Star Wars: Edge of Empire now Recruitment thread [System game]

Started by Chris Brady, August 08, 2013, 04:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Hey guys, Looks like I will have some time. I just got a job. (Yay) Umm I don't have the books but if someone wouldn't mind helping me to learn I would love to be your medic.

Kunoichi

Quote from: HairyHeretic on August 17, 2013, 06:06:19 PM
Ah, my bad. I'll swap Spare Clip for Jury Rigged for now then.

I took Deception and Medicine as my bonus two, so I think all my XP is gone.

...D'oh, just realized I forgot to account for the cost of purchasing an extra specialization. ><; Purchasing an extra specialization that's outside your career costs an extra 10 exp, though.  Perhaps you might want to just drop Jury Rigged altogether, for now?

HairyHeretic

Bugger. I must have missed that. Yeah, dropping jury rigged seems the easiest fix for that. Going to hit the hay now, will fix the sheet tomorrow.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

sullivanthedreadlord

Here is an updated version. I took out all the equipment and I don't know how much credits to start out with.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/ac/Human_Character.pdf
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

ShadowFox89

500 starting credits, +1000 per extra 5 obligation taken.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

Actually, you can take an extra 5 Obligation to get +1000 starting credits, or an extra 10 to get +2500 starting credits.

In the original, unaltered version of your character sheet, Sullivan, you basically had a lot more credits leftover. ^^;

sullivanthedreadlord

Well I am not sure what equipment would be good for a pilot, or what kind of equipment I would need to have when we start.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

ShadowFox89

You should get yourself a blaster and some sort of armor, at least.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

A weapon and some armor would be useful, but aside from that, you can feel free to get any sort of equipment that you can afford.  Stimpacks might be a handy purchase, though, since they're good for patching people up in a hurry.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Looking over the character sheets assembled thus far, I note that at least a couple of people have taken +10 extra starting Obligation.  Since that's the maximum amount allowed for a 4-person group, and we've got 4 sheets turned in thus far...  Perhaps we're about ready for the game to get started? ^^;

ShadowFox89

Still waiting to see if Chris will let me swap out Pilot for Force Exile >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

sullivanthedreadlord

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/ac/Human_Character.pdf

Hopefully all is good with this one. I made some changes to the character including the obligation.

My O/O Page

Chris Brady

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on August 18, 2013, 04:59:51 PM
Still waiting to see if Chris will let me swap out Pilot for Force Exile >.>
I would prefer not to have a Force Exile.  For now.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Kunoichi

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

ShadowFox89

Well.. hmm...

4 characters is 15 starting obligaton. Can I edit my sheet to take 10 more obligation?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

sullivanthedreadlord

Technically a smuggler but I consider myself more of a pilot lol

My O/O Page

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on August 20, 2013, 02:51:23 PM
Well.. hmm...

4 characters is 15 starting obligaton. Can I edit my sheet to take 10 more obligation?

Actually, 4 characters is 10 starting obligation. ^^;

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

sullivanthedreadlord

I am a bit curious as to how we are going to play this out since the game requires special dice and all that.

My O/O Page