Seeking M/M/M High Fantasy Roleplay

Started by Xurtan, October 16, 2016, 05:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xurtan

Howdy y'all!

Bare with me for a few as I try to get my bearings on this one. Basically, it's something I've always wanted to try in a story. There are two ways I can see it going at base, either with one person playing the two other characters, or three people roleplaying together. I can see pros and cons to both, so it really comes down to partner preference. Either way it's something that can be discussed, so for now I'll try and explain the idea itself.

We all know that relationships are difficult, with a fair bit of weight on both sides; I'm curious what introducing a third into that dynamic will result in. Jealousy? Drama? Or will it be stronger as a result, with all three sharing the workload? I would want to start at the 'beginning', with the characters just starting out together or meeting, and slowly forming an attraction from there. It likely won't be easy, there will probably be fights and arguments and all sorts of issues to work through as they realize each is attracted to the other two. Starting a trio can't be easy, after all! This on top of dealing with everyday life.

On that note, particularly in the sorts of worlds I tend to be partial to! High Fantasy, for one. Plot wise there are of course a number of directions to take it. The story can be set in an original world of our making, or even based on a canon universe of some form. FFXIV's Eorzea would be an interesting one to roleplay in! Either with it being an actual world and the "modern" world not existing, or even going the stuck in an MMO route. It would certainly add an extra dynamic to the entire plot. Are we stuck in a new world, trying to find our way and only able to rely on each other? Are we adventurers high on life, looking for that next dungeon crawl? Thieves assigned to be a cell of a guild, hunting for the next score? Many and more ideas come to mind, just begging to be fleshed out. I'm more than happy to discuss it with you, one way or the other.

The particulars are up for discussion, and I do invite you to check out my O&Os in my signature; although it is not a complete list, so if you don't see something mentioned feel free to ask. One major note is I do tend to play dominant characters, although that doesn't mean I expect meek, quiet submissive(s). Blushing virgins, shy but curious prudes, mouthy and cocky firebrands... All sorts of personalities have their attractions, and I look forward to finding a balance; something that is bound to be interesting in something designed around three people. Do two of them fight for 'top'? Do all of them? Is one shy and the other outgoing, with the third mediating? With fantasy worlds thrown into the balance, different cultural norms for various races could make things even more complex. Assuming we don't go the MMO route, of course; although how other people react to it is definitely something that will come up. Will they be supportive? Horrified? Are there racial tensions or wars brewing? Etc.

I actually have no idea how this will turn out, I've never done a threesome in a story before. Well, plot wise at least. And plot is what I'm looking for. Sex will be involved, naturally. 25-35% sex, maybe? Possibly adjusted up to 45%, at most. But I want the focus to be on the plot of the world and our adventures--whatever they may be--as well as building the relationship and any romance therein. If this interests you or you have any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to PM me! This is just something I've had brewing in the back of my head for awhile, and I was curious if anyone else would be interested in giving it a go!

Thank you for your time and interest!

-X

Ryven

I volunteer as tribute!!

Possible ideas right off the top of my head:

- Fantasy world may include non-human races.  Not all characters may be of the same race which could add spice to both the sex, relationships, and the views of all three associating with each other

- Personally, I'd prefer a non-canon world.  I don't really like the confines of an already fleshed out setting.  I would be okay with taking various aspects of known worlds and including them in this one.

- I play either dominant or submissive characters and even sometimes switches.  I think this time, I'd play a switch or submissive depending on A.) if you want me as one of the three and B.) what the third writer wants.

But, no really, I had a 3-way game going and I miss it dearly.

Lockepick

Also missing my three-way game (that was also with Ryven) -- I'd also be interested!

I'm pretty open to all the ideas listed -- I'd be happy to offer my favorite ideas from there if interested, but I'm also happy to work with some smaller if the other person had some favorites.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Ryven

Aww, yisss.  One of my favorite writers.