What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoketail

I'm workign my way through Supernatural again. Thanks god for Netflix. I'm just into season 5 now.

StarIcy

CassieBear

Binding of Issac play throughs on YouTube.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Assassini on May 15, 2015, 09:09:57 AM
It's real. And god yeah... it looks SO bad... In fairness, I've always thought that Supergirl is a rubbish superhero. She's just a girl version of Superman as far as I'm aware. Has never really seemed like a good character at all.

I was very young when the Supergirl movie came out (the original one) but I loved that as a kid. It was one of my favourites. As an adult I might perceive it differently, but in any case this one looks way different.

At the moment (though not this precise moment), I'm re-watching my way through the X-Files. I watched a couple of episodes yesterday and I'm planning more for today. The last one I watched was episode 4 of season 1 (Conduit).

The Lioness

Quote from: AmberStarfire on May 17, 2015, 08:55:37 AM
I was very young when the Supergirl movie came out (the original one) but I loved that as a kid. It was one of my favourites. As an adult I might perceive it differently, but in any case this one looks way different.

I am way more of a Marvel fan than DC...and when I saw the teaser trailer for Supergirl, I admit it looked BAD. Just aweful.

And then last night I watched the leaked pilot for the show...and I have to say I LOVE it. The trailer used all of the weak points of the first episode. Stupid marketing people. I mean, Calista Flockheart is a bitch of a boss to Kara (AKA Supergirl), but it has a very strong plot despite the feeling that Supergirl is just "another Superman." They could have gone with some plot ideas in the trailer and it would have sounded way more appealing.--Anyway...those are my two cents on that subject.

OT: Finished Star Trek Voyager. Now catching up on Longmire.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Diabolus Lupus

I'm currently working my way through "Supernatural" thanks to Netflix.

Assassini

Just watched Interstellar.

Very cool. Very well done. It got a wee bit ridiculous towards the end when it suddenly delved from relatively hard science to straight-up magic, but overall I thought it was top notch.

Super sad too actually. Really hit me in the feels.

WyldRanger

Quote from: Assassini on May 28, 2015, 06:05:53 PM
Just watched Interstellar.

Very cool. Very well done. It got a wee bit ridiculous towards the end when it suddenly delved from relatively hard science to straight-up magic, but overall I thought it was top notch.

Super sad too actually. Really hit me in the feels.

Interstellar was a great movie *nods*

OT: About half-way through the second season of The X-Files. Even the "not-so-good" episodes are awesome in the early years.

VigilantLlama

Vikings; I have most of the most recent season taking up space on my DVR and needed to make more room. Plus it's a decent show and can't for the life of me figure out why I put off watching it for so long.

BellaVita

Quote from: VigilantLlama on June 01, 2015, 07:56:29 PM
Vikings; I have most of the most recent season taking up space on my DVR and needed to make more room. Plus it's a decent show and can't for the life of me figure out why I put off watching it for so long.

Great show! I loved watching it!

I'm watching a few episodes of Spartacus every night before bed now! I can't get enough of those burly gladiators.

Wispyr

Criminal Minds. Already into season 6. I started roughly a week ago. -Sighs- I need help.

That said, fairly impressed so far. Not the greatest in the genre but very worth the watch.

SapphireStar

Katrina

Mikem

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Mikem

Is there an online movie streaming service that usually has all the new releases? Netflix has always only had a select few available and I don't care for having a disc mailed to me.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

gaggedLouise

A piano-led jazz trio version of Beat It.  :D (they got away with it, too!)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

SapphireStar

CutiebyNight

Adventure Time. With Jake the Dog and Finn the Human.

...Being twenty-four rocks!

Katrina

SapphireStar

msa24680

Knightshadow

Quote from: msa24680 on July 03, 2015, 07:31:43 PM
Jupiter Ascending

Just watched it!  NOT bad!

Now watching Canadian Football League...Montreal versus Calgary. Interesting.
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."