Hmm, no pro for me. But... are you aiming towards bondage?

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

ShadowFox89

Not aiming towards anything specific right now, we'll see what the other players want.

Not sure about the saying "no pro for me". You mean no problem?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Yes, no problem to me. ^^
Well, about the bondage, it's an off to me. But if the majority choose by it, I'll give up my spot.                       

ShadowFox89

Well, you don't have to get involved in it, but that's fine either way.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

That could work, I suppose, as long as it don't bring any harm to the game. ^^

AKunoichi

Any other information beyond female mistress and that one (currently the only) of us dosn't like bondage?

ShadowFox89

The only houserule you really need to be aware of, is, you may take up to 3 trauma/complexes (3 total). Each one taken provides a +1 bonus to an attribute, but you may not boost an attribute above 4 this way.

Are your current O/O's in your roleplaying preferences?

I'm working on the Manor details right now. So far, we have Cyberpunk setting and Horror mood.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

I'm interested.  I'll toss up a character soon.

ShadeOfGray

I've heard a lot about Maid RPG but never got the chance to try it. 

I'd like to see where it goes, I'll track down a copy and see how things look.
Between young and old, Between was and be
Between dark and light, Between you and me
This pleasant shade of gray.. (O/O)
(Idea Thread)

AKunoichi

will we be rolling random maids or making them by hand?

ShadowFox89

Rolling random. Much more fun that way, don't you agree?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AKunoichi

Yes yes. Maid is less a game about getting the best stats and winning, or even showing off your writing abilities. It's about random whackyness, the dice rule!

ShadowFox89

Mansion is nearly completed :D
Call me Shadow
My A/A

pendarious

I've heard about this game and honestly i'm not familiar with the rules...but i'd be willing ta give it a shot....

As far as bondage goes I'm not really into it...I can deal with the being tied up and gagged bit but I'm not a big fan of much beyond that. Rope, Chains, Handcuffs, and gag I can live with....just nothing that makes my character bleed....or...I'm not really into that whole scat or urinating bit either....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

ShadowFox89

Blood and Bathroom is usually considered no-go areas for bondage.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Mysterica

I kinda doubt things would go that far anyways.

ShadowFox89

I'll be taking a maximum of six players. Mysterica and Sethala are automatically in.

Posting mansion/master descriptions soon.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

I'm creating a random maid to see how she'll be. Want to send my rolls to you, Shadow?

ShadowFox89

You can post them here if you want.

Anyone have a good character sheet to use for Maid?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

How many special qualities? Just two?

ShadowFox89

Two to five, more means you get a stranger maid.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

The Mansion

The mansion is Tepesh Estate, a large castle secluded from the rest of the world deep in the forest. Here, Lady Elena lives in seclusion with her six maids. After the mysterious deaths of her parents, the servants are the only company Elena keeps. Tepesh Estate is a castle that sits four stories high, with a large garden labyrinth sitting in the back. Built by Lady Elena's ancestors several generations ago, it has remained in her family ever since.

The Master

Lady Elena is shy and quiet, with light blue hair and vermilion eyes. She wears a dark gray dress, which covers much of her pale skin. Oftentimes, Elena can be seen coughing uncontrollably, and will lock herself away in her room when extremely upset. Elena is also a vampire, and needs to feed on mortals to sustain herself. Elena isn't very learned of the ways of the world, which has led to some incidents when dealing with visitors. Nonetheless, Elena is still in charge of a widespread guild, the heads of which meet at the Estate once a month.

Full master sheet:

Name: Lady Elena Tepesh; Gender: Female; Age: 17; Type: Natural Born
Qualities: Royalty, Quiet, Sickly, Vampire, Shy
Stress Explosion: Seclusion; Power Source: Political
Colors: Blue Hair, Vermilion Eyes, Grey Outfit
Attributes: Athletics 3, Affection 3, Cunning 2, Skill 2, Luck 3, Will 2, Spirit 20
Call me Shadow
My A/A