Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Aleksandr

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

When I get online, Aeval eats. XD
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

Quote from: Carth on January 01, 2009, 04:57:05 PM
When I get online, Aeval eats. XD

LOL!!! Carth==you are too cute!
Willing to share dinner with Carth!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Delighted to have dinner with Aeval. :)

WyldRanger

Finding simple pleasures in living life.  :)

Mordred

Counting days until the next holiday.
*See Pillory*

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

WyldRanger

Playing the piano relieves much stress.

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Tanglefoot

We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Dreamweaver

Aeval

Over here! oops! that's a secret!

― Neil Gaiman

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Desan

Quote from: Paradox on January 02, 2009, 02:07:38 PM
Your clothes:

Take them off.

Now.

laughing so hard at this moment!!!! XD!!!!!!!!
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Dreamweaver

Mom!  Paradox stole my pants again!

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Dreamweaver

Methinks thou dost protest too much!

Aeval

Pants, Pants, where art thou pants?

― Neil Gaiman

Melarie

Fickle girl is much happier wandering.

Kangaroo

My approved status tastes soooo sweet!
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Kangaroo

Thank you Melarie!  You'll be next!
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen