The Knight and The Ninja ( Need one Female)

Started by TheScarletBlade, July 24, 2010, 07:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheScarletBlade

I need a strong female writer for a thread about East meets West.

The basic story line is just like the title, the main male lead played by myself is a noble men and knight that is well respected and well known for his martial prowess and because of that, a group of people looking to kill him hire a female ninja which since Japan is relatively undiscovered at that time, is a very exotic and deadly Assassin. Given orders to kill the knight by any means, the story is about what happens between the two of them: Does the ninja succeed or does she end up falling in love with our knight and helps him discover who is trying to kill him....

Anyways, like I said before, I am looking for a strong,descriptive female writer that thinks she could be up for the challenge.
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB