News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirSetzer

ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SirSetzer

You have me instead! -winks-
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Drow Denizen

*looks around the cell, and the lack of Joker*

Seems he's gone lawful.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Lawful?!  He's a psycho!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

But apparently not jailed.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Established that, pages back!  ;D

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Liam

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Released? You'd leave me?  :-(

Scribe08

Harley Quinn

Leave you? Um... no.  O:)

Not in this joint.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Glad to hear that.  :-)

Harley Quinn

This is like home.  ::)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

And what a home... ಠ_ಠ

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen