Requests of a Writer

Started by DreamingWriter, January 28, 2014, 05:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamingWriter

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some heavy plot based role plays to keep me entertained, either fandom based or something original would be nice. I would be willing to play with a male or female and don't have many limits when it comes to role plays just so long as it stays interesting.

For some things I would like to play, maybe something in the MLP universe. I've seen the first 3 seasons, haven't yet dipped into the fourth, but I would love something along those lines. I would also like to try some kind of role play in the League of Legends world, I would want something plot based and based off of the lore of the League. Anything adventure based would also be fun. I think something in the StarCraft universe could also be fun to role play if we could come up with something, and I would really like to as I'm writing a story right now based off of this universe. Another fandom I enjoy is Harry Potter, if you have any questions or suggestions then just ask!

Christel Shard

Hello DreamingWriter:

I'm also willing to write something long run. I'm not up to write though about something which in real life is already copyrighted. I'm going to write you a pm, explaining to you how you can get to me.

I'd give you more ideas on how to get new concepts and new long run ideas. I offer to you to copyright together the ideas we come across together. Just write me an email at <snip> Preferably a gmail account.

Hopefully I will see you soon.

No contact information please - Staff

DreamingWriter

Hello Ms. Christel,

I can write original content as well, I'm not strictly limited to fandoms. As far as I can tell though I can't get PMs since I have not applied.

Anything I role play or write on here I probably would not look into getting copy righted as far as I can see. If we do something that interests you to that point then you can if you wish, I simply do this for fun. That being said, I would prefer to play on site and not off. Also a relevant point, I'm not entirely sure you are aloud to put up your email address in the public forums. Though I'm not positive on that, you may want to ask so you don't get in trouble. Anyways I'm heading off for probably a majority of the day, so I hope yours is pleasant.

Eclectic

Hey!  I'd love to get involved with some creative roleplay too, are you looking mainly for a 2 person roleplay?  Or would you be interested in getting a larger group together?

DreamingWriter

I would be up for either. What ever we can come up with. If you would rather something just between the two of us then we can do that, or something where we try to get a group going. Which were you looking for?

Nadir

Please do not share personal information.

Eclectic

I was thinking something with a group might be nice, I'm pretty new to the site and that feels like it might be a little more low-pressure as a starting point.

Dim Hon your avatar is strangely hypnotizing.

DreamingWriter

It is isn't it? Sure. I would be fine with a group type role play. What kind of world were you looking to play in? We'd probably also need to make a thread to check for interest.

Oniya

Just as a note - full access to the site (including such things as editing privileges, access to private messages, and the ability to add avatars) requires going through the application process. 
Please read the Rules, then pick up the Questionnaire to make a new thread in our main introduction forum.

Oniya - for Staff
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DreamingWriter

I'm going to assume that was directed at me since I haven't done so yet. But a quick question, do I have to right now? I admit I would like to join the site in full at some point, but I haven't said I wanted to use any of those features yet, and I am afraid that if I did try and join that it would take time away from the story I'm writing and I don't want to do that quite yet since it's still in its early stages.

Blythe

Quote from: DreamingWriter on January 30, 2014, 10:52:57 PM
I'm going to assume that was directed at me since I haven't done so yet. But a quick question, do I have to right now? I admit I would like to join the site in full at some point, but I haven't said I wanted to use any of those features yet, and I am afraid that if I did try and join that it would take time away from the story I'm writing and I don't want to do that quite yet since it's still in its early stages.

Since you do not have an intro where I can answer this, I thought I'd drop by really quickly to let you know that you may apply if/whenever you wish, DreamingWriter. Feel free to take things at your own pace.  :-)

DreamingWriter

Quote from: Blythe on January 30, 2014, 11:10:11 PM
Since you do not have an intro where I can answer this, I thought I'd drop by really quickly to let you know that you may apply if/whenever you wish, DreamingWriter. Feel free to take things at your own pace.  :-)

Thank you. Her name was a important color and I was scared I was doing something wrong by not making an intro. So thank you for answering this for me. I appreciate it [Smiles]

Blythe

Quote from: DreamingWriter on January 30, 2014, 11:11:22 PM
Thank you. Her name was a important color and I was scared I was doing something wrong by not making an intro. So thank you for answering this for me. I appreciate it [Smiles]

Not a problem at all! Oniya is a Siren, one of Elliquiy's Staff members, and they help to manage the site. Don't worry--our Staff are good folk over here; no need to be alarmed.  :-)

DreamingWriter

Yeah but being new and all when one of the staff people post in your role play request forum it gets a little intimidating. Maybe that's just me though. But I can definitely see the benefits of being approved. I feel like my request thread has gotten so off topic now [Giggles softly]

Oniya

More just trying to be helpful.  :-)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DreamingWriter

[Smiles] I know. I just didn't expect to be seeing Mod people in my little forum area. Thank you for the help though!